Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos (4953 Views)

Army Destroys Boko-Haram Camps In Alagarno, Sambisa Forests [PHOTOS] / Troops Engage In Clearance Operation,Destroy More Boko Haram Camps In Borno(pics / Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Dibiachukwu: 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
If Fashola authorized and executed innocent people in his illegal detention centers. He and his cohorts shall surely suffer the same faith!
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by PointB: 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
re@lchange:

dalu nwanne

a lot of our people are not even beginning to wrap their minds around what happened
people died in detention without trial and without court process
this is a grievous crime!
let's see what the FG will do. btw who is the current attorney general?

My brother that is the real problem. How are the bodies disposed even? Secretly buried, dumped by the roadsides and passed off as victims of violent crimes?

You see one begin to imagine a lot of things here. Nigerians are disappearing from the street enroute their workplace or homes and some people are celebrating. It's very sad!

2 Likes

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by mgbeketoto: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
. . . And to think that BIAFRA PART 2 HAS NOT EVEN STARTED? grin

LWKM-DEAD!

The LAMENTATIONS OF NDI-IGBO CONTINUES! cheesy

What a shame! cry
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
welcome to fasholas concentration camps

[img]http://www.iwm.org.uk/history/liberation-from-concentration-camps[/img]

dumbass crybabies

https://www.nairaland.com/1379684/hawaii-offer-homeless-one-way-ticket

Hawaii to offer homeless one-way ticket back to their home states

Aloha!

The state of Hawaii is set to offer homeless people airfare to fly back to their home states.

The controversial "Return to Home" program, set to launch later this year, is an effort by lawmakers to tackle the state's homeless problem. An estimated 17,000 people are homeless in Hawaii, and the three-year, $300,000 pilot program is designed to transport at least some of them back to the U.S. mainland.

Supporters of the initiative say it gives the homeless a chance to get back on their feet in a supportive environment while reducing the state's costs associated with sheltering them.

But not everyone thinks it's a good idea.

"We remain concerned this program is an invitation to purchase a one-way ticket to Hawaii with a guaranteed return flight home," Kayla Rosenfeld, a spokeswoman for the Department of Human Services, told Hawaii News Now.

"This is not a silver bullet, this does not solve everything," John Mizuno, a state representative who supports the legislation, admitted. "It's fractional, it's not for 5,000 homeless people. It's going to be a handful of homeless people that we send home ... home to their support unit."

Mizuno said he hopes the program will send 100 homeless people home this year

end of
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by aljharem(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
pandriod: The only reason why I like Fashola is because all the people that hates him are ibos.

#Afam4eva & Sexkillz come hide my post again. Bigots!

LOL grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by PointB: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
Dibiachukwu: If Fashola authorized and executed innocent people in his illegal detention centers. He and his cohorts shall surely suffer the same faith!

Those who kill by the sword generally suffer similar fate. It's karma, and she is a bi/tch!

3 Likes

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Toktee(m): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
Make una keep making noise for lagos,na only una live for lagos,why is fashola deporting only una,una go dey person house the chop the abuse amon top,imagine one slowpoke said "they are jealous of igbo race"una get mouth too much what make you people think say una beta pass yoruba?
Make una beta stop making noise where u suppose keep quiet or you go enter free motor go home for night

1 Like

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by mgbeketoto: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
Kei!

Seee TEARS on NL. . . .FASHOLA WEBSITE! I wonder what is going on in BIAFRAWORLD! grin

Wonders! grin

Abeg. . .when is the DEPORTATION starting on NL? cheesy

*singing to myself. . . am MIZZZIN my love at home. . .DIMI MEANS COME HIA. . . . DAMI DURO means TANDA DIA*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4tocuLq5Zw

I WANTO GO HOME. . . .AKWA IBOM AYAIYA!!!
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Mogidi: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
dolphinife: It saddened my heart for a newspaper to involve itself in selective journalism. @OP, the news you quoted actually was Sun Newspapers fake news, owned and managed by Orji Uzor Kalu. Am very ashamed that becos you wanted to score cheap political advantage, you intermittently used Sun Newspaper as a point of reference. The newspaper in question is owned by an easterner, with an eastern agenda.

How come you low life quote The Nation at every turn? Are we to believe Tinubu's paper doesn't promote the interest of westerners?
Its obvious you have no answer to the allegation made.

3 Likes

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by mgbeketoto: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
Which other song I fit sing now for this concentration camp? grin

[size=20pt]A CHO ROM
A CHO ROM 'IKPU' YA!

GWA NWANNE GI NWANYI

OKPU'M O JI!!!!!

goooooo slow. . .

[/size]

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PuvL7u8hN4
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by bobthebuilder99(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
LMAO!

Now I know you are crazy Sincere 9gerian.

This is the new PDP campaign? Make Igbos believe that the Yoruba hate them?

1 Like

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
The ibos were simply reunited with their families in a humane way...

1 Like

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by mgbeketoto: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
We thank our 'gods' o!
MANY WOMEN WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE THEIR LONG-LOST HUSBANDS!

Children will no longer live like BASSARDS! grin

DAMI DUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Baba L'OWOOOOOOO!!!!! grin

KPO!
KPO!
KPO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CyUo6rQ2rU
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by mgbeketoto: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqci_hV4vjE

One more. . . . tongue
Congratulations TO AWA BRODAS. . . NO MORE 'CHAIN-GANGS'!!!!

GIVE USSSSSSSSSSSSS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpJEtTG1LEc
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Yeske2(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
mgbeketoto:

YES KE! cheesy
What's that?
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by taharqa2: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
I refuse to bliv that this is true. NO! It just can't possibly be true. Can't be. Cos if it is...
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by mascot87(m): 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
mgbeketoto:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krxMnE_0O0Q

HEIL HITLER!

*snapping my feet and raising my right hand* cheesy
FASHOLA. . .YOU ARE THE MAN! grin

BIAFRANS should take shame and stop acquiring ABANDONED PROPERTIES ALL OVER THE WORLD. . .HABA!

Imaging being deported. . .FROM ANOTHER STATE WITHIN YOUR OWN COUNTRY!

Hmmmmmm! THIS IS IT!

IT IS FINISHED! grin

If na BRITISH AIRWAYS TROWAY UNA AZZZES FROM PLANE NA. . . UNA GO DEY SIGN PETITION LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTER!

Truth be told. . . A NUISANCE REMAINS A NUISANCE. . . regardless of location!

YES KE! cheesy
They are real nuisance.I saw some igbo guys today and while they were chatting(very drunk),one miserable fellow out of them was advising the rest that they should go back to their village and they replied him that will he give them job @ d village and at dsame time transportation back to d village and they started laughing like fools, I looked at them with pity and SMH.I was just thinking, if this people go back to there village and start farming there life would have been better than now instead of sitting down every evening at madam kainkain shop drinking different mixtures of miserable alcoholic drink.
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 01, 2013
I didn't want to bring in political party into this issue but I had to considering the attitude of ACN/APC e-warriors on this thread.

Its like some of us under-estimated how evil and deadly some of these ACN folks are. Not even a word of condemnation for the barbaric act reported on this thread? Not even a moment of sadness for the death of 29 fellow Nigerians in Lagos concentration camps?

Yet, these were the same people that threatened fire and hell over the appointment of First Lady as permanent secretary in Bayelsa? Almost every Tom Dick and Harry wrote one or more article on the issue of permanent secretary. They went on and on about who received President Jonathan at the Airport in China, whether it was a minister or President Obama? They have bored us with threads ridiculing and condemning the first lady for alighting from the Aircraft ahead of the president or shaking hands first,etc. They threatened to make the country ungovernable over donation of a church by a construction company to Presidents community in Otueke.

While these evil ACN/APC people see everything wrong with all of the above, they see nothing wrong with deportation of Nigerians in Nigeria. They see nothing wrong with the death of 29 Nigerians in Fashola's detention camps. These people are shameless, soulless, evil and conscienceless HYPOCRITES

3 Likes

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 01, 2013
Only the sun, a paper that is more a tabloid than a newspaper has the 29 dead story. Go figure.

Ibo and their deluded pride. Its ok for vagrant yorubas and hausas to be housed and resettled at govt cost, but not for ibos?

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by ba7man(m): 6:36am On Aug 01, 2013
This story is a lie. 29 people don't just die off.... even in Nigerian prisons in 7months. Logically, it doesn't even make sense, were they tortured to death when they weren't in
kidnapper's den or millitant's camp??

The rehabilitation centers in Lagos even train and feed miscreants and beggers so why must it be Igbos they'll start killing??

Some Igbo folks sef can like to scream "blue murder" too much. They're killing/Deporting you from Kenya, South Africa, Lagos, Kano, Borno etc....Are you guys the only ones??

This is honestly getting irritating. If you feel that's what's happening, go the fu-ck home them....At least all the Igbo guys in my area are still complete and they assemble to drink beer at the same spot every night with smiles on their faces.

4 Likes

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 01, 2013
re@lchange:

dalu nwanne

a lot of our people are not even beginning to wrap their minds around what happened

What would FG do? You want FG to come to your aid and take side?

That would signal the beginning of a bigger problem for GEJ

Why not take a step further and invite the UN? Clowns!

1 Like

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by soundtruth(m): 6:39am On Aug 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: It is unbelievable that some people who have sold their soul to the DEVIL see nothing wrong in the death of 29 Nigerians in Fashola's concentration camps. Yet, these are the same people who call themselves 'progressives'. They care less about the extra-judicial killings of Nigerians. All they care about is converting Nigeria to Tinubu's conquered territory so we can have concentration camps nationwide. God forbid.

can this be proven in a court of law?
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 01, 2013
soundtruth:

Don't mind the dolt.....he need to make the most of political gain from this brouhaha ....that is his stock in trade....making gains from confusion.
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by ba7man(m): 6:50am On Aug 01, 2013
soundtruth:

I tire ooo....What kind of stooopid allegation is this. Do they think we wake up in Lagos to find dead bodies floating in our rivers??

Always coming up with lies on how they're being killed and mistreated. "DESTITUTION IS NO LONGER ALLOWED" in Lagos. If u don't have anything sane doing, "GO BACK HOME!!!".....before you resort to crime.

I've met Yoruba area boys that told me stories of how they were bundled to the rehabilitation camps and trained in certain skills, handed over to area fathers that would be held responsible if they later fall out of line on their release.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by ba7man(m): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2013
IGBOS ARE *ALWAYS* THE VICTIMS.

DOES THAT NOT SAY ENOUGH

Think about it.......

2 Likes

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Brimmie(m): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2013
Fashola knows what he's doing!! He's 100% On-check!! Igbo ppl shld stop being tribalistic and view this issue like a Nigerian. Stop playing cheap politics.

Besides, Lagos won't be the first to transport ppl to their states instead of causing havoc to them selves by getting raped under the bridge, being introduced to Gang (robbers),, being used for rituals... and not causing havoc to the society by polluting it.

It is done in US.. So why crying out lord for God's sake?? I thought the Northerners were the one holding us back, i was wrong!!

[size=20]New York City, Baton Rouge and San Francisco have all tried similar programs. New York City implemented its version in 2007, flying more than 550 homeless people back to their families in places like Paris, Orlando, and San Juan (the most popular destination), according to a 2009 article in the New York Times. Homeless advocates vehemently opposed the scheme. “What we’re doing is passing the problem of homelessness to another city,” Arnold S. Cohen, CEO of Partnership for the Homeless, told the Times. “We’re taking people from a shelter bed here to the living room couch of another family. Essentially, this family is still homeless.”[/size]

Read The Full Article Here http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/07/31/hawaii-offers-homeless-one-way-tickets-out-of-state/

[size=20]Dr Ifeanyi, you really wanna give Mouth Gig to Fashola!? grin grin

Doctor Pls Get Well Soon!!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2013
[/quote]52. ilugunboy(m): Quote Post

re@lchange:

dalu nwanne

What would FG do? You want FG to come to your aid and take side?

That would signal the beginning of a bigger problem for GEJ

Why not take a step further and invite the UN? Clowns! [quote]

Are you really implying fashola is above the law? If it is investigated and it is eventually found out that he was responsible for the illegal detention and murder of 29 nigerians,he would be prosecuted for it.His current status however makes him immune to prosecution but that will eventually wear off on may 29 2015.You may wish to ask the iboris and sylvias of this world.
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by wirinet(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2013
pandriod: [size=38pt]Again, Is there anyone that hates fashola that is not ibo? Prize money increased to $2000 to anyone that proves me wrong. [/size]

No one - whether yoruba, igbo or hausa hates fashola as a person, so even if you increase the money to $1 million, no one will attempt to claim it. What people hate is Fashola's policies, his anti-poor policies including the deportation of homeless nigerians to aba.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by PointB: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2013
ba7man: I tire ooo....What kind of stooopid allegation is this. Do they think we wake up in Lagos to find dead bodies floating in our rivers??

Always coming up with lies on how they're being killed and mistreated. "DESTITUTION IS NO LONGER ALLOWED" in Lagos. If u don't have anything sane doing, "GO BACK HOME!!!".....before you resort to crime.

I've met Yoruba area boys that told me stories of how they were bundled to the rehabilitation camps and trained in certain skills, handed over to area fathers that would be held responsible if they later fall out of line on their release.

Were their families informed that they have been 'bundled' by agents of the state? Or because been found outside your homes automatically make you 'homeless destitute'?

If some of your folks are not totally bias and defensive about the whole issue, it doesn't take much convincing to accept the fact that keeping someone against his wish in any sort of camp for up 6 months in totally morally and criminally wrong - it is called kidnapping. Have we even bother to think of the trauma parents of these people will pass through looking for their relatives.

Personally I know a woman who been looking for a missing son (a man in his late 20s) for over four months, who went missing on his way back from shop in Lagos. The traumatized woman practically stands in the middle of the road daily to soliloquize. Now if her child has been bundled for frivolous reason by agents of Fashola, kept for so long without her knowledge, and some of you see nothing wrong with it, I can only imagine the sort of heartless fellows I share a country with.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2013
ba7man: This story is a lie. 29 people don't just die off.... even in Nigerian prisons in 7months. Logically, it doesn't even make sense, were they tortured to death when they weren't in
kidnapper's den or millitant's camp??

The rehabilitation centers in Lagos even train and feed miscreants and beggers so why must it be Igbos they'll start killing??

Some Igbo folks sef can like to scream "blue murder" too much. They're killing/Deporting you from Kenya, South Africa, Lagos, Kano, Borno etc....Are you guys the only ones??

This is honestly getting irritating. If you feel that's what's happening, go the fu-ck home them....At least all the Igbo guys in my area are still complete and they assemble to drink beer at the same spot every night with smiles on their faces.

Funny thing....most of these guys still come down to CMD to drink every evening....they don't really understand all these brouhaha going on among some of the online jobless ibos.

O'lboy let's hook up this evening at CMD.
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2013
PointB:

My brother that is the real problem. How are the bodies disposed even? Secretly buried, dumped by the roadsides and passed off as victims of violent crimes?

You see one begin to imagine a lot of things here. Nigerians are disappearing from the street enroute their workplace or homes and some people are celebrating. It's very sad!

Shut up!

Have you come across anyone that knows anyone..that knows anyone that has disappeared under the circumstances that you are painting?

It's pathetic the length some of you will go on this issue that is clearly not targeted at Igbo
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by dridowu: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2013
He will detain offender................................he is tribalistic
he will fine offender...........................he is tribalistic
he wil relocate offender..........................he is tribalistic
he arrest offender personally................................he is tribalistic
yet they cannot advise him on how to deal with offender
the only thing they will say is " he is tribalistic "
Fashola do your work according to the law of the state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Fela Refused To Help Nelson Mandela / Video, Photos: PDP Youths Protest Over Unpaid Rally Attendance Fee / See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.