Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

B'fast - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / B'fast (646 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

B'fast by sidespin: 8:08am On Aug 01, 2013
B'FAST

Be fruitful & increase in number & fill the earth. The fear & dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth & all the birds of the air, upon every creatures that moves along the ground, & upon all the fish of the sea; they are given in to your hands. Everything that lives & moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plant, I now give you EVERYTHING. Gen9v1-4

Because of the oppression of the weak and the groaning of the needy, I will protect them from those who malign them Psm 12:5

Be clean! mk1v41

Be faithful, even to the point of death, & I will give you the crown of life rev2v10

Be fruitful & increase in number; fill the earth & subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea & the birds of the air & over every living creature that moves on the ground gen1v28

Be fruitful & increase in number… gen1v22

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. He will be like a tree planted by the water, that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit." Jer 17:7-8

Break up your unplowed ground & do not sow among thorns. Jer4v3

Build houses and settle down; plant gardens and eat what they produce. Marry and have sons and daughters; find wives for your sons and give your daughters in marriage, so that they too may have sons and daughters. Increase in number there; do not decrease. Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into. Pray to the Lord for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper. Jer 29:5-7

He who sacrifices thank offerings honors me, & he prepares the way so that I may show him the salvation of God Psm 50:23

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. Jer1v5

Before she goes into labor, she gives birth; before the pains come upon her she delivers a son. No sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children. Do I bring to the moment of birth & not give delivery?
Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery? Rejoice with Jerusalem & be glad for her, all you who love her; rejoice greatly with her, all you who mourn over her, for you will nurse at her comforting breasts; you will drink deeply & delight in her overflowing abundance isa66v7-11

Blessed be U by God Most High, Creator of heaven & earth. & blessed be God Most High, who delivered your enemies into your hand gen14v20

Boast about this: that you understands & knows Me, that I am the Lord who exercises kindness, justice & righteousness on earth, for in these I delight. Jer9v24

But now listen, O my servant whom I have chosen. Do not be afraid, O My child For will pour water on the thirsty land, & streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, & my blessing your descendants. They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams. One will say, ‘I belong to the Lord’; another will call himself by the name of Jacob; still another will write on his hand, ‘The Lord’s,’ and will take the name Israel. I am the first & I am the last; apart from me there is no God. Isa44v1-8

Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you & you will honor me Psm 50:13

Can a mother forget the baby at her breast & have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of My hands; your walls are ever before Me. Lift up your eyes & look around you… those who devoured you will be far away isa49v13-17

Can plunder be taken from warriors, or captives rescued from the fierce? Yes, captives will be taken from warriors, & plunders retrieved from the fierce; I will contend with those who contend with you, & your children will be saved isa49v25

Come follow me, & I will make you fishers of men mk1v17

Do not be afraid of your enemy, for I have handed him over to you with his whole army and his land. Do to him what you did to Sihon king of the Amorites, who reigned in Heshbon. Deut 3:2

Do not call conspiracy everything that these people call conspiracy; do not fear what they fear, & do not dread it. The Lord Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy, He is the one you are to fear, He is the one you are to dread, & He will be a sanctuary; isa8v12-14

Do not be afraid, I am your Shield, your very great reward gen15v1

Because you love me, I will rescue you; I will protect you, for you acknowledge my name. You will call upon me & I will answer you; I will be with you in trouble, I will deliver you & honor you. With long life will I satisfy you & show you my salvation Psm 91:14-16

Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord…34v11

Do not be afraid of what you have heard isa37v6

Do not be like the horse or mule, which have no understanding but must be controlled by bit & bridle or they will not come to you…32v8-9

Do not fear them: they can do no harm nor can they do any good. Jer10v5

Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; & when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, your Savior; I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush & Sheba in your stead. Since you are precious & honored in my sight, & because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, & people in exchange for your life. Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east & gather you from the west. I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ & to the south, ‘Do not hold them back’. Bring my sons from afar & my daughters from the ends of the earth- everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed & made Isa43v1-7

‘’Flee for your life! Don’t look back, & don’t stop anywhere in the plain! Flee to the mountains or you will be swept away! Flee quickly’’ gen19v17,22

For a long time I have kept silent, I have been quiet & held myself back. But now, like a woman in childbirth, I cry out, I gasp & pant. I will lay waste the mountains & hills & dry up all their vegetation; I will turn rivers into Islands & dry up the pools. I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before you & make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake you. Hear, you deaf; look you blind, & see! Who is blind but my servant, & deaf like the messenger I send? Who is blind like the one committed to me, blind like the servant of the Lord? Isa42v14-20

Foreigners will rebuild your walls, & their kings will serve you…in favor I will show you compassion isa60v10

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert & streams in the wasteland. The wild animals honor me, the jackals & the owls, because I provide water in the desert & streams in the wasteland, to give drink to my people, my chosen, the people I formed for myself that they may proclaim my praise… I, even I, am he who blots out your offenses. I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, & remembers your sins no more. Review the past for me, let us argue the matter together; state the case of your innocence isa43v19-27

For your sake I will send to Babylon & bring down as fugitives all the Babylonians, in the ships in which they took pride. I am the Lord, your Holy One, Israel’s Creator, your King isa43v14

From this day on I will bless you. Hag 2:19

Get yourself ready! Stand up & say to them whatever I command you. Do not be terrified by them, or I will terrify you before them. Today I have made you a fortified city, an iron pillar & a bronze wall to stand against the whole land. They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you & will rescue you. Jer1v17-19

(1) (Reply)

The Two Religions / Biblical Quotes About Salary Payments / Check-out This Funny Church Poster (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.