Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno (15669 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno Village / Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ammanda :
I can understand that allah is praised and appeased at any blood shed. Is that not what u r saying?
Ammanda, please do not be misled by the likes of Aboki. I highly doubt he is a muslim to begin with. He is just trying to cause mischief and give Islam a bad name. And if he is truly a muslim, then I assure you he is a misguided/brainwashed one.
Islam does not in any way condone the killing of an innocent life. And I assure you that none of these so called 'terrorists' supposedly killing in the name of Islam will make it to heaven.
Allah does not promise nor guarantee forgiveness or heaven for killers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Jetland(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
am changing my nationality.what a callous activities are these?
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by ghetomum: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Even in Christianity, the bible says in the book of 1 Thessalonians 5:18 'In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you'...

LAILAH ILA ALLAH MUHAMMAD ROSULULLAH....
There is no one but Allah, and Muhammed is his Prophet

Allah Be Praised.....
Allahu Akbar

for innocent people to be kill ABI that is the gods of Mohammed not the God of Christian Jesus Christ the only begotten son.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Hero10001: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
ISLAMABAD indeed.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Godsun(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
How much would be too much for govt to mount street cameras in Borno? At least security operatives would be able to trace their movements and know their faces, they are not spirit for God sake. Is Nigeria too poor to spend money on things that would guarantee better security?!!! May Almighty Allah help Nigeria, May he favour our leaders and direct them to the right path.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by BetaThings: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Aboki: How did I mock Islam?!

Shouldnt Allah's name be praised?!

Muslims don't say Allahu Akbar when something that they dislike or is wrong happens

Mr Aboki:
All those christians acting stupid here, dont your pastors teach you 'that in all things give thanks?'?

Then just say Halleluyah
So we know that a Christian is following the command of his pastor
But posing as a Muslim (Mr Aboki) and then praising Allah is untoward

BTW I am not sure you obeyed your pastor and sang praised when
Rev King killed his church member or
that Christian lady was conducting virginity tests or
that pastor succumbed to the wishes of Satan and did it with that young girl. Did you

Here are your previous posts - one where you pretend to be a Muslim, others reveal your true identity
Please criticise Islam as much as you want. But be fair - don't impersonate us

Mr Aboki:

Why are you so full of hate of islam, use swear words and curse words to address people you dont know and pray evil on other people?! Does it make you feel like you sound more intelligent that way or that people would start thinking you are a grown up or what?! I really think you need help..

Allah have mercy on your soul.. Not even Jesus would approve of such behavior..

Mr Aboki: Oganiru Anambra State!!
But if APGA merges with APC, then its back to the devil we know

Mr Aboki: Its revenge time?! angry angry angry angry

Nzogbu! Nzogbu! Enyimba, Enyi!! angry

Lets go round up all the Yorubas that we can find in Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi, Amawbi and Ekwulobia, Bundle them into a Tipper and deport their black, dirty asses back to Lagos.

If it has tribal marks on its face, deport the darn thing.

If it shouts when it talks, deport the murrafuckka.

If it eats, cooks, likes and/or enjoys oily soup and peppered stews, deport the punk..

Lets revenge!! Deport them and drop them inside VGC at night and bail.. angry[/b]

Mr Aboki: They are trying to bring an Igbo Man down.. angry
But as long as Olisa is involved...
No Shaking!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by riloxy(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
konn: Even while fasting they are still killing people mercilessly can somebody tell me what type of humans are these?
who talk say murderers dey fast... They are nothing but animals.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by BetaThings: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
meenagiggs:
Ammanda, please do not be misled by the likes of Aboki. I highly doubt he is a muslim to begin with. He is just trying to cause mischief and give Islam a bad name. And if he is truly a muslim, then I assure you he is a misguided/brainwashed one.
Islam does not in any way condone the killing of an innocent life. And I assure you that none of these so called 'terrorists' supposedly killing in the name of Islam will make it to heaven.

Mr Aboki is an Igbo man. He is not a Muslim. No doubt about it
He is following the footsteps of another imposter - StJudas

Praising Allah here would be so wrong. Afterall that injunction to avoid insurrection is repeated to us every Friday
But there are renegades that we pray Allah should guide or expose
If these terrorists tried this in a Muslim country - you would be right in considering them dead. They would not even dare invoke Allah.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by BetaThings: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ammanda :
u r very stuupid. Does that aboki sound igbo and christian to you? Don't quote me if u don't have brain to reason with.

This is very harsh and wrong. His statement is actually correct
"Mr Aboki" is really not the first igbo to pose as a Muslim - check his posts. I have copied and pasted some on this thread
StJudas is another Igbo man who posts insensitive stuff at times of calamity. You can check his reaction to that killing of school children in Sandy Hook
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by princeonx: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
Watermelon: when will all these killings stop?, and what does boko haramn stand to gain from shedding blood?

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by BeraBera(f): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
The impunity with which Boko haram members have continued to kill innocent citizens even during the Islamic Ramadan fast is a clear indication that they are not true followers of Prophet Mohammed's (pbuh) teachings. If they can't at least respect the Ramadan fast which was instituted by their Prophet, then tell me what kind of Muslims they are.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Godsun(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
BetaThings:

Muslims don't say Allahu Akbar when something that they dislike or is wrong happens

Then just say Halleluyah

that pastor succumbed to the wishes of Satan and did it with that young girl. Did you

Here are your previous posts - one where you pretend to be a Muslim, others reveal your true identity

Ehen! So igbos and christians are like this? Where is the lady that talked about intelligence? The real intelligent people has left her dump folded grin
BetaThings:

Then just say Halleluyah

Ehen! So igbos and christians are like this? Where is the lady that talked about intelligence? The real intelligent people has left her dump. Allah will continue to reveal the secrets of enemies of Islam and Islam will only be victorious.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by BeraBera(f): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
Godsun :
How much would be too much for govt to mount street cameras in Borno? At least security operatives would be able to trace their movements and know their faces,
they are not spirit for God sake. Is Nigeria too poor to spend money on things that would guarantee better security?!!! May Almighty Allah help Nigeria, May he favour our leaders and direct them to the right path.

Nice suggestion, but then all these Human Rights activists would rise up to cry foul and claim that the right of Borno residents to their private life (as could be exposed by the mounted cameras) is being violated by the government.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Donphilip(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
I can see they enjoy killing
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by MrAboki: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
BetaThings:

This is very harsh and wrong. His statement is actually correct
"Mr Aboki" is really not the first igbo to pose as a Muslim - check his posts. I have copied and pasted some on this thread
StJudas is another Igbo man who posts insensitive stuff at times of calamity. You can check his reaction to that killing of school children in Sandy Hook

As salam alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Are you saying that Igbos cant be Muslims or what?!
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Litmus: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
RIP

BTW

what happened to the police? no one mentions police anymore. We need police to start fulfilling their role; therefor, we need lots more recruit, better pay, more professionalism, we cant leave everything to the army and community self-help.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by yvonnejoe(f): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Aboki:

You will never understand...

Allahu Akbar..

Allah be praised..
ooo..u mean ur allah and ur prophet r terrorists. Ur allah dat u pple worship is a terrorist. Yanzu na gane.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by yvonnejoe(f): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
meenagiggs:
May Allah bless u Imam meenagiggs

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by salykely(m): 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Aboki:

As salam alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Are you saying that Igbos cant be Muslims or what?!
sure! Ibos can be muslims but cant be abokis.
These whole boko haram stuff is just an under cover operation against Islam. Whenever a xtian is killed all muslims get insulted, but when muslims are masacared it goes to no issue. The likes of Mr Aboki are the similtude of abubakar shakau camourflaging as muslims, killing and shouting Allahuakbar just to spread hate and curtail d spread of Islam

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by lepasharon(f): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
guys!mr aboki is being sarcastic undecided
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Gozzzy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Even in Christianity, the bible says in the book of 1 Thessalonians 5:18 'In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you'...

Allah Be Praised.....
Allahu Akbar

Your father left ball there!!!! Ewu mpama!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by boniflex(m): 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Allah Be Praised.....
Allahu Akbar

olodo terrorist like u, this guy should be arrested immediately am sure he is one of this idiots
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by boniflex(m): 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Allah Be Praised.....
Allahu Akbar

olodo terrorist like u, this guy should be arrested immediately am sure he is one of this idiots..... Islam Religion of piss
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Patyaks: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
How on earth can som1 slaughter his beloved humanbeen;(crayinnnnnnnnn
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
olopan: OH! NO NOT AGAIN...SLAUGTHER HAA HAA.
R.I.P

slaughter a fellow human being.......this is wickedness of the highest order
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by delight03: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
this boko haram people ar nt muslims. period
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by bashy83: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
Is only God allawatallah that can save us in this country...let's this be clear to every one of us there is no security in this country...all they are after is money. Money. Money
Re: Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno by Horlar4love(m): 12:06am On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=Mr Aboki]Boko Haram!!!
My Niggas.. Allahu Akbar!!
[/ Allah's name dat u mention shall expose u nd ur members in dis holy month. Oloriburuku!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Begins Shortlisting Candidates For 500,000 Jobs – Lai Mohammed / Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed / Panel’s Report On Simon Achuba Shunned By Kogi Lawmakers Before Impeaching Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.