Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators (983 Views)

Nairaland And Insulting Comments. / Why Do Fellow Nairalanders Bully Other People By Insulting Them? / Stop Insulting People, Seriously! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators by astronautog(m): 6:48am On Nov 29, 2013
First I want you to know am not a mod,neither do I support unlawful ban!but every day I see threads conderming moderators,I have know nairaland for long even before I joined my bro was on nairaland far back as 2005,you would agree with me that the mods are doing a good job if not spammers trolls etc would I taken nairaland to the grave!!
People are very hard to control,and on nairaland you have the good,the bad and the ugly!!
Some times you even get barned by the antispam boot!some nairalanders open thread to insult the programme forgetting its garbage in garbage out!!it was programmed to work that way it has no feeling or sense of reason any developer would understand me better!!

When a moderator bans you you should understand that the way you go about it shows your kind of person!!currently I am serving a barn from literature section where I have 5 stories. Running!!my offence was simply a reply to someone who insulted me!!I didn't open a thread cursing mynd the mod who banned me!!
I understand it is his job some times he may get it right some times he may b wrong!!
In summary behave maturedly!!
Respect is reciprocal
Some would do worse if made a moderator!!!

Re: Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators by martronilla: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2013
Them never deal with u wella... cos if they do,
nobody go tell u to come back and modify this post...
ur bans are expiring next month, this aint a ban... if
them ban u till 2050, u go swear nak€ for them
Re: Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators by astronautog(m): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2013
martronilla: Them never deal with u wella... cos if they do, nobody go tell u to come back and modify this post... ur bans are expiring next month, this aint a ban... if them ban u till 2050, u go swear nak€ for them
even if am banned till 4013 i would act maturedly
Re: Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators by masagoody(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2013
astronautog: even if am banned till 4013 i would act maturedly
1000likes
Re: Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators by braine(m): 7:43am On Nov 29, 2013
OP so you behaved matured before you were banned in two different sections?? I think so not• Just say you wantu use this medium to appologise bro•
Re: Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators by Rick9(m): 7:44am On Nov 29, 2013
OP you never see anything, some moderators can be so annoying, Imagine banning someone till 2090 for a lil offence, Those mod's sometime's abuse thier powers. Wtf
Re: Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators by astronautog(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2013
braine: OP so you behaved matured before you were banned in two different sections?? I think so not• Just say you wantu use this medium to appologise bro•
it seems u can't read wit understanding!!!I said clearly that "act maturedly after a ban" not insulting the mod
I am not BEGGING any mod a man is responsible for his action and I claim responsibility infact if I am faced with such scenerio I would still say what I said
Re: Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators by Idrismusty97(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
astronautog: First I want you to know am not a mod,neither do I support unlawful ban!but every day I see threads conderming moderators,I have know nairaland for long even before I joined my bro was on nairaland far back as 2005,you would agree with me that the mods are doing a good job if not spammers trolls etc would I taken nairaland to the grave!!
People are very hard to control,and on nairaland you have the good,the bad and the ugly!!
Some times you even get barned by the antispam boot!some nairalanders open thread to insult the programme forgetting its garbage in garbage out!!it was programmed to work that way it has no feeling or sense of reason any developer would understand me better!!

When a moderator bans you you should understand that the way you go about it shows your kind of person!!currently I am serving a barn from literature section where I have 5 stories. Running!!my offence was simply a reply to someone who insulted me!!I didn't open a thread cursing mynd the mod who banned me!!
I understand it is his job some times he may get it right some times he may b wrong!!
In summary behave maturedly!!
Respect is reciprocal
Some would do worse if made a moderator!!!
Well said.You should also know that our leaders are also doing there job.(rigging elections, coup,funding bokoharams,marrying 13 year old,buying bullet proof vehicles,exporting excess crude money to foreign banks etc).grin They are also good leaders and bad leaders.If you don't complain when you are treated unfairly then you are a FOOL(sorry for being harsh).Nigerians protest when fuel subsidy is removed,Egypt are still protesting against their president,ASUU went on strike etc. now tell me the difference.We are in the 20th century. IF YOU CAN'T STAND FOR YOUR RIGHT YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS.
Re: Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators by astronautog(m): 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
Idrismusty97: Well said.You should also know that our leaders are also doing there job.(rigging elections, coup,funding bokoharams,marrying 13 year old,buying bullet proof vehicles,exporting excess crude money to foreign banks etc).grin They are also good leaders and bad leaders.If you don't complain when you are treated unfairly then you are a FOOL(sorry for being harsh).Nigerians protest when fuel subsidy is removed,Egypt are still protesting against their president,ASUU went on strike etc. now tell me the difference.We are in the 20th century. IF YOU CAN'T STAND FOR YOUR RIGHT YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS.
bro protest has never solved any issue take libya 4 example they protested and eventually went to war till date their country is not stable!!and you say if I don't complain when am treated unfairly that makes me a fool ryt??let me put it to you when jesus was treated unfairly by the jews did he complain??when he was even asked did he complain??does that make him a fool??
Mr man some times how you act online shows who you really are so some element of maturity in life our main goal is to make heaven every other tin is vanity!!!!
Re: Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators by Idrismusty97(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
astronautog: bro protest has never solved any issue take libya 4 example they protested and eventually went to war till date their country is not stable!!and you say if I don't complain when am treated unfairly that makes me a fool ryt??let me put it to you when jesus was treated unfairly by the jews did he complain??when he was even asked did he complain??does that make him a fool??
Mr man some times how you act online shows who you really are so some element of maturity in life our main goal is to make heaven every other tin is vanity!!!!
Don't compare jesus to anyman.You and I knows he have a mission to fulfill in earth. God even turn his face away from jesus when jesus cried out.Don't use this to justify your case.If jesus had protested you would have been a big sinner going straight to hell with no hope of salvation. He is sent to earth as the lamp to be sacrifice.
Re: Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators by astronautog(m): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Idrismusty97: Don't compare jesus to anyman.You and I knows he have a mission to fulfill in earth. God even turn his face away from jesus when jesus cried out.Don't use this to justify your case.If jesus had protested you would have been a big sinner going straight to hell with no hope of salvation. He is sent to earth as the lamp to be sacrifice.
what are u even saying??r you even listening to ur self??so you don't have a mission on earth??is jesus not the one we look up to??what do you think is the meaning of christians??it means followers of christ!!!so we ought to behave like christ people should see christ in us!!mind your words God didn't turn away from christ mind u!!!you are only contradicting yourselve!!!
Re: Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators by MrOlodo(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
You would not be saying this if you see ds kind thing for your Nairaland account

Re: Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators by seniourman(m): 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
Rick9: OP you never see anything, some moderators can be so annoying, Imagine banning someone till 2090 for a lil offence, Those mod's sometime's abuse thier powers. Wtf

It must be Sexkillz
Re: Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators by Idrismusty97(m): 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
You would not be saying this if you see ds kind thing for your Nairaland account
gringringringrin funny dude
Re: Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 30, 2013
astronautog: it seems u can't read wit understanding!!!I said clearly that "act maturedly after a ban" not insulting the mod
I am not BEGGING any mod a man is responsible for his action and I claim responsibility infact if I am faced with such scenerio I would still say what I said

this guy is indirectly asking for forgiveness lol... also, why does ur siggy look like sexkillz siggy?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators by Tapout(m): 5:38am On Nov 30, 2013
astronautog: even if am banned till 4013 i would act maturedly

Ur sure U will act maturedly till its expires?
Re: Open Letter To All Those Insulting Moderators by Rick9(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
seniourman: It must be Sexkillz
Eho Who Else.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola! Liberia Suspends Football / See Photos Of Crocodile Chasing A Swimmer As He Swam For His Life / Girl Born With Two Faces In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.