Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! (4295 Views)

Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) / Oprah Winfrey Offers Lindsay Lohan $2million To Interview Her / Photo Of The Day : Home Of Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by Ciaralover(f): 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2006
@ Ciaragirl

Yes girl i know!!!
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by ciaragirl(f): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2006
Ciaralover:

@ Ciaragirl

Yes girl i know!!!

hi u are ciaralover she should find something else to do lipsrsealed
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by ToyM28(f): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2006
U Ciara babes, shld stop talkng ur own codes wink
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by ciaragirl(f): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2006
we'll do taht when we are finish wit oprah
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by mochafella(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2006
ciaragirl:

we'll do taht when we are finish wit oprah

yeah right.
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by Ciaralover(f): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2006
We can talk anyway we like!!!

@Cecegirl
Oprah is a bitch, she should go to liberia leh beat her up
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by Ciaralover(f): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2006
We can talk anyway we like!!!

@Cecegirl
Oprah is a bitch, she should go to liberia leh beat her up
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by Efani(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2006
lol thats funny
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by chinani(f): 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2006
@Ciaralover
What are you on about? Why would Liberians beat Oprah? Why is she a bitch? B/c she's not tryn'a juggle 50 Cent's balls? Abeg, say something logical! And yes you can "talk" how you want to but we can only understand English sha.
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by eveseh(f): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2006
chinani:

@Ciaralover
What are you on about? Why would Liberians beat Oprah? Why is she a bitch? B/c she's not tryn'a juggle 50 Cent's balls? Abeg, say something logical! And yes you can "talk" how you want to but we can only understand English sha.

waht are u talking here?
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by chinani(f): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2006
eveseh:

waht are u talking here?
Well I was responding to her comment. If you take issue with anything I said, let me know & I'll explain in greater detail.
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by sade511(f): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2006
lol
cheesy cheesy
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by mamaput(f): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2006
I will also like to know what Oprah has to do with Liberia, and what makes her a bitch. Are we now to send anyone we do not like to Liberia?
That woman i hear dose a lot of charity she has my respect.
She talks good she acts good will never forget her in the colour purple
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by Ciaralover(f): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2006
mamaput:

I will also like to know what Oprah has to do with Liberia, and what makes her a bitch. Are we now to send anyone we do not like to Liberia?
That woman i hear dose a lot of charity she has my respect.
She talks good she acts good will never forget her in the colour purple
I said she should go to liberia so the liberians can kic her fat ass i didnt say she had something to do with liberia!!!
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by chinani(f): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2006
Ciaralover:

I said she should go to liberia so the liberians can kic her fat ass i didnt say she had something to do with liberia!!!
But why would you say that? Why would the Liberians do that to her?
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by Ciaralover(f): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2006
Its called exagerating girl!!When i say liberians i meant me i will kick her fat ass not the whole country!!Even God sat down wit prostitutes and robbers and preach the gospel to them, so who is oprah to hate rappers b/c she thinks they does bad things and the Almighty on the other hand loves them!!
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by chinani(f): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2006
Oh now I see what you were trying to say. Interesting viewpoint. . .
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by Ciaralover(f): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2006
Thanx girl!!!!!!!
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by retro(f): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2006
Ciaralover:

Its called exagerating girl!!When i say liberians i meant me i will kick her fat ass not the whole country!!Even God sat down wit prostitutes and robbers and preach the gospel to them, so who is oprah to hate rappers b/c she thinks they does bad things and the Almighty on the other hand loves them!!
I still don't understand your point but whatever.
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by Ciaralover(f): 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2006
retro:

I still don't understand your point but whatever.
Well overstand it!!
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by bluenubian(f): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2006
good one grin
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by SvS(f): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2006
aawh i love oprah embarassedbut it seems am alone
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by retro(f): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2006
Ciaralover:

Well overstand it!!
That's just plain ridiculous. Try again.
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by chinani(f): 6:49am On Jun 13, 2006
svs:

aawh i love oprah embarassedbut it seems am alone
Naw, you're not alone. Chin up dearie.
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2006
its true she brings people that have killed their fam members but not rappers , the only rapper that was Kanye west n Ludacris cuz he was in the cast of that one movie

but then she cleared it up and said she likes rap and all that , n that she had all these rappers on her iPOD
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by Ciaralover(f): 1:11am On Jun 22, 2006
DOES SHE even owned an ipod!!

YEP K2, i love u on this one, speak up girl!!
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by shawna(f): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2006
yep i agree oprah definitely discriminates against rappers why is she such an oreo cookie(black on the outside white on the inside) ellen degeneres is no oreo cookie shez white all the way and she dont discriminates against rappers i think oprah is the only talk show host who hasnt had a rapper perform on her show cry
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by debosky(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2006
well she has had a rapper on her show, though not as a rapper. the show she did on the movie crash - ludacris was there (he acted in the movie). even then she gave him a hard time cos of the gangsta role he played in the movie. i'm like wtf? its now a bad thing to act as a gangsta in a movie??
that oreo cookie analogy is bang on. cheesy
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by shawna(f): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2006
that oreo cookie analogy is bang on. 
i know LOL  wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by WesleyanA(f): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2006
I loveeee Oprah!!! cheesy
and I have nothing against her not letting rappers on her show.
I don't listen to rap and I don't think the average Oprah viewer (wrong terminology? tongue) is big on rap.

rap isn't even music. . . just speed babling with as many expletives as you can fit in.
+ i find the lyrics and the videos stupid and offensive esp. to women.
Oprah is a huge woman right activist and I see no reason why she should support stuff like that. It bemuses me even to imagine her listening to rap music on an ipod.

The only rap i listen to are the very fewwww clean ones, and the only rap i actually like is Fort Minor's.

Yeah Oprah can be full of herself sometimes but everyone has a bad side to him/her so i still love her!!
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by retro(f): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2006
Rap is a form of poetry. I mean rap like Fort minor and others in the same genre. 50 cent isn't rap, it's crap. He's degraded women in so many ways. There are others too but 50 cent is the one who does it the most for me, he's a freaking a-hole.

Hopefully, he'll NEVER be on Oprah because I love that show.
Re: Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers! by tng(f): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2007
Why do you think theserappers are clamouring to be on oprah? its becos they think the show is perceived to be morally right(dont know if that is the word i should use). putting dem on the show is a kind of endorsement for all the represent.
Sorry to say they dont represent the hood. They just write about all the things that happen there,cushion it with nice beats nd rip these people off the little they have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! / Kim K Respond To MTO Claims On Faking Pregnancy / Genevieve Nnaji Set To Wed Mathew Mensah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.