Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos (4952 Views)

Army Destroys Boko-Haram Camps In Alagarno, Sambisa Forests [PHOTOS] / Troops Engage In Clearance Operation,Destroy More Boko Haram Camps In Borno(pics / Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by seunmsg(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=Brimmie]Fashola knows what he's doing!! He's 100% On-check!! Igbo ppl shld stop being tribalistic and view this issue like a Nigerian. Stop playing cheap politics.

Besides, Lagos won't be the first to transport ppl to their states instead of causing havoc to them selves by getting raped under the bridge, being introduced to Gang (robbers),, being used for rituals... and not causing havoc to the society by polluting it.

It is done in US.. So why crying out lord for God's sake?? I thought the Northerners were the one holding us back, i was wrong!!

The truth is dat, there is a deliberate attempt by the GEJ/PDP strategist to create serious hatred between Igbo and Yoruba people. This particular thread was opened by the leader of GEJ's lapdog who is renowned for always twisting facts and formenting hatred towards anything southwest. Look up all the threads he has opened on NL, it's either he's twisting facts to present d PDP led federal govt as performing or he's preaching hatred against Fashola, Tinubu and other ACN governors.

The OP's brief is to ensure that Igbos doesn't see anything good in the Yoruba people. This, is to ensure dat Igbos and Yorubas will never form a common ground politically towards 2015. Igbos will then have no choice than to support GEJ against any alliance that the "hateful" Yorubas enter into. Unfortunately, all the educated Igbos and Yorubas on NL are not reading in between the lines. We are all competing towards who can spit hatred venom more than the other. It is time for every educated ethnic warrior on NL to have a rethink if we sincerely want to move Nigeria forward.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by wirinet(m): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2013
Where are all the human rights lawyers, have they all been bought over by politicians. How come non is screaming foul at the deportation of nigerians within Nigeria.

I pray God should resurrect our Senior Advocate of the Masses, he would not have taken these assaults on the masses by Fashola and Jonathan.
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Aedesmuskeeto: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:
Wealthy Igbos in Lagos should watch it. Yorubas will kidnap them, send them to Fasola camp, seize their phones, and go back and confiscate their properties.
it obvious you're suffering from the Creutzfeldt-jakob syndrome ...

1 Like

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: it obvious you're suffering from the Creutzfeldt-jakob syndrome ...

Their paranoid is getting irritatingly silly.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by PointB: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

Shut up!

Have you come across anyone that knows anyone..that knows anyone that has disappeared under the circumstances that you are painting?

It's pathetic the length some of you will go on this issue that is clearly not targeted at Igbo

You rather should sharrap there! The case I painted earlier is a true story, and it happened here is Lagos. The poor boy is still missing as we speak
PointB:

Were their families informed that they have been 'bundled' by agents of the state? Or because been found outside your homes automatically make you 'homeless destitute'?

If some of your folks are not totally bias and defensive about the whole issue, it doesn't take much convincing to accept the fact that keeping someone against his wish in any sort of camp for up 6 months in totally morally and criminally wrong - it is called kidnapping. Have we even bother to think of the trauma parents of these people will pass through looking for their relatives.

Personally I know a woman who been looking for a missing son (a man in his late 20s) for over four months, who went missing on his way back from shop in Lagos. The traumatized woman practically stands in the middle of the road daily to soliloquize. Now if her child has been bundled for frivolous reason by agents of Fashola, kept for so long without her knowledge, and some of you see nothing wrong with it, I can only imagine the sort of heartless fellows I share a country with.
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Pataki: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2013
If Ibos are not happy in Lagos, please go back home. Lagos is not your homeland.

However, if you choose to make Lagos your home, do not constitute yourself as a nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by wirinet(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2013
Pataki: If Ibos are not happy in Lagos, please go back home. Lagos is not your homeland.

However, if you choose to make Lagos your home, do not constitute yourself as a nuisance.

What of you? Are you from Lagos? Were your parents and grand parents borno in lagos. Does being Igbo exclude one from being an indigene of lagos state?
You people will be the first to claim US and British citizenship with adedibu like marks and yet deny fellow nigerian the indigeneship of his land of birth.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Aedesmuskeeto: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

Their paranoid is getting irritatingly silly.
true talk...
When fashola was deporting the hausas&yorubas,
they were cheering,
now that its time for their fuq ups to be treated, they're whinning like a bi/tch

Cant believe They forgot they're not the only ones being deported, which makes me wonder if common sense has eluded from their reasoning faculty...

1 Like

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2013
wirinet:

What of you? Are you from Lagos? Were your parents and grand parents borno in lagos. Does being Igbo exclude one from being an indigene of lagos state?
You people will be the first to claim US and British citizenship with adedibu like marks and yet deny fellow nigerian the indigeneship of his land of birth.

Bottom line....you are not Yoruba...you have your ancestral home.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:
Wealthy Igbos in Lagos should watch it. Yorubas will kidnap them, send them to Fasola camp, seize their phones, and go back and confiscate their properties.
You think SW is like SE where people are kidnapped?
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2013
PointB:

You rather should sharrap there! The case I painted earlier is a true story, and it happened here is Lagos. The poor boy is still missing as we speak.

So this your 'true story' just developed life?

You people have been challenged to come out with real people...

...the names
....the addressees
....the place of work.

If you cannot provide such details....I maintain that you still keep your mouth shut forever on this matter!
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2013
Dike Chimezie: Is obvious that some ppl are envious and jelous of the Igbo race.
I'm proud to be Chimezie and not Wasiu or Mohammed.
Fashola can not do more than Awolowo did,yet Igbos are waxing stronger day in day out.
So Malaysia, SA and Kenya are jealous of you too? In your low IQ occassioned by your Igbo you think the names, Wasiu and Muhammed, are Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by jjcbuthot: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2013
pandriod: The only reason why I like Fashola is because all the people that hates him are ibos.

#Afam4eva & Sexkillz come hide my post again. Bigots!

Because when Ibos hate someone, that person must be doing something right. If ibos like someone, that person must doing something wrong and condoning corruption.

Those guys are good for nothing villagers.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by jjcbuthot: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2013
Dike Chimezie: Is obvious that some ppl are envious and jelous of the Igbo race.
I'm proud to be Chimezie and not Wasiu or Mohammed.
Fashola can not do more than Awolowo did,yet Igbos are waxing stronger day in day out.

You are proud to be what? Chim? Sounds like chimpanzee.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2013
jjcbuthot:

You are proud to be what? Chim? Sounds like chimpanzee.

ROTFLMAO...... grin grin grin grin grin

Chimezie ke....Chimpanzee ni...

1 Like

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by wirinet(m): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

Bottom line....you are not Yoruba...you have your ancestral home.

So only Yorubas can claim indigeneship of Lagos? What of people with only a parent or grand parent being yoruba? Can they claim indigeneship?

Then what do you mean ancestral home? What or where is the ancestral home of the Saros and other free slaves that was dumped on lagos island?

Are you sure you understand anything about migration into lagos?
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2013
wirinet:

So only Yorubas can claim indigeneship of Lagos? What of people with only a parent or grand parent being yoruba? Can they claim indigeneship?

Then what do you mean ancestral home? What or where is the ancestral home of the Saros and other free slaves that was dumped on lagos island?

Are you sure you understand anything about migration into lagos?

Guy...it's simple but I can still help you further...

In this present contraption referred to as Nigeria....one drunken English man under the influence of some sexual feelings decided to lump un-workable groups together and called them Nigerians.

Those people... before fantasy entered into Lugard head were originally from a place..abi when did Ibos start entering into Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by talktimi(m): 11:49am On Aug 01, 2013
Brimmie: Fashola knows what he's doing!! He's 100% On-check!! Igbo ppl shld stop being tribalistic and view this issue like a Nigerian. Stop playing cheap politics.

Besides, Lagos won't be the first to transport ppl to their states instead of causing havoc to them selves by getting raped under the bridge, being introduced to Gang (robbers),, being used for rituals... and not causing havoc to the society by polluting it.

It is done in US.. So why crying out lord for God's sake?? I thought the Northerners were the one holding us back, i was wrong!!

[size=20]New York City, Baton Rouge and San Francisco have all tried similar programs. New York City implemented its version in 2007, flying more than 550 homeless people back to their families in places like Paris, Orlando, and San Juan (the most popular destination), according to a 2009 article in the New York Times. Homeless advocates vehemently opposed the scheme. “What we’re doing is passing the problem of homelessness to another city,” Arnold S. Cohen, CEO of Partnership for the Homeless, told the Times. “We’re taking people from a shelter bed here to the living room couch of another family. Essentially, this family is still homeless.”[/size]

Read The Full Article Here http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/07/31/hawaii-offers-homeless-one-way-tickets-out-of-state/

[size=20]Dr Ifeanyi, you really wanna give Mouth Gig to Fashola!? grin grin

Doctor Pls Get Well Soon!!
[/size]

did Hawaii, New York etc dump American citizens by the roadside at 3am in the morning ?
Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Pataki: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
wirinet:

I am Yoruba. Lagos is primarily a Yoruba land. I can lay claim to any part of my region and live comfortably while abiding to the rules of my host.

If I happen to migrate to an iboland, I should make myself worthy of living there and NOT be a nuisance! If Ibos want to claim being Yoruba, no problem. But please do not constitute yourselves as a nuisance in my region. How many Yorubas have you discovered disgracing themselves in your iboland?

Speak to your people and get some simple commonsense into them. Lagos state or any other Yoruba state in Nigeria, is not a dumping ground for any ibo nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Because when Ibos hate someone, that person must be doing something right. If ibos like someone, that person must doing something wrong and condoning corruption.

Those guys are good for nothing villagers.
I've thought over your comment and that of Pandariod you quoted, and have realized the two of you are right. Are the Igbo not the same that call cowardice, bravery and bravery, cowardice? Ojukwu that boasted at the beginning of the Civil War ran in a disguised manner. Yet he was not called a coward. Benjamin Adekunle and Olusegun Obasanjo who chased him are lebelled cowards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo. / As Nigerians Rush Abroad, Foreign Tourists Storm Nigeria (pics) / American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.