Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno (15657 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno Village / Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Youngzedd(m): 4:55am On Aug 01, 2013
MAIDUGURI — Eight persons, including a lecturer at the College of Education, Waka, Biu Local Government Area of Borno State (names withheld) were, yesterday, slaughtered by suspected Boko Haram members.

They were suspected to have invaded the town after escaping from their camps in Sambisa and other camps in Borno and Yobe states, during the military raid.

It was learnt that the killing took place around the popular Kadafur Cinema area and other wards where a lecturer at the Waka College of Education, who was also an Islamic cleric, three members of a family and four others were slaughtered.

Meanwhile, the leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo in Kano is considering floating a civilian JTF outfit to complement efforts by security agents to police Sabon Gari, a predominantly Christian quarters that had witnessed terrorist attack recently.

*Boko haram

Briefing journalists in Kano, Chairman, Kano chapter of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Tobias Idika, explained that the option had become “very viable in the light of increased activities of terrorists in the densely populated quarters.

Idika said that the “option of taking up our collective security through civilian JTF, is long overdue to set an example on how members of the guest community can best come together to confront a national question threatening the fabric of the nation.

“Residents of Sabon Gari have been the target of attacks by the extremist group since they struck January 20, 2012.

“The motor park bombing last March, with its attendant devastation, is still fresh in our mind and the question left unanswered is ‘for how long would members of the guest community continue to lose its productive population?”

Borno Dep Gov reacts

Last Tuesday, Deputy Governor of Borno State, Alhaji Zanna Mustapha, who is also from Biu Local Government Area in an interview with newsmen in Maiduguri, lamented the increasing killing of innocent people in Biu.

He said the state government was not interested in the restoration of GSM network in the state for now as doing so will jeopardise the relative peace being enjoyed in the state.

A reliable source, who just arrived Maiduguri from the troubled town, said: “Biu is no longer safe. There were pockets of killings by suspected Boko Haram sect in the last few days.

“In fact, most of the killings were targeted at school teachers and Islamic clerics, and the most unfortunate thing is that the terrorists have devised a means of using knives to slaughter their targets, as using gunshots will attract security agencies.”

It was gathered that military task force has been deployed to the streets of the town to ensure safety of lives and property, even as some volunteered youths have offered to assist the security agencies in apprehending those perpetrating such act.

JTF spokesman, Lt-Col Sagir Musa, could not be reached at time due to lack of telecommunication services in the area.

Source

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 01, 2013
May God grant their families the fortitude to bear the loss.

*sad

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by strangest(m): 6:50am On Aug 01, 2013
They promised to make Nigeria ungovernable... Abeg make una follow me beg them to sheath their swords... Nigerians are really suffering and economic growth in the North is on the decline..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by konn: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2013
Even while fasting they are still killing people mercilessly can somebody tell me what type of humans are these?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by frankel0: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2013
These Boko people
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by MrAboki: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2013
Boko Haram!!!
My Niggas..

Allahu Akbar!!
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by uzeba(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2013
Why dis tym, am in my 2nd year of study in d north! Am nt afraid of writing jamb again o!
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Watermelon(m): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2013
when will all these killings stop?, and what does boko haramn stand to gain from shedding blood?
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2013
Oh my God! There's is an urgent need for our security outfits to up their antique in ensuring that this murderers are incapable of this gruesome killings abeg! RIP embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Adamskuty(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2013
Pull out every single soldiers from mali and sent them all to borno wanna see every nooks and crannies mounted with soldiers,they should fish them all out!

But i'm tired of all these idiots ooh,they no dey finish. It seems this our security agencies have been relaxing since the coming of this civilian jtf.

Infact they should use helicopters and fly all around the state on a daily basis

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Lordave: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2013
konn: Even while fasting they are still killing people mercilessly can somebody tell me what type of humans are these?
even Hitler tire for this Boko boiz o.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by clemmonce(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2013
to me i dont think these bokoharam guys are real muslims you cant be fasting and killing at the same time. now i am convinced they are not muslims. they are terrorists

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by elnath(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2013
Terrorism is something we must all come together to fight. I stay in Jos and I know that the locals, even the Muslims among them, are against these acts of terror perpetrated on Nigerian citizens. It is our collective effort, whether as a Christian or a Muslim to stamp out this wickedness in Nigeria. Now is the time.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Scarpon(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2013
killing every day is no longer use to my ears am beginning to get use to this killings of a thing
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by nydraps(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2013
They aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ only making α laughing stock ☀̤̣̈̇f the nigeriian security. May God grant the family ☀̤̣̈̇f those that were killed the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by xynerise: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2013
Not again
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Ammanda(f): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Aboki: Boko Haram!!!
My Niggas..

Allahu Akbar!!
why do your niggas take life that they cannot give?
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by MrAboki: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2013
Ammanda :
why do your niggas take life that they cannot give?

You will never understand...

Allahu Akbar..

Allah be praised..
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by owolabifunke14(f): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2013
All these killings,where are they leading us to?
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by MrScript(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2013
Rip 2 d dead.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Ammanda(f): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Allahu Akbar..

Allah be praised..
I can understand that allah is praised and appeased at any blood shed. Is that not what u r saying?
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by born2boink(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2013
Like Aboki like goat, high time nigerians divide

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by denony(m): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2013
JTF SHOULD EMBARK ON OPERATION FINISH THE ABOKIS angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Opey4luv(m): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by okeyokeyjah(m): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2013
GOD have Mercy on us and bring all dis evil to an end
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by blocker: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2013
tongue tongue.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Beaf1: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Allahu Akbar..

Allah be praised..

^
You definitely are not a Muslim. Even if you are, hell is your abode.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by olopan(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2013
OH! NO NOT AGAIN...SLAUGTHER HAA HAA.
R.I.P
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by premlove(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Allahu Akbar..

Allah be praised..
so may allah be praise for killing people useless babaric people
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by lif2uz(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2013
Why did some people take lives they cannot create...... God have mercy!
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by alex1612: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2013
Ask Sen. Religion, he brought Boko Haram and he will find solution to it as l won bill for underage marriage.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by MrAboki: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2013
Ammanda :
I can understand that allah is praised and appeased at any blood shed. Is that not what u r saying?

Even in Christianity, the bible says in the book of 1 Thessalonians 5:18 'In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you'...

LAILAH ILA ALLAH MUHAMMAD ROSULULLAH....
There is no one but Allah, and Muhammed is his Prophet

Allah Be Praised.....
Allahu Akbar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Playing Golf In Aba (Photos) / Fear Grips Ogd,okupe Others Ahead Of PDP Congress / Faruk Yahaya: We’re Set To Take Battle To Terrorists’ Enclaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.