Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets (26882 Views)

SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos / 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by VivyGift(f): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
A 40-year-old farmer, Biodun Akapo, a resident of Afojupa Village,a suburb of Owode-Egba Town of Ogun State, is on the run because his wife bore triplets.

The mother delivered the babies on July 24 at Ore-Ofe Maternity Home in the town. She was only able to pay the hospital bill with the intervention of the traditional ruler of the town, Kolawole Sowemimo.

The father of the babies, who was not available as at the time of the delivery, absconded when news filtered to him about the delivery. He is yet to appear as at the time of this report.

Narrating the story, the 30-year-old house wife, Bose Akapo, who already has two children aged 5 and 8, said her husband was not at home when labour commenced. She explained that she was assisted to the hospital on a motorcycle by a neighbour.

She said she never envisaged that there were three babies in her womb.

"I was taken to hospital on a motorcycle by a neighbour when I started noticing signs of delivery, because my husband was not at home then. But surprisingly, I gave birth to triplets and when the news got to my husband he failed to show up till date," she said.

The mother said she had to contact the traditional ruler of Owode-Egba, who rendered assistance in providing clothing and other medical materials for the babies.

She lamented that her husband, on hearing the news about the delivery of the triplets, absconded and has since remained incommunicado.

The housewife, an Ibadan indigene like her husband, said they have been living together as a happy couple in the village for over ten years. She pleaded with her husband to return home.

"I don't even know his whereabout till now, but am begging him to come home for the sake of these innocent babies," Mrs. Akapo said.

She also used the opportunity to appeal to government, individuals, and groups to come to the family's aid for the welfare of the kids, just as she sought for employment to alleviate the family's financial plight.

The woman and the triplets are in stable health condition and have been discharged from hospital.

Speaking on the development, the traditional ruler thanked God for the safe delivery, and also called for assistance from government and other Nigerians for the upkeep of the kids.

Mr. Sowemimo expressed optimism that the state government would attend to the needs of the family based on the administration's known concern to the welfare of the citizens and residents.
http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/142015-farmer-absconds-as-wife-delivers-triplets-in-ogun.html

Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by buklan4realyah(f): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
beautiful babies. kiss kiss

but why did he ran for responsibilities..... nawa oo

Madam,God go b wit u nd ur babies

9 Likes

Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
congratulations to them, the woman needs to start family planning though.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by ChideraFavour(m): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
Wow! Wht supose 2 b a gud news has turn d oda way round, anyways may God provide n take a vry gud care of d babies
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by VivyGift(f): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
beautiful babies. kiss kiss

but why did he ran for responsibilities..... nawa oo

Madam,God go b wit u nd ur babies
Chidera Favour: Wow! Wht supose 2 b a gud news has turn d oda way round, anyways may God provide n take a vry gud care of d babies

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by EfemenaXY: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
Annoying story.

What is it with people living on the breadline, (barely able to eke a living for themselves, let alone support a family) producing like rabbits??

While he and his wife were busy humping themselves silly without protection or contraceptives, dem no remember to call on government, state, and well-meaning Nigerians??

Anyway, I don't believe they didn't know they were expecting triplets.

I think what really happened here was that she / they both went for the scan, were told they were expecting triplets and then the husband decided to 'mysteriously' disappear. A well calculated move on his part, knowing that they'll get more charitable responses if the woman is portrayed as an abandoned housewife with no means of income, left to cater for 5 kids...than him being in the picture.

Government aid ke, individual / group help ni...they better place their sights higher and appeal for international intervention.

15 Likes

Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by k4kenny(f): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
Beautiful kids. Isn't it ironic that extremely wealthy couples are ttc while the struggling ones are overwhelmed with multiple births. May God use these beautiful beings as a source of blessing to their struggling parents.

Baba ibeta, oya e yoju o

3 Likes

Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by bootlegaz: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Igbo traders in Lagos,should prove their love for yorubas by donating N100 each to the lady her cowardice husband left alone with three beautiful kids.

8 Likes

Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by seedord247(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Temple run. These kids cant hold me lol smiley

8 Likes

Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by supaeagles(m): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
Talk about fleeing from your responsibilities.... you can run but cannot hide .... I hope he rethinks his cowardly actions, be a man and goes back to his family.
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
Make i b00k space..b4 i read dis p0st.. grin
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by amanikondo: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
bootlegaz: Igbo traders in Lagos,should prove their love for yorubas by donating N100 each to the lady her cowardice husband left alone with three beautiful kids.

[size=13pt]Which cereal box did you read that from?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by goldfish80(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
cool
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by jericco1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
Lol....the man no try ooo, mmh i pray for the woman.
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by tellwisdom: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
He

31 Likes

Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by chymystique(f): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
shocked Did I hear Mrs Akapo grin.... "Akapo" means DWARF oo.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by kokoye(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Goat wey do backslide, na power e go bring. grin

It's an initial reaction, hopefully he'll come to his senses and return home to his family.

But nna menn, why poor people dey produce like rats ..and then expect family and govt to take responsibility of their multitudes??

Odikwa understand o
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by Jayses(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
I though as much(OGUN) , well let him appeal to OBJ to come to his aid.
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by dasparrow: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
@Post

Nigerian marriages! grin

Crappy as hell yet Nigerians keep insisting all people should get married. Can you see what happens when you force every tom, harry and John to get married even when they don't have what it takes to stay married and take care of kids? Yep, they abscond!

Mama triplet, sorry o! The Lord will provide.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by Nickyspice(f): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
What a show of irresponsibility, but i knw he cant run 4eva...btw cute kids!!!
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by Jayses(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
Na hw him do am sef
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
honey86: congratulations to them, the woman needs to start family planning though.
Family planning ke? Family farming ko? What is there to plan for? She already has two kids(5 and 8 year old, the age spacing is cool) again they met as husband and wife in bed, the result was the birth of triplets and you are yabbing family planning here? So now, the man should learn how to fvck and release sperm that will fertilize only 1egg? Na God give them triplets o na miracle nobody fit plan how to get 1,2 or 3. And the age spacing is cool, 8,5 now 1.
Enlighten me if I am wrong o abeg ?

18 Likes

Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by bootlegaz: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
This lady's situation is a litmus test for ACN/ APC supporters. Democracy they say is for the people and by the people. So, let the people enjoy your promises by helping this single mum.
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by canalily(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
tongue Ah! Oga? Why u de run? Dat ur wife deliverd triplets is it an abomination? Luk at u! Nwankpi ! He goat! U r running 4rm responsibility! Zombi !
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by Opey4luv(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
Space Booked. I Will come and modify it after Taraweey

1 Like

Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nigerians please fvck responsibly please!!!

Please!!!!

Presently I'm in yankee and I have just one toddler. My wife rolls with Nigerian people over here and most of them are silly Igbo people (I am Igbo and she is too) who talk big and act little and have many kids. Because of this influence, she wants to have more children angry angry angry angry angry angry

Me wey still dey hustle and school at the same time, and the one pikin wey we get don dey shorten our ration, so na me go carry my unprotected d!!ck come put inside her unprotected puna angry angry angry

That ain't gonna happen anytime soon. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Everytime I withdraw or use condom na so she go dey vex.

I am not yet financially ready for another child hence I AM USING PROTECTION TILL FURTHER NOTICE!!!!!!!!!

I AM WRITING THIS BECAUSE MANY OF US HERE FVCK IRRESPONSIBLY!!!! SOJI YOUR LIFE OO!!

FVCK RESPONSIBLY AND PLAN YOUR FAMILY ACCORDINGLY!!! angry angry angry

15 Likes

Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by paul288yahoo(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
na wa ooo grin grin
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by Redhot111(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Na 2day? 1 came to ISTH in edo state n heard dat d wife gave birth to triplet n left sayin he ws goin to buy sum baby tins, its been 4 months nw n he is still lookin 4 d tins to buy cos he is still nt bak. Infact, he don take off unto responsibility matter. Na dere u go fear money na
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by bootlegaz: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
pDude: Nigerians please fvck responsibly please!!!

Please!!!!

Presently I'm in yankee and I have just one toddler. My wife rolls with Nigerian people over here and most of them are silly Igbo people (I am Igbo and she is too) who talk big and act little and have many kids. Because of this influence, she wants to have more children angry angry angry angry angry angry

Me wey still dey hustle and school at the same time, and the one pikin wey we get don dey shorten our ration, so na me go carry my unprotected d!!ck come put inside her unprotected puna angry angry angry

That ain't gonna happen anytime soon. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Everytime I withdraw or use condom na so she go dey vex.

I am not yet financially ready for another child hence I AM USING PROTECTION TILL FURTHER NOTICE!!!!!!!!!

I AM WRITING THIS BECAUSE MANY OF US HERE FVCK IRRESPONSIBLY!!!! SOJI YOUR LIFE OO!!

FVCK RESPONSIBLY AND PLAN YOUR FAMILY ACCORDINGLY!!! angry angry angry
You sound ignorant on your post. You live here in the USA and choose to blame others for your responsibility? If you are really a dude, why not do Vasectomy procedure while attending college? Guy stop blaming ya woman, na you fhuck up

2 Likes

Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
Efemena_xy: Annoying story.

What is it with people living on the breadline, (barely able to eke a living for themselves, let alone support a family) producing like rabbits??

While he and his wife were busy humping themselves silly without protection or contraceptives, dem no remember to call on government, state, and well-meaning Nigerians??

Anyway, I don't believe they didn't know they were expecting triplets.

I think what really happened here was that she / they both went for the scan, were told they were expecting triplets and then the husband decided to 'mysteriously' disappear. A well calculated move on his part, knowing that they'll get more charitable responses if the woman is portrayed as an abandoned housewife with no means of income, left to cater for 5 kids...than him being in the picture.

Government aid ke, individual / group help ni...they better place their sights higher and appeal for international intervention.

THOSE WHO HAVE EARS, LET THEM HEAR O!!

GOVERNMENT IS TOO BUSY LOOTING TO COME TO YOUR AID. YOU ARE NOT OJB JEZREEL. GOVT AIN'T GONNA AID NOTHING.

IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD CHILDREN, THEN DON'T HAVE THEM. angry angry angry
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
chymystique: shocked Did I hear Mrs Akapo grin.... "Akapo" means DWARF oo.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Agbor girl. whatz up.
Re: Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
bootlegaz:
You sound ignorant on your post. You live here in the USA and choose to blame others for your responsibility? If you are really a dude, why not do Vasectomy procedure while attending college? Guy stop blaming ya woman, na you fhuck up

fOOL grin grin grin

IF YOU ARE INTELLIGENT YOU WILL READ BETWEEN THE LINES cheesy cheesy

I ACTUALLY W-A-N-T-E-D TO HAVE THE FIRST CHILD. IT WASN'T A MISTAKE. EDIOT tongue tongue

I PLAN TO HAVE OTHER CHILDREN LATER IN LIFE. NOT NOW.

MUMU.

AND I AM FOLLOWING OUR FAMILY DOCTOR'S ADVICE. AND FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE tongue wink wink wink

ILLITERATE. NA THE IGBO PEOPLE WEY I TALK DEY VEX YOU? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I GUESS YOU MISSED THE PART ABOUT HUSTLING ABI? SO VASECTOMY NA MOIMOI PROCEDURE ABI? AND WHAT IS THE POSSIBILITY THAT IT CAN BE REVERSED? MUMU.

GO AND DO RESEARCH BEFORE OPENING YOUR FILTHY MOUTH TO TALK TRASH. NIGGER
tongue tongue

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) / Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... / Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.