Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

I N E C Approves A P C - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I N E C Approves A P C (806 Views)

I.N.E.C Official Who Aided Wikes Election Confesses / Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I N E C Approves A P C by contactwale: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has approved the application by three political parties – the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) and the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) – to merge into one, to be known as the All Progressives Congress.

On considering the application, the Commission found that the applicant-parties have met all statutory requirements for the merger, and has accordingly granted their request.

Consequently, the Commission has approved the withdrawal of the individual certificates of the applicant-parties, and the issuance of a single certificate to the All Progressives Congress.

Abdullahi A. Kaugama
Secretary to the Commission
Re: I N E C Approves A P C by ayusco85(m): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2013
2015 just gets more interesting. finally we have A̶̲̥̅ worthy opponent for pdp come 2015.
I go just dey observe
Re: I N E C Approves A P C by jibsai(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
Congratulation ma people...True opposition party...2 major parties in nigeria now!!! Am watching*
Re: I N E C Approves A P C by contactwale: 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
A strong opposition will keep PDP on its toes.
Re: I N E C Approves A P C by pullyacap: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
Eureka!!!
Re: I N E C Approves A P C by ayusco85(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
contactwale: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has approved the application by three political parties – the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) and the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) – to merge into one, to be known as the All Progressives Congress.

On considering the application, the Commission found that the applicant-parties have met all statutory requirements for the merger, and has accordingly granted their request.

Consequently, the Commission has approved the withdrawal of the individual certificates of the applicant-parties, and the issuance of a single certificate to the All Progressives Congress.

Abdullahi A. Kaugama
Secretary to the Commission

Where is the source of this news?
Re: I N E C Approves A P C by jfem: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
INEC registers All Peoples Congress (APC)

After much dilly dallying, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has finally registered the All Peoples Congress (APC), made up of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) and All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP).
A signed statement from INEC Secretary, Abdullahi Kaugama this morning said the three applicant parties met all statutory requirements for the merger.
It added that with the issuance of a single certificate to the newly registered APC, the Commission has subsequently withdrawn the individual certificates of ACN, ANPP and CPC.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/inec-registers-all-peoples-congress-apc/

(1) (Reply)

Serious Accident Along NPA Express Way Delta State (photos) / Breaking: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others / Jonathan’s Declaration: Presidency, PDP Plan 20 Million-man March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.