Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

LIARS Exposed! (Why You Must Lie To Succeed) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LIARS Exposed! (Why You Must Lie To Succeed) (985 Views)

Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / EXPOSED: Why The Synagogue Building Collapsed – Military Expert 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIARS Exposed! (Why You Must Lie To Succeed) by Lakotai(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
(Note: Popes, Reverends, Imams, Prophets, Alfas, are all welcome to join this discussion wink)

"Sometimes I use to carry $1000 in my pocket to important meetings" confessed Bill Zanker--founder of The Learning Annex and co-author of "Think Big" with Donald Trump.

He further explained that the reason why he carried such a heavy amount of money in his pocket to those meetings is because it makes him feel big, and it conveys a good image of him to the people he attends meetings with.

There are two facts we must pick from this Mr Zanker's case. 1. he have to project a false image of himself. 2. he did that because he wanted to look wealthy. Maybe if Mr Zanker did not perform this brief funny tricky drama he wouldn't have gained the opportunity of even having Donald Trump speak at his Learning Annex event. He at one point said that he carried a whooping $10,000! in his pocket to attend a meeting with Trump.

What this story tells us is this. For Bill to convince all those great achievers to speak at his teaching event he has had to lie; By carrying thousands of Dollars in his pocket that he intends not to use at the moment.

Mr Zanker is not the only one guilty of this Lie sin, as Fela, Tupac, Mandela, Thomas Edison are not exceptions at all!

Up Next, I will give you another example of those that lied to become successful.

(Yes! you are allowed to criticize this story or the story teller)

For now let me grab a glass of water please (I have an extra glass for you, before you drop your comment smiley)

Next Lie Character: FELA!
Re: LIARS Exposed! (Why You Must Lie To Succeed) by Lakotai(m): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
Reserved for Comment
Re: LIARS Exposed! (Why You Must Lie To Succeed) by Lakotai(m): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2013
Sowie,
still reserved for comment
Re: LIARS Exposed! (Why You Must Lie To Succeed) by alexhl(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2013
Great write up... Please another example thanks
Re: LIARS Exposed! (Why You Must Lie To Succeed) by Clemzy16(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2013
I've got some crazy roommate/friends in school who call tell a hundred lie a day and will sound like the perfect truth. I've been trying to learn from them but to no avail. Maybe i can learn from here. Lolzz

1 Like

Re: LIARS Exposed! (Why You Must Lie To Succeed) by Lakotai(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Clemzy16: I've got some crazy roommate/friends in school who call tell a hundred lie a day and will sound like the perfect truth. I've been trying to learn from them but to no avail. Maybe i can learn from here. Lolzz

Clemzy, I will surely updates you with new examples of why you must lie to succeed...
Re: LIARS Exposed! (Why You Must Lie To Succeed) by Clemzy16(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2013
Lakotai:

Clemzy, I will surely updates you with new examples of why you must lie to succeed...
Ailt..hit me. grin
Re: LIARS Exposed! (Why You Must Lie To Succeed) by Vikta10(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2013
THe concept is FAKe iT TIL YOU MAKE IT.
Re: LIARS Exposed! (Why You Must Lie To Succeed) by Vikta10(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2013
Lakotai: (Note: Popes, Reverends, Imams, Prophets, Alfas, are all welcome to join this discussion wink)

"Sometimes I use to carry $1000 in my pocket to important meetings" confessed Bill Zanker--founder of The Learning Annex and co-author of "Think Big" with Donald Trump.

He further explained that the reason why he carried such a heavy amount of money in his pocket to those meetings is because it makes him feel big, and it conveys a good image of him to the people he attends meetings with.

There are two facts we must pick from this Mr Zanker's case. 1. he have to project a false image of himself. 2. he did that because he wanted to look wealthy. Maybe if Mr Zanker did not perform this brief funny tricky drama he wouldn't have gained the opportunity of even having Donald Trump speak at his Learning Annex event. He at one point said that he carried a whooping $10,000! in his pocket to attend a meeting with Trump.

What this story tells us is this. For Bill to convince all those great achievers to speak at his teaching event he has had to lie; By carrying thousands of Dollars in his pocket that he intends not to use at the moment.

Mr Zanker is not the only one guilty of this Lie sin, as Fela, Tupac, Mandela, Thomas Edison are not exceptions at all!

Up Next, I will give you another example of those that lied to become successful.

(Yes! you are allowed to criticize this story or the story teller)

For now let me grab a glass of water please (I have an extra glass for you, before you drop your comment smiley)

Next Lie Character: FELA!
Da concept is FAke IT TIL YOU MAKE IT. Very effectiv
Re: LIARS Exposed! (Why You Must Lie To Succeed) by Lakotai(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
Vikta10:
Da concept is FAke IT TIL YOU MAKE IT. Very effectiv

Yea. That is the concept they have been using to get anything they wants!

If only some us will come to see these ones for who they are.
Re: LIARS Exposed! (Why You Must Lie To Succeed) by Lakotai(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
Remember that Fela was sent to study medicine in London.
But when the Afrobeat crooner got there he changed his
mind. He decided to study music. Note that he didn't change
his mind and turned in to a human right activist or that which
you have been thinking of him.
He even formed his Koola Lobitos band before he started
speaking against the government that he later wanted to join.
Yes at a time he campaigned for president! But he failed and
returned to do music which he originally ventured into in the
beginning.
What I want you to know is that the insult and all the attacks
Fela directed at the Nigerian government then was all part of
a stunt to further his musical career.

Next Lie Character: Thomas Edison

(1) (Reply)

How Do Post New Topics From My Blog? Please Help Me. / Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators / A Nairalander With American Actor, Forest Whitaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.