Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,477 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death (38949 Views)

EU Calls For Explanations From Israel Over Diplomat Scuffle / Kenya Lawyer Sues Israel Over The Death Of Jesus Christ... / Kenyan Lawyer Sues Israel For Killing Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Maxymilliano(m): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
[img]http://www.jpost.com/HttpHandlers/ShowImage.ashx?ID=223767[/img]
Kenyan lawyer suing State of Israel Photo: YouTube Screenshot

A Kenyan lawyer has filed a petition with the International Court of Justice (ICJ) in The Hague, suggesting that the trial and crucifixion of Jesus Christ was unlawful, and The State of Israel among others should be held responsible, Kenyan news outlet the Nairobian reported on Friday.

Dola Indidis, a lawyer and former spokesman of the Kenyan Judiciary is reportedly attempting to sue Tiberius (Emperor of Rome 42 BC-37AD), Pontius Pilate, a selection of Jewish elders, King Herod, the Republic of Italy and the State of Israel.

"Evidence today is on record in the bible, and you cannot discredit the bible," Indidis told Kenyan Citizen News.

Yes, those he suggests should have been convicted during the original trial have not been alive for more than 2000 years, however Indidis insists that the government for whom they acted can and should still be held responsible.

“I filed the case because it’s my duty to upholdthe dignity of Jesus and I have gone to the ICJ to seek justice for the man from Nazareth,” Indidid told the Nairobian. “His selective and malicious prosecution violated his human rights through judicial misconduct, abuse of office bias and prejudice.”

Indidis apparently named the states of Italy and Israel in the lawsuit because upon the attainment of independence, the two states incorporated the laws of the Roman Empire, those in force at the time of the Crucifixion.

He is challenging the mode of questioning used during Jesus' trial, prosecution, hearing and sentencing; the form of punishment meted out on him while undergoing judicial proceedings and the substance of the information used to convict him.

The case was first filed in the High Court in Nairobi, but was rejected. Indidis had then applied to have it heard at the ICJ, which, the Kenyan news website Standard Media(SDE) reported constituted a pre-trial panel that would consider his case.

Indidis says he wants to establish what crime Jesus was charged with and prays that the court decides “that the proceedings before the Roman courts were a nullity in law for they did not conform to the rule of law at the material time and any time thereafter.”

“Some of those present spat in his face, struck him with their fists, slapped him, taunted him, and pronounced him worthy of death,” Indidis also told SDE.

When Jesus died, Indidis insists he was not given an opportunity to be heard. "I am suing as a friend," he said.

Indidis insisted on the validity of his case, saying "I know with a matter of fact and truth we have a good case with a high probability of success and I hope it is done in my lifetime."

When asked about the case, a spokesperson from the IJC told legal news website Legal Cheek, "The ICJ has no jurisdiction for such a case. The ICJ settles disputes between states. It is not even theoretically possible for us to consider this case."

http://www.jpost.com/International/Kenyan-lawyer-takes-State-of-Israel-Jews-to-Hague-over-Jesus-death-321555

http://www.mid-day.com/news/2013/aug/010813-kenyan-lawyer-takes-israel-jews-to-court-over-jesus-death.htm

http://www.bibleprophecyblog.com/2013/07/kenyan-lawyer-takes-israel-to-court.html

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Bournvitanisha: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
Lmaoooooooooo grin

12 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by micklplus(m): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
Whaoooo! Some raw energy to sue the dead! LOL

I am going to sue satan for deceiving Eve to eat the fruit! I am also going to sue Adam for his gullibility for collecting the fruit from eve. What nonsense!!!!!!

I pray the court at the hague to set aside a motion that,

1, Adam and mankind shouldn't be punished for his gullibility

2, Eve alone should be punished
3, Satan is in big trouble.

Thank you my Lord!

47 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Tolexander: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
Another musiwa!

If they do not treat this kenyan lawyer very well, he may kill himself so as to go and bring Jesus from heaven to be a living witness to the petition he filed.

27 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Scarpon(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
Kenyans again? ? that was how one was ranting on Facebook and Twitter how she fvck davido over the weekend and errithing. smfh

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by mojounited(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
Tolexander: Another musiwa!

cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Maxymilliano(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2013
When Jesus died, Indidis insists he was not given an opportunity to be heard. "I am suing as a friend," he said

Somebody is going bananas .... grin

5 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Chanchit: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
E be like say this man don fall from banana tree.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by jpilata(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
They should tied him,he is insane

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
Chai...e don red o...

Are you sure this is not the same lawyer that tried to sue Oyedepo for slapping?
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by delpee(f): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
cheesy Probable deductions from this story includes:

1. He's an antichrist who's trying to defeat the aim of Jesus' death.

2. He wants cheap popularity.

3. He's suffering from [size=14pt] musiwarism.[/size] (na joke I dey o)cheesy

4. He's trying to question God.

5. He's trying to make God look incompetent.

6. He's just a delusioned lawyer.

Any sane man will know that even before his (Jesus') arrival on earth, it was already written that he will die so that, mankind will have a medium through which they can be forgiven?

Lmao...

46 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
In one word!»»» [size=30pt]MADNESS[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Maxymilliano(m): 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
emmysenior:
3. He's suffering from musiwarism. cheesy

I can see the similarity in altitude ... grin
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Austeenxx: 2:21am On Aug 01, 2013
Buhahahas! grin grin

*Falls down from Indomie tree*

who left the gates of Yaba Left opened? grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by solomon111(m): 2:59am On Aug 01, 2013
I am sure he is one of those madmen that escaped from that kenyan psychiatric hospital.

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by StellaBella(f): 4:40am On Aug 01, 2013
I need to sue this Kenyan man for REBOOTING my medulla without permission.

8 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by koruji(m): 6:02am On Aug 01, 2013
When they say don't spend too much time under the Kenyan sun...this is what they are trying to save you from...BTW he forgot to include Judas Iscariot in his case and the devil who instigated him!!!

18 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Omen100(m): 6:35am On Aug 01, 2013
Ooh boy

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by raytony: 6:49am On Aug 01, 2013
I think say na oyibo people alone get this type of madness, so d thing don reach Africa. Eyaaaah!

10 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Maidoki14(m): 7:42am On Aug 01, 2013
I beg pront fej

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Maidoki14(m): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2013
I beg pront fetch
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
Madness lol
His black a$$ should know better.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by moscobabs(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
lol...have they call his doctor? I mean Veterinary Doctor ooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
two words - #Kenyan Weed cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by adwem2003(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Too much sun is not good on the head cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by iamswizz(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
hahahahaha
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by cowboyvs(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahaha...... LMFAO. See what hunger and lack of clients can cause. Someone plz take this one to Yaba Left.

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by xynerise: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kolomental
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by yuzedo: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
mikeyhernadez: In one word!»»» [size=30pt]MADNESS[/size]
Madness?? [size=28pt]THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] angry angry angry tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by amiskurie(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
lawyer b like"what were u isrealites doing when jesus was being battered?".

7 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by blueheart(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
Yabaleft sharply cheesy. But on a serious note, he now has the attention he is seeking. Smart guy. Briefs would start flowing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President / Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. / King Charles III Banknotes To Be Introduced Mid-2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.