Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Manual Or Automatic? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Manual Or Automatic? (958 Views)

What Are The Functions Of The 'd', 'd3', 'd2' And 'd1' Of Automatic Cars / Determine If It's Manual Or Automatic? (PHOTO) / Toyota Hilux Manual/automatic Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manual Or Automatic? by kingschild123(m): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
Some people claim that if you are driving an Automatic car you have not started driving at all, saying Manual Cars are better and shows that you are a professional. How true is this statement please contribute and shed more light house.
Re: Manual Or Automatic? by whirlwind7(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
It's simple enough, bro. Every car enthusiast knows that you gotta be familiar with a stick shift to be a real driver. i read a humorous article sometime ago, that to be considered a real gentleman, you have to be able to drive a manual tranny. Whats more, you are able to drive an auto tranny if you can drive a manual one, but you cant handle a manual tranny if you only learned to drive an auto.
Re: Manual Or Automatic? by Originalsly: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
It is good to know how to drive manual. If you live or drive a lot within the city or stop and go traffic then automatic is better.
Re: Manual Or Automatic? by kingschild123(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2013
Exactly
Re: Manual Or Automatic? by JUO(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
i don't like been limited like iPhone users. there is nothing like freedom. you know what i mean
Re: Manual Or Automatic? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
JUO: i don't like been limited like iPhone users. there is nothing like freedom. you know what i mean

Are you referring to being able to make calls whilst driving?
Re: Manual Or Automatic? by JUO(m): 7:00am On Aug 05, 2013
no sir. iPhone users have no freedom
Re: Manual Or Automatic? by elektra80: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2013
JUO: no sir. iPhone users have no freedom

likewise blackberry users are so limited, I would prefer an iPhone over blackberry. But I'm TEAM ANDROID.... With jellybean u can't go wrong.

(1) (Reply)

2016 Mercedes-maybach S600 Review / How To Diagnose A Burned Piston / How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.