Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult (20098 Views)

Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday / Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam / Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by crossman9(m): 2:44am On Aug 01, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpZgzAddLUw

Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebrations Cult money scams

Gerry Curl King Pastor Chris Oyakhilome hair cut all the rage in 40s in Harlem they copy him in every way which suit and out of date hair cut Chris mc fly back to the future hair cut
He is full of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome not the Holy Spirit
2 conrin 11:13
(Revelation TV Channel SKY NUMBER (581) U.K TIME (Hrs. 21:00) MONDAY & TUESDAY) listen to the three rabbis and send this message to them?
This is a video I was recording in the U.K late evening “Voice in the Wilderness”
It was about Christ Embassy mostly but the topic was about False Teachers and Preacher and there questionable healing techniques and about their money making schemes.
But during the show a woman sent in a letter to the TV show about being “Forced to Give Money” to “Pastor Chris Oyakhilome” for his “Birthday” which is on (December 7th) but what I found interesting was she described exactly what I experienced in London, when I was at church during the (6th of December 2009) this is a debate that did not happen until February during the late night show so he started to take the calls and calls started come in to the live show and many emails to (Pastor Yemi Balogun)during the late night show, the was time (11tongue.m. to 2:A.m) the date was 2010 on (Revelation TV Channel) saidly I never got the first part of the show
He got some “Die Hard Members” phoning in to defend the church, which I can testify to this in the church the people will defend against any form of exposure even if the teaching being talked about is wrong they would will defence it if it comes from (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) over the truth of the bible?
They love “Pastor Chris Oyakhilome” more than the bible and Jesus Christ because some see even him as “Christ” this will be denounced with people reading this but just watch the way people talk about him, he even tells people you are in the presence of a living Christ?
This says all about him he is taking the place of Christ and this makes him an anti-Christ!

(Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) December 7th 2009 Birthday Celebration)
So we were in the church and it was a special service in the church it was (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) birthday service and I was there and the (Date was December 6th 2009) and time was (6:30 p: m) this was a “Sunday service” as opposed to the Monday because the church would not be there so they held it on the Sunday and the church was packed because this is considered the most sacred time of the year for the people in the church with the followers of (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) every die hard members of the “Christ Embassy Church Business Empire” must be there it’s like a “Unwritten Law of the Church”, they must be there or their faith is not right? It is to them a live or die moment in the history of their life’s in the church, if there not in the church, there life’s won’t be right if there not there among the members to see him, the man of god live on “TV” it is all inspiring experience for them! Just hoping to get one glance at this man, who is to them? The same as every ordinary believer desire to on look on the face of our savour, and king the lord (Jesus Christ) to them? There hoping to get some “Spiritual Gift” or “Impartation” to them in word or in deed just the very hope of hearing his voice to them is an all inspiriting woe feeling or “Spiritual Zing” feeling going up and down there spinal column, just to look at him and get that must have a feeling the way the members talk and act like he is the next (Gastronomically Seven Wonders of the Universe?) This spiritual delectable Pastor, is to them all you can eat buffet? He is to them, all in one meal, He is a spiritual delectable meal, to the spiritually starving man, he is an all in one man of the living God which is like a multipurpose spiritual house hold cleaner, washing away all their sins making them whiter than white.
They treat him like he is the next spiritual “Alka-Seltzer” for the whole world’s Ill’s and for every aches and pains or for every wanting sickness.
Just one drink of this “Fizzy and Bubbly” Pastor, will cure all your ills just the mere casting of his shadow is the “Shekinah Glory of God” to these people in the church?
And the way they all talk about him, like he is the second coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh?
But to the simple minds in the church they see him as a god an icon to be worshiped he is an object of adoration and a statement of fashion he is like the next “Coca Cola Boy” of the spiritual world?
They view him as the next “Spiritual Toy Boy” of the Christian world?
But enough of the spiritual break down of the “Man” and “Character Assassination” of the man the self-appointed preacher, and back to the story. Well we were in the church service and we start to watch the live projection on the wall waiting on (Big Brother Pastor) to turn up?
But there was a whole lot of singing and celebration with dancing; and even “break dancing” performers of all sorts and at the end or at the start they always giving thanks to the “Man of god” know has (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) all saying “Happy Birthday” to him and showering him with praise and adoration and worshiping him bowing down to him like little children of most little god?
Instead of giving thanks to the “Most High GOD” and praising him and giving him thanks and worship that he rightly deserves for him alone, God does not share his praise with no one he is a jealous GOD not sharing his worship with anyone?
(KJV) Exodus 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous
They were performing for him like he is “A Royalty A King”
lavishing him continuously with praise, so I start to boil inside with a great anger; because only God should be worshiped, and the bad part of this they don’t even realize their doing it? Well I would like to think they don’t know there doing it, but they think they’re showing respect but there going way beyond the concept of respect? This may be the African way but if you claim Christ this should no longer be the way things are done.
Well after some of the performers where done, there was some of them saying thank you for the “Man of god”
His ministers started to say thank you to him and then the director of love word incorporate came on stage with empty wine glass and they poured wine or fruit drink in to it you could not tell if It was alcoholic?
But all you could see that it was a dark red colour, and he walked on the stage then he took a seat on the white sofa on the stage?
So the Pastors start to talk like it was a program in the United Kingdom from TV with a book in there hand the TV program was called (This Is Your Life) it had this sort of feel about it “Google” it you will find it on so they start to give the following run down on him they start saying “Happy Birthday” to him may you have many more years we salute you! your are our life coach? We love you Pastor?
So then the they gave the following compliments to him
They started with this statement:
Rev. Tom Amenkhienan: Quote: Some have said you are interferer in mens affairs
Which I went yahoo inside and shouted it aloud and i said that is great I remember even raising my hand in the air like punching the air and saying that is me, “Amen” and thinking you should be as controversial as possible.
So he said the following statements:
1. Some have said you are interferer in mens affairs (Y) Fine
2. Some People say you are Jesus Christ in a white suite? (X)(X) (N.I.V)Matthew 24:4-5,11,14,24-26-51
3. Your our life coach (X) (N.I.V)Matthew 23:10
4. Your our teacher (X) (N.I.V) (Matthew 10:24 Matthew 23:8
5. Your our father (X)(X) Matthew 23:9
6. Your Our Daddy (X)(X) Matthew 23:9
7. We glory in your bossem (X)(X) (K.J.V) 1 Corinthians 1:26-31 (Romans 15:17).
8. Your our prophet (X) 50% right
9. Your Our man of god (Y) 50% right
10. Your a Gift to the World (X) (K.J.V) John 3:16
11. God gave you as a Gift to the World (X) (K.J.V) John 3:16
12. You Have Made Us Champions For Life (X) (K.J.V) Hebrews 12:2
13. You’re the best there is no one like you (Y) 50% right, Matthew 23:11-12
14. Pastor (Y) Ephesians 4:11 100% right
15. Your are God’s General (Y) 50% right
Here is a statement of what was said in grid format above the letter (Y) means it is “Biblically” Correct and the (X) mark means it is “Blasphemy” and a “Heresies” “Biblically” incorrect but if it is marked double (X)(X) this means it’s very wrong according to the bible? This is Pictures from a Site for his Birthday Celebration 2009
I will put in some scriptures at the end of this part of the story to educate you to the wrong teaching here?
After this barrage of compliments towards a man, they said we have more entertainment for you as he lay back on the sofa with one leg up in the sofa and one foot on the ground with a his hands behind his head absorbing all the compliments from these “Spiritual Zombies” rapted up in the cult of personality of the man (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) he did not say one word to correct them, when they where talking all this rubbish to him and showering his with praise only meant for God alone he is in short usurping the worship rightly intended for God not him?

Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by xtr0v3rt(m): 4:02am On Aug 01, 2013
Who wrote this poo? Op is it u or who? Mehn the damn person has bad command of english o! And poor writing and spelling skill! This person shud go learn how to read and write very well before spewing trash!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by PastorOluT(m): 4:08am On Aug 01, 2013
I reserve my comment, one thing I know for sure is none can deceive God.

Do not be deceived God can't be mocked, for whatever a man sow that he shall reap. If u sow to the flesh u will of the flesh reap corruption, and if u sow to the spirit u will of the spirit reap life everlasting. Galatian 6:7-8

1 Like

Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by thorpido(m): 7:10am On Aug 01, 2013
Op really needs help with this write up.If you wrote this or copied from somewhere,the english is bad,the whole write-up.

On the issue of celebration of birthdays....carry your yeye doctrine go one side.
There's nothing wrong with celebrating birthdays.

1 Like

Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by Austeenxx: 8:37am On Aug 01, 2013
Ja! I couldn't finish that mini-novel. grin

OP,

your synopsis, please. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by israel007: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2013
If you need to run someone down, I can understand your low position. At least brush up on your english and communication skills. You didn't make single sense!

1 Like

Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by crossman9(m): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
israel007: If you need to run someone down, I can understand your low position. At least brush up on your english and communication skills. You didn't make single sense!

you all have a fair point I just copied it of the internet that is why you find it repeated this video was posted with me
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by crossman9(m): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
watch the video
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by crossman9(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
Austeenxx: Ja! I couldn't finish that mini-novel. grin

OP,

your synopsis, please. undecided

ok people read it now it will make more sense
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by crossman9(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
israel007: If you need to run someone down, I can understand your low position. At least brush up on your english and communication skills. You didn't make single sense!

Birthdays: Pagan/Occult Origins in the Satanic Bible
Bible does not necessarily endorse anything outside or beyond the testimony against the pagan practice of birthday keeping in, or from, any of the information or sources quoted in this article.
There is an affinity of such commemoration among the wicked as recorded in The Satanic Bible (Anton Szandor LaVey, (Air) Book of Lucifer – The Enlightenment, Avon Books, 1969, Ch XI, "Religious Holidays," p. 96) regarding Birthdays:
Quote from the satanic bible: "The highest of all holidays in the Satanic religion is the date of one’s own birthday. This is in direct contradiction to the holy of holy days of other religions, which deify a particular god who has been created in an anthropomorphic form of their own image, thereby showing that the ego is not really buried. The Satanist feels: ‘Why not really be honest and if you are going to create a god in your image, why not create that god as yourself." Every man is a god if he chooses to recognize himself as one. So, the Satanist celebrates his own birthday as the most important holiday of the year. After all, aren’t you happier about the fact that you were born than you are about the birth of someone you have never even met? Or for that matter, aside from religious holidays, why pay higher tribute to the birthday of a president or to a date in history than we do to the day we were brought into this greatest of all worlds? Despite the fact that some of us may not have been wanted, or at least were not particularly planned, we’re glad, even if no one else is, that we’re here! You should give yourself a pat on the back, buy yourself whatever you want, treat yourself like the king (or god) that you are, and generally celebrate your birthday with as much pomp and ceremony as possible."
It is interesting that birthdays are considered the most important holiday to these Satan worshipers (the founding of their “Church”, called Walpurgisnacht, and Halloween are the other ones of importance to them).
Of course, early Christians did not celebrate birthdays nor did the early Jews. Nor have real Christians ever celebrated Halloween.
Origen of Alexandria, writing over two centuries after the death of Messiah follows this same line when he recorded a diatribe against the memories of birthdays, indicating that at the time of his writing, a day to remember the birth of the Messiah was not part of the church calendar. In his Homilies on Leviticus, speaking on the aspect of birth, Origen states:
"...not one from all the saints is found to have celebrated a festive day or a great feast on the day of his birth. No one is found to have had joy on the day of the birth of his son or daughter. Only sinners rejoice over this kind of birthday. For indeed we find in the Old Testament Pharaoh, king of Egypt, celebrating the day of his birth with a festival, and in the New Testament, Herod. However both of them stained the festival of his birth by shedding human blood....But the saints not only do not celebrate a festival on their birth days, but, filled with the Holy Spirit, they curse that day (after the example of Job, Jeremiah and David)." (Barkley, Homilies on Leviticus: 1–16 / Origen, 1990, 156.)
Birthdays Celebration are only Recorded in 4 Places in the Whole Bible

(N.I.V)
Genesis 40:20-22 Now the third day was Pharaoh's birthday, and he gave a feast for all his officials. He lifted up the heads of the chief cupbearer and the chief baker in the presence of his officials:

Job 1:4-5 His sons used to take turns holding feasts in their homes, and they would invite their three sisters to eat and drink with them.

Job 1:5 When a period of feasting had run its course, Job would make arrangements for them to be purified. Early in the morning he would sacrifice a burnt offering for each of them, thinking, “Perhaps my children have sinned and cursed God in their hearts.” This was Job’s regular custom.

Matthew 14:6-10 On Herod's birthday the daughter of Herodias danced for them and pleased Herod so much

Mark 6:21 Finally the opportune time came. On his birthday Herod gave a banquet for
his high officials and military commanders and the leading men of Galilee.

(K.J.V)
Genesis 40:20-22 And it came to pass the third day, which was Pharaoh's birthday, that he made a feast unto all his servants: and he lifted up the head of the chief butler and of the chief baker among his servants.

Job 1:4-5And his sons went and feasted in their houses, every one his day; and sent and called for their three sisters to eat and to drink with them.

Job 1:5 And it was so, when the days of their feasting were gone about, that Job sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the morning, and offered burnt offerings according to the number of them all: for Job said, It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts. Thus did Job continually.

Matthew 14:6-10 But when Herod's birthday was kept, the daughter of Herodias danced before them, and pleased Herod.

Mark 6:21 And when a convenient day was come, that Herod on his birthday made a supper to his lords, high captains, and chief estates of Galilee;

(NLT) Job 1:4-5 4 Every year when Job's sons had birthdays, they invited their brothers and sisters to join them for a celebration. On these occasions they would get together to eat and drink. 5 When these celebrations ended -- and sometimes they lasted several days -- Job would purify his children. He would get up early in the morning and offer a burnt offering for each of them. For Job said to himself, "Perhaps my children have sinned and have cursed God in their hearts." This was Job's regular practice.

Deuteronomy 12:29-32
What is the origin of birthday celebrations?
Birthday celebrations are actually rooted in paganism.
The Encyclopaedia Americana (1991 edition) states:
"The ancient world of Egypt, Greece, Rome, and Persia celebrated the birthdays of gods, kings, and nobles."
Authors Ralph and Adelin Linton reveal the underlying reason for this. In their book The Lore of Birthdays, they write:
"Mesopotamia and Egypt, the cradles of civilization, were also the first lands in which men remembered and honoured their birthdays. The keeping of birthday records was important in ancient times principally because a birth date was essential for the casting of a horoscope."
So, there is a direct connection between the Pagan practice of birthday celebrations and astrology (horoscopes and fortune telling).
Not surprisingly then, the ancient Jews did not celebrate birthdays, regarding them as Pagan.
Also, The World Book Encyclopaedia (volume 3, page 416) states:
"The early Christians did not celebrate His [the Messiah's] birth because they considered the celebration of anyone's birth to be a pagan custom."
Down to the fourth century Christianity rejected the birthday celebration as a pagan custom.
To satiate this point, notice also the record of the first century historian Josephus: The Jews in the Messiah’s day knew “Yahweh’s” attitude toward birthday celebrations, “Nay, indeed, the law does not permit us to make festivals at the births of our children” (Flavius Josephus, Against Apion, Book II, section 26).
History of Celebration of Birthdays in the West
It is thought that the large-scale celebration of birthdays in Europe began with the cult of Mithras, which originated in Persia but was spread by soldiers throughout the Roman Empire. Before this, such celebrations were not common; and, hence, practices from other contexts such as the Saturnalia were adapted for birthdays. Because many Roman soldiers took to Mithraism, it had a wide distribution and influence throughout the empire... (Wikipedia. Birthdays. July 12, 2007 version).
Christmas is also relevant because December 25th was the day of celebration of the birthday of the sun-god Mithra.
The World Book Encyclopaedia Notes,
"Christmas...In 354 A.D., Bishop Liberius of Rome ordered the people to celebrate on December 25. He probably chose this date because the people of Rome already observed it as the Feast of Saturn, celebrating the birthday of the sun" (Sechrist. Christmas. World Book Encyclopaedia, Volume 3. 1966, pp. 408-417).
Long ago, the average person never paid any attention whatsoever to the anniversary of their birth. The initial pattern that developed concerned the celebrating of the birthday of their deity, once each year, at the winter solstice. This is the origin of Christmas, since the winter solstice was considered the "Re-birth" or "Birthday" of the solar deity (Natalis Sol Invictus, or the Nativity of Sol, the unconquerable). This alone marks the behaviour as originating from the rebellion against “Yahweh”, Who is the one and only Elohim of Heaven and Earth. Remember that “Yahweh” commanded that we not learn the ways of the heathen (Duat. 12).
Later, people began to celebrate the annual birth of their king at the same time as their deity, aligning their ruler with the same honors given to their deity. In their minds, their ruler became an anthropomorphic version of their deity. In the east, average people slowly began to celebrate their personal "birth day" once each year on what they believed to be "new year's day." Eventually, people developed the custom of observing their personal birth day on the annual day they were actually born.
Christmas was not among the earliest festivals of the Church. Irenaeus and Tertullian omit it from their lists of feasts; Origen, glancing perhaps at the discreditable imperial Natalitia, asserts (in Lev. Hom. viii in Migne, P.G., XII, 495) that in the Scriptures sinners alone, not saints, celebrate their birthday; Arnobius (VII, 32 in P.L., V, 1264) can still ridicule the "birthdays" of the gods.
In their essay titled Birthdays, Jewishly, Lisa Farber Miller and Sandra Widener point out that the Encyclopaedia Judaica is very blunt on this topic:
"The Celebration of Birthdays is Unknown in Traditional Jewish Ritual."
Originally, even as more and more Gentiles began to profess the Messiah (so much so that they outnumbered those of Jewish heritage that did), the early Gentile leaders also did not endorse the celebration of birthdays. No early church writer endorsed the observance of birthdays by Christians, nor are they ever listed in the early observances of the Christian church.
Therefore, the celebration of birthdays, was clearly not part of "the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints" (Jude 3).
No early religious/church writing from the second century that I have seen (and I have read most that are available) seems to endorse (or even suggest) the celebration of birthdays by any who professed the Messiah.
Although he was not part of the Ecclesia of “Yahweh” God, the writings of the early third century Catholic theologian Origen of Alexandria show that even that late, Orthodox Catholics were against the celebration of birthdays. The Catholic Encyclopaedia states:
"Origen, glancing perhaps at the discreditable imperial Natalitia, asserts (in Lev. Hom. viii in Migne, P.G., XII, 495) that in the Scriptures sinners alone, not saints, celebrate their birthday" (Martindale C. Christmas, 1908).
Christmas is coming! Quite so: but what is "Christmas?" Does not the very term itself denote it's source -- "Christ-mass." Thus it is of Roman origin, brought over from paganism. But, says someone, Christmas is the time when we commemorate the Savior's birth. It is? And WHO authorized such commemoration? Certainly “Yahweh” God did not.
The Messiah bade his disciples "remember" him in his death, but there is not a word in scripture, from Genesis to Revelation, which tells us to celebrate his birth. Moreover, who knows the exact time when, he was born but the calendar around the time of the month of “Nissan in the Hebrew Calendar” or better known as the Sacred Calendar is in what month, he was born? (Which is the feast of “Tabernacle” known as “Sukkot” well this was October or September when this month falls) Then after the “eight” days he would have been “circumcised” completing the festival of “Sukkot”) The Bible is silent thereon. It is without reason that the only "Birthday" commemorations mentioned in “Yahweh’s” Word are Pharaoh's (Genesis 40:20) and Herod's (Matthew 14:6)? Is this recorded "for our learning?" If so, have we prayerfully taken it to heart?
Well we will conclude it is wrong and an unbiblical practice. It may be a social norm in this world but, so are many other evils being practiced and being done?
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
This wudnt make front page or have many posters cuz its not based on catholic church or Islam! Inferiority complex!
Shame on u protestants! Blind followers and marketers begging for customers for ur pastors who are fraudsters and devilish (appearing angelic pastors)!!
Shame on u all!
Proudly CATHOLIC!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by crossman9(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
peppy luv: This wudnt make front page or have many posters cuz its not based on catholic church or Islam! Inferiority complex!
Shame on u protestants! Blind followers and marketers begging for customers for ur pastors who are fraudsters and devilish (appearing angelic pastors)!!
Shame on u all!
Proudly CATHOLIC!!!

Christ embassy is part of the catholic church did you know that
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by HezronLorraine(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mtcheew.what a write-up.
I'm not a dedicated christ embassy,I'm but a follower.
One of the things Loveworld has impacted into my life.its the spirit of Freewill giving,people think they stress more on church investments.I've learnt to take it to heart to helping others,not just with money,in other good means.
Another,is the ministry of the Holy Ghost.its never been as much as my base church.I've experienced his guidance,even though,I go against his leading at times,he's establish in me a sense of recall to him.
Third,you probably are better standing strong on your beliefs.u think Christ embassy doesn't know of the Ill conceived perceptions towards the church or the many conspiracy theories people gossip about.it does,it feigns ignorance of them and keeps pushing its ministry forward.breaking new records per-time.yet it commands legions of followers across the globe.it is a father'ing ministry to many others.
Whatevr they like they say.that won't stop me from going to the next communion service or book my seat for higher life conference.
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by ATMC(f): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
Well, @op chris oyakhilome does not know it all, so when he does somethings dt are not in line with scripture, excuse his being in d flesh afteral he's still a man. One thing some people don't understand is dt pastor chris may even be among d people god will say to depart from me ye workers of iniquity even you op or any other on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by Joagbaje(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Mtcheew.what a write-up.
I'm not a dedicated christ embassy,I'm but a follower.
One of the things Loveworld has impacted into my life.its the spirit of Freewill giving,people think they stress more on church investments.I've learnt to take it to heart to helping others,not just with money,in other good means.
Another,is the ministry of the Holy Ghost.its never been as much as my base church.I've experienced his guidance,even though,I go against his leading at times,he's establish in me a sense of recall to him.
Third,you probably are better standing strong on your beliefs.u think Christ embassy doesn't know of the Ill conceived perceptions towards the church or the many conspiracy theories people gossip about.it does,it feigns ignorance of them and keeps pushing its ministry forward.breaking new records per-time.yet it commands legions of followers across the globe.it is a father'ing ministry to many others.
Whatevr they like they say.that won't stop me from going to the next communion service or book my seat for higher life conference.

Simple and plain. cool.

1 Like

Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by philfearon(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
Firstly,@OP,U shud have edited that work before posting it na...I Just forced myself to finish reading it self....
Secondly,there is nothing like being "part of" catholic church as regards Christ Embassy...You are either a Catholic church or not...Dont make that Erroneous statement again....
Thirdly,i want to drop my Own bomb.....:: If you are attending the Church set up by a human being who wakes up from a wierd dream one day and claims God told him to do so,am sorry for you............END OF DISCUSSION...
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by philfearon(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
ATMC: Well, @op chris oyakhilome does not know it all, so when he does somethings dt are not in line with scripture, excuse his being in d flesh afteral he's still a man. One thing some people don't understand is dt pastor chris may even be among d people god will say to depart from me ye workers of iniquity even you op or any other on this thread.
I love you for this Comment my dear...You just summed it all.....mwaaaaaaah!
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by crossman9(m): 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
philfearon: Firstly,@OP,U shud have edited that work before posting it na...I Just forced myself to finish reading it self....
Secondly,there is nothing like being "part of" catholic church as regards Christ Embassy...You are either a Catholic church or not...Dont make that Erroneous statement again....
Thirdly,i want to drop my Own bomb.....:: If you are attending the Church set up by a human being who wakes up from a wierd dream one day and claims God told him to do so,am sorry for you............END OF DISCUSSION...

the catholic church is the false prophet in rev 17: read your bible Christ embassy calls its self a universal church that is what the word catholic means and some of the teaching are completely catholic they call him father teacher just like the bible.
says we are not to call no man father Matthew 23:9 you need to read Matthew 24:4 take head no man deceives you

you love man not the truth of the bible I will never stop attacking the catholic church and especially Christ embassy it is the devils house there brother and sister of the same family the devils family father like son
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by amanda2013(f): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
grin
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by philfearon(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
crossman9:

the catholic church is the false prophet in rev 17: read your bible Christ embassy calls its self a universal church that is what the word catholic means and some of the teaching are completely catholic they call him father teacher just like the bible.
says we are not to call no man father Matthew 23:9 you need to read Matthew 24:4 take head no man deceives you

you love man not the truth of the bible I will never stop attacking the catholic church and especially Christ embassy it is the devils house there brother and sister of the same family the devils family father like son
Now i know what your Problem is.....Read This:
ATMC: Well, @op chris oyakhilome does not know it all, so when he does somethings dt are not in line with scripture, excuse his being in d flesh afteral he's still a man. One thing some people don't understand is dt pastor chris may even be among d people god will say to depart from me ye workers of iniquity even you op or any other on this thread.
crossman9:

Now i know what your Problem is.....Read Atmc's Comment.....I think you dont even know or undastand what you are saying.....You are just delusional somehow...
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by crossman9(m): 4:38am On Aug 05, 2013
philfearon:
Now i know what your Problem is.....Read This:

Now i know what your Problem is.....Read Atmc's Comment.....I think you dont even know or undastand what you are saying.....You are just delusional somehow...

the problem is this pastor Chris never admits his teachings are wrong I have said done some stupid things in my life, and I was stupid and wrong, there was a film I was in were I quoted the bible wrong and the other people did not notice it but when I had to give a speech I noticed it at the Bafta awards during the private showing? about the 3 visitors at sodam and Gomorrah its not that I did not know it was on camera we all make mistakes
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by ATMC(f): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2013
crossman9:

the problem is this pastor Chris never admits his teachings are wrong I have said done some stupid things in my life, and I was stupid and wrong, there was a film I was in were I quoted the bible wrong and the other people did not notice it but when I had to give a speech I noticed it at the Bafta awards during the private showing? about the 3 visitors at sodam and Gomorrah its not that I did not know it was on camera we all make mistakes
i really understand you. Have you ever read dt God raised pharoah up to destroy him? If yes, then relax, something is cooking, don't interrupt the process. You are really angry with chris cos he's doing something you know ordinarily you wont do without your conscience pricking you. Yes, you can't say something wrong and not come back to correct it but there he is doing it and its as though nobody is against him not even his conscience and dt gets on your nerves. Now, i'll tell you to quit comparing yourself with him. He has his ways and must not go by your way. Besides he is God's servant and its not right to judge another's servant. You are on point in your post as a matter of factly but don't let it get to you otherwise you'll be hating on him...be careful lest you dt think you're standing fall. I don't like many things pastor chris does (i was once addicted to their channel) but i don't care, cos i know there is an end for every man including pastor chris! Good or bad. Don't be angry with him again ok...#peace
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by CarCam: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2013
ATMC:

i really understand you. Have you ever read dt God raised pharoah up to destroy him?
If yes, then relax, something is cooking, don't interrupt the process.
You are really angry with chris
cos he's doing something you know ordinarily you wont do without your conscience pricking you . . .

I don't like many things pastor chris does (i was once addicted to their channel) but i don't care, cos i know there is an end for every man including pastor chris!
Good or bad. Don't be angry with him again ok...#peace

As Pastor Yemi would say the bolded "God raised pharaoh up to destroy him" is heavy and loaded stuff
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by ATMC(f): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2013
CarCam:

As Pastor Yemi would say the bolded "God raised pharaoh up to destroy him" is heavy and loaded stuff
what are you saying in effect?
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by CarCam: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2013
ATMC:

what are you saying in effect?

Simply and truly that the bolded "God raised pharaoh up to destroy him" is heavy and loaded stuff

and if up for it, would not mind you clearly explaining in more detail how "God raised pharaoh up to destroy him"

and describing with revealing relevant texts, illustrations, graphic examples, facts or ideas to support "God raised pharaoh up to destroy him"

Thank you in advance.
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by ATMC(f): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
CarCam:

Simply and truly that the bolded "God raised pharaoh up to destroy him" is heavy and loaded stuff

and if up for it, would not mind you clearly explaining in more detail how "God raised pharaoh up to destroy him"

and describing with revealing relevant texts, illustrations, graphic examples, facts or ideas to support "God raised pharaoh up to destroy him"

Thank you in advance.
there is all d explanation you need in dt my post. So if you didn't find d 'explanation' there, then i guess you're looking for something else.
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by CarCam: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
ATMC:

there is all d explanation you need in dt my post. So if you didn't find d 'explanation' there, then i guess you're looking for something else.

Tsk, tsk,tsk . . . smh

You've either willfully missed a trick or got cold feet explaining how "God raised pharaoh up to destroy him"

God did not raise Pharaoh up for the/a specific purpose of getting/being destroyed.

Presumably Roman 9:17 is your linch pin scripture/text for "God raised pharaoh up to destroy him"

yet Exodus 9:15-17 has the meat, full gist, background and context

Re-read Rom 9:17, to see that God raised Pharaoh up to rule, "to harbor" the Israelite, to show God's power in Pharaoh God and later to officially or publicly have God's name declared or announced in all the earth.

Rom 9:17
For the Scripture says to Pharaoh,
"For this very purpose I have raised you up,
that I might show my power in you,
and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth."

God knows the thoughts that He had toward Pharaoh,
- thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give Pharaoh an expected end.

Pharaoh hardened his heart and deviated on to another path that led to his destruction.

- at this point, there's nothing that could be done, God's hands literally were tied

It is important to note the difference.

God is not a megalomaniac. He did not raise Pharaoh up to destroy him.
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by Oyinprince(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
Had a gud laugh @ dis post mehn. So sum1 can take his time to write long stories abt a man of God. Stop wastin ur tym, go use ur tym to learn the word of God nd grow up. Dont remain a babe
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by deebrain(m): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2013

Seconded
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by ATMC(f): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
CarCam:

Tsk, tsk,tsk . . . smh

You've either willfully missed a trick or got cold feet explaining how "God raised pharaoh up to destroy him"

God did not raise Pharaoh up for the/a specific purpose of getting/being destroyed.

Presumably Roman 9:17 is your linch pin scripture/text for "God raised pharaoh up to destroy him"

yet Exodus 9:15-17 has the meat, full gist, background and context

Re-read Rom 9:17, to see that God raised Pharaoh up to rule, "to harbor" the Israelite, to show God's power in Pharaoh God and later to officially or publicly have God's name declared or announced in all the earth.

Rom 9:17
For the Scripture says to Pharaoh,
"For this very purpose I have raised you up,
that I might show my power in you,
and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth."

God knows the thoughts that He had toward Pharaoh,
- thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give Pharaoh an expected end.

Pharaoh hardened his heart and deviated on to another path that led to his destruction.

- at this point, there's nothing that could be done, God's hands literally were tied

It is important to note the difference.

God is not a megalomaniac. He did not raise Pharaoh up to destroy him.

when you start using your brain i'll know.
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by CarCam: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
ATMC:

when you start using your brain i'll know.

Puerile.
Didn't see the infantile joke coming.
Truth is stranger than fiction.
Re: Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult by crossman9(m): 2:16am On Aug 14, 2013
CarCam:

Puerile.
Didn't see the infantile joke coming.
Truth is stranger than fiction.

I think he is using is brain very well it is your that need to learn the bible more

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Recognizable Traits Of Wolves In Sheep's Clothing / Pls Direction To Ori Oke Akinkemi(ibadan) From Ibadan / Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.