Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Teaming-up To Chat A New Course For Nigeria Politics Under APC Platform - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teaming-up To Chat A New Course For Nigeria Politics Under APC Platform (709 Views)

GEJ Has Reduced Highway Robbers- They Have Gone Into Politics Under PDP / Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? / Dayo Adeneye, Of Kennies Music Also Joined Politics Under APC- See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teaming-up To Chat A New Course For Nigeria Politics Under APC Platform by hipinnacle: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
Let me initiate and facilitate a strong voice for the Nigerians that are crying every night on their sleeping mattress, begging for help in a country that one man will cart away billions and throw out peanut to Nigerians (as if they are beggars) as if those money are his entitlement.

Let me ask what has really changed? ASUU on strike 3 years ago; after dillydallying, they went back to the class-room. Again, they are back on work stoppage protesting for what they believe is their right. What do we do at home- lamentations as usual? The same road projects past government constructed are still the one undergoing construction today. Not to mention uncountable policies that has no dignified respect for human sense of reasoning.

Obasanjo regime, foreign debts were cleared; now, we are still in debt both foreign and domestic. They speak of agricultural transformation as if we are celebrating basal. Let the minister of agric. Prove me wrong in one area food price has not sky-rocketed. Oh! We are saving for the future even if hunger kills the ones living in the present. Rubbish! Do you keep money at home when there is no food and your children are dying of hunger and thirst?

TIME TO SPEAK AND BUILD A POLITICAL SYNERGY TO ENATE PARADIGM SHIFT

I can no longer withstand the agony and unnecessary hardship my fellow country men and women most especially the youth are facing in the hands of tyranny and self-centred rulers that has no iota of care for her people but punt, no morals for human liberation in them.

Though, am not yet sure about the sincerity of this new party call APC till we glance at their manifesto but I am sure that Nigeria youths both single and married can create, design and foster ideas that will be an under-laying concrete and prejudice for any serious, people-oriented and leadership-centred party to follow.

We can no longer put our faith and future any longer in the hands of unscrupulous politicians that have refused to respect human equality, lower their ears to the yearning of common men which constitute 79%.

Politicians shouldn’t be the ones deciding our direction, we as citizens should be the change agents; dictate what we want. They ought to serve us and not the other way round. It is time for us to develop a voice and stop criticizing (which has been our nature), create a blueprint that will favour us and marshal the right people to execute the blueprints. Simple!

It is only in a nation as big as Nigeria that hunger has become a fashion, unemployment has become a new model that our government toil with and even the governors of some state are used to say it is an occurrence happening all over the world as if we are cursed not to take a lead in any positive change except negative events.

Permit to spill my holy anger on all our fellow countrymen that have decided to sell their rights to the hands of politicians for pennies. May I ask of what right is a man that becomes filthily rich overnight after joining politics over the man that cued longer hours under inauspicious sun to vote for him?

Are they not having the same right to the money and resources of the land? I dare say if corruption has become our birth right and runs in our blood, then let us create a platform in Nigeria for everybody to be entitled to corruption. It is no man birth right, rather, all and sundry’s right.

How long shall we continue in this madness of simple arithmetic that few elements of distractions have now turned to become complicated? We Nigerians are so fond of criticizing even the most mundane things that we shy away from our sole responsibilities-fixing the system. What a charade; many talkers, no actors……

When has right turn out to become privilege on the unclean lips of our so called leaders that have now shifted the blame of unemployment on the graduates themselves- telling them to go and acquire skills and become self-employed as if going to school has become a playing ground where ‘skilless’ tutelage is learnt. Being a graduate has become an unpardonable crime and graduates themselves have become desperately miserable to worship at the feet of unworthy traitors.

We can’t just continue to wag and starred at our debacles and unwarranted dilemma as if we are put under a siege.

Before you start opening your mouth wider to condemn, thinking maybe another frustrated Nigerian has let loose; may I tell you that it is only a foolish dreamer that will hide underneath the wrapper of mirage and bemoaning ‘all will be well’ and continue to stand aloof lamenting his disparaging conditions and takes no reasonable steps. I don’t blame such creature! Who say all will not be well, it shall surely be well. But we must drive the change and be an agent to stir the polity to cause the paradigm shift. This is a biblical and Quran principle.

Nigeria is at a standstill and many people shy away from it and pretend as if nothing is happening. If your fellow man is being killed in the northern part, the unconcerned southerners will be happy that it can only happen in the north. If kidnapping is ravaging the southern part, the westerner will not bother condemn it but rather rage that they dare not come to the west. Now the country is in mess and every day is becoming a shadow of itself.

I don’t care attitude has replaced the cliché; one for all, all for one. Governance is everybody responsibility. If we all can’t find ourselves occupying political positions, then the occupiers should be accountable for our wealth in their custody or else, we have the fullest right to ask. At least nobody can say he pre-determines his birth to Nigeria in the first place. We were all born equal; it is madness to prove you are smarter than others just because many decided to keep shut to allow peace to reign.

Before you start throwing blames on me as expected from some folks due to the fact that it has become our culture to fight ourselves, take your time to digest the notes and comprehend first. Understanding is what we need….

It is time 4 change!

4rm the stable of APC Team Nigeria; A group created to look at ways we can be a change agent using the new party, all progressive congress. I believed we can make the old leaders in this party listen to our voice of reasoning if only we come together and form a formidable synergy and true alliance…

Join today the group through Facebook; https://www./221383384682256/ or www.facebook.com/APC TEAM NIGERIA
Re: Teaming-up To Chat A New Course For Nigeria Politics Under APC Platform by Atouke: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
The first act of an APC leading governor after his party registration by INEC, is to Begin the deportation of nigerians from lagos a former national capital!

I will not support a party that will deport nigerians in their country since am a Nigerian.

I will not Vote against my interest!
Re: Teaming-up To Chat A New Course For Nigeria Politics Under APC Platform by jjcbuthot: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
Atouke: The first act of an APC leading governor after his party registration by INEC, is to Begin the deportation of nigerians from lagos a former national capital!

I will not support a party that will deport nigerians in their country since am a Nigerian.

No problem - keep your vote and go back to your village.
Re: Teaming-up To Chat A New Course For Nigeria Politics Under APC Platform by BrokenTV: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hypocrisy before 2015 APC is going to fell bunch of sore losers.
Re: Teaming-up To Chat A New Course For Nigeria Politics Under APC Platform by Atouke: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
jjcbuthot:

No problem - keep your vote and go back to your village.

exactly thats how to gain votes and that how APC will win come 2015! by dissing Nigerians and stripping them of their human right.
Re: Teaming-up To Chat A New Course For Nigeria Politics Under APC Platform by hipinnacle: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
Atouke: The first act of an APC leading governor after his party registration by INEC, is to Begin the deportation of nigerians from lagos a former national capital!

I will not support a party that will deport Nigerians in their country since am a Nigerian.

It is good for our democracy as the issue is being agitated. sometimes, our politicians and leaders think they are taking the right decision, but sometimes, reversal is the case. this is the sole reason for starting this group, https://www./221383384682256/ to create and solidify a voice to dissuade them from neglecting what is our right. I just believe we can get it right in this country if only we start voicing out. we should b carried away with blind sentiments in order to defend some politicians. new folks can come and set the record straight and we must start with this new party still parting for change.

it is time 4 change....

(1) (Reply)

What Is Sambo Upto / Suntai to fly a jet to prove he is capable, Political Observers wanted / Landslide Kills 9 People In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.