Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets (26876 Views)

SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos / 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by coastalqueen: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2013
lestat: Neighbour : baba Funke where are you?

Baba Funke: i dey here ooo, by the cassava planty o

Neighbour: Mummy Funke as jus deliver for ouse o

Babe Funke: Ose Oluwa oooo sey Okunrin & abi Obinrin?

Neighbour: aaaaaaah, meta o, teree baby na wetin she born for you o

Baba Funke: Kini?
Neighbour: I say na three baby she born ooo, tripileti

Baba Funke: ehn? ok... i go meet you for ouse make i collecti my hoe down by the river way near the buspark

Neighbour: ok oooo no waste time oo we dey wait you oo make we shelebrate

Baba Funke: See ya suckers!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll omg! my belle ooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2013
annawhite: The likes of 190,xynerize,boboyekini

SMH!!
annawhite, awayu smiley
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by paschalomenihu: 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
HE WILL COME BACK JUST BELIEVE THAT. GOD WILL BRING HIM BACK grin grin
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by MRMICKMEN: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
bootlegaz: Igbo traders in Lagos,should prove their love for yorubas by donating N100 each to the lady her cowardice husband left alone with three beautiful kids.

edoit
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by Dairo47: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
eeyah for the woman though...

but that man nah case file OOOoooo, my guy hear 3... im pick race LOOOlll; to train nijja pikin nowadays no be beans now>>>> cheesy grin smiley
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by tpia5: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
gentlegg: Why are poor people always hyper-fertile ?

Because they cant afford to buy chemically processed foods.

1 Like

Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by yorubaamerican(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
Vivy Gift:
http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/142015-farmer-absconds-as-wife-delivers-triplets-in-ogun.html

What! So "obodo oyibo" is not the only place where crazy things of this nature happen (sarcasm)?

1 Like

Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by VivyGift(f): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
Caracta: Some people don't even know what it means to be uneducated, ignorant and to have no access to basic health facilities. Gosh! Nigerians can judge so fast in an aggressive manner. See them running their mouths as if they can read the minds of the parents. Smh...

May God take care of the babies. Baba triplet, why na? Was it fear or an impulsive reaction? Hehehehe. Go back home abeg.

Moving on...The children are innocent and shouldn't suffer. @OP, how do we reach out to them?

I don't know... I actually saw this on a site and decided to share it with u guys. But since the address of the victim is stated above and if we can get a voluteer that can reach them on our behalf. We can render a helping hand

@idowuogbo.., lol I don reply now o
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by tpia5: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
khiaa:

Aren't YOU the one who can't get a man? With your fake chima. YOU know what they say, when YOU ASSUME, YOU make an AZZ out of YOU.

obviously your azz is senseless as well as jobless, get a life and stop being an i.diot on the internet.
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by Goziesonsam(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
Congratulation for ur safe delivery. God will surely see you through.
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by khiaa(f): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
tpia@:

obviously your azz is senseless as well as jobless, get a life and stop being an i.diot on the internet.

This is a case of the pot calling the kettle black, what a joke. Read what you just wrote, YOU should take your own advice, with your 8 different accounts YOU are the one who is jobless. Your life is the internet, you must be really lonely.
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by trolling(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
humans just dont like themselves....thats really bad
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by expert555: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
Go to true man of God, TB Joshua.
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by JanetWinslet(f): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2013
Congratulations,the news superised him so much that he ran?
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
Efemena_xy:

It hurts me to say this, but for a female, your level of reasoning is so low, it's embarrassing.

Every pregnant woman, as part of her antenatal care is offered at least two scans. The first, otherwise known as the dating scan, is offered between 8 - 14 weeks of pregnancy to determine the mother's due date / EDD (Expected Date of Delivery). The second scan, known as the anomaly scan, undertaken at 20 weeks into the pregnancy is to check for any abnormalities and to ensure that the baby is developing properly. If there are any problems, then they're better caught early than later. Even you should be able to comprehend that bit, i.e prevention being better than cure, yes?

So try to understand that expectant mothers don't undertake pregnancy ultra sound scans only if there is a problem. That's daft reasoning. Here's a link for you to read up more on the types of routine antenatal scans offered to pregnant women:
http://www3.sainsburys.co.uk/littleones/pregnant-mums/parenting/item/how-many-scans-will-i-have-during-my-pregnancy

Now go back and have a re-read of the crap you just posted, paying particular attention to the highlighted bits. A poor village farmer and a non-earning / unemployed house wife with 2 kids to cater for. Probably struggling to look after those two. So you tell me, what business do both that man and his wife have, with trying for a third? Does it make any sense to you that someone barely able to eke a living for themselves should carry on producing kids?

Or you think the life of a village farmer is a can of beans? You think children brought into the world don't desereve a decent standard of living? I hope you know there is a difference between living and existing? Yes, I said it and I'll say it again. That couple have done nothing other than breed like rabbits. If not, then why has the man done a runner, absconding from his parental duties? Why is the woman crying out for charitable aid to look after the product of their irresponsible s.ex lives??

Girl, do yourself a favour and better get your head from wherever it's buried and try thinking logically for a change (assuming that's not asking too much of you).
Lol. You have tried to hard to justify you point. Its ok if that gives good night rest. But wake up from your dreams and face reality. Ntun mkpo
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by tpia5: 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
He'll be back if the kids are doing well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? / 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By 50-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Gives Birth In Guinea / Amazing Instagram Couple Transformation #10YearsChallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.