Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

Beverly Tells Angelo She Loves Him&asks If He Can Marry A Girl Like Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Tells Angelo She Loves Him&asks If He Can Marry A Girl Like Her (1136 Views)

Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids / ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter / Who Is Hotter? Beverly Osu VS Angelo's Girlfriend Candice Arends (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Beverly Tells Angelo She Loves Him&asks If He Can Marry A Girl Like Her by naijagaga: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-JXWY5sBkFws/UfkCvOLRyxI/AAAAAAAB5BY/ORnDdcDAZDQ/s1600/Beverly-Osu-and-Angelo.jpg[/img]
Last night while having a quiet intimate moment together, Nigerian rep Beverly Osu told her South African love interest Angelo that she's in love with him

"I try to deny that I love you because I’m thinking it’s too early to love you when I don’t know how you are in the outside world,” Beverly said to Angelo

Angelo replied: "To be honest, I’m also kind of scared of knowing you on the outside”

Beverly to Angelo - after telling him she's told him everything there is to know about her, including how she used to sleep with men for money to help her family and how she once had an abortion

"Can you marry a person like me?”

Angelo replied "Yes, but would you marry someone like me?” Beverly said yes, that she loves him.

You think these two will make it outside the BBA House? They kinda look good together.

Source: Naijagaga

FB: www.facebook.com/naijagaga
Re: Beverly Tells Angelo She Loves Him&asks If He Can Marry A Girl Like Her by nichole2(f): 3:37am On Aug 01, 2013
Na wa for des ones undecided

Re: Beverly Tells Angelo She Loves Him&asks If He Can Marry A Girl Like Her by Tunjasko(m): 6:42am On Aug 01, 2013
This is LUST not love...Once they leave the house,it is over...many former bba housemates have done past this one
Re: Beverly Tells Angelo She Loves Him&asks If He Can Marry A Girl Like Her by showbizmeme: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
yay...
Re: Beverly Tells Angelo She Loves Him&asks If He Can Marry A Girl Like Her by kstyle2(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
I used 2 tink dat d most annoyin,borin n irritatin tin 2 do is watch chelsea play ball......til i came across dis shyt..if only shekaru n his boiz can do 'somtyn'........datz all.d girl resemble persn dem beat wey thief blackberry
Re: Beverly Tells Angelo She Loves Him&asks If He Can Marry A Girl Like Her by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
This girl's a f0000000000000000000llllllllllllllll

2face Laments On COSON/NBA Ban / Download: AUDIO+VIDEO: 4X4 Ft. Davido – Baby Dance / see gobe!!! woman sells ticket for men to watch her deliver at home!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8