Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Please 4 God Sake Can Anybody Tell When (icsl) Call Some 4 Aptitude Test - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please 4 God Sake Can Anybody Tell When (icsl) Call Some 4 Aptitude Test (738 Views)

ICSL Career Fair 2014!!! / KICK AGAINST The Unjust Practices Of ICSL / Can Anybody Tell Me About Icsl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please 4 God Sake Can Anybody Tell When (icsl) Call Some 4 Aptitude Test by Franker24: 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
Good evening nairalanders, can anybody tell me how integrated corporate services limited in Obanikoro Ilupeju lagos call some1 for their aptitude test? it will takes like how many weeks? becoz since last week friday av sent my CV to resourcing@integratedcorporateservices.com since then they are nt yet get back 2 me please.
Re: Please 4 God Sake Can Anybody Tell When (icsl) Call Some 4 Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
Your qualification/age matters a lot. If you are a holder of ND/OND 24 years and below with upper credit, they won't hesitate to call you.

if you a holder of HND with lower or upper credit aged 27 years and below, you still have a great probability of being called.

Candidates with a qualification in management or social science courses like accounting, business administration, economics, marketing, banking and finance and so on has a higher probability of being called.

If you are a BSC holder, they only call when their clients request for such candidates.

But I will suggest you go to their office at Ilupeju (if you reside in Lagos) on a Tuesday or Thursday. They conduct tests on the two week days mentioned.

You will get better luck going to their office than the email address you sent the cv to.
Re: Please 4 God Sake Can Anybody Tell When (icsl) Call Some 4 Aptitude Test by Franker24: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
Thank so much for ur invaluable information I really appreciate it,it only almighty God can reward you back I av OND in accountancy and I will clock 25year ds month 22nd. I went to their office in Ilupeju lastweek friday with d aim of submit my credentials dey said they are no more collecting it anymore dem said I shld go 2 online 2 submit my CV nd av done dat. Since lastweek friday. Wat can I do?
Re: Please 4 God Sake Can Anybody Tell When (icsl) Call Some 4 Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 02, 2013
You can go back there on Tuesday or Thursday and claim you were invited for an aptitude test sometime ago but you couldn't attend them(find a logical reason to give them.

Tell them your contact person was a Funmi lady.

To be honest with you, they are very strict with age but since you are just about to clock 25 I believe you are still within their age range.

Ensure you go with a birth certificate, waec certificate, OND certificate and any other relevant document you may have.

The important thing is to convince them to allow you take their test.
Re: Please 4 God Sake Can Anybody Tell When (icsl) Call Some 4 Aptitude Test by Franker24: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2013
Thanks bro I will go their on tuesday by xpecial grace of God. I had frm a frnd dat if some1 pass their test dey will take dat person is that 2ru? Pls get back 2 me. Thanks bro
Re: Please 4 God Sake Can Anybody Tell When (icsl) Call Some 4 Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2013
If you pass the test, the next stage is documentation. You must complete your documentation before they give you a job with them.

Then they will send you to a client: if the client accepts you, you get the job if not, they will send you to another.

Since you are an OND holder, you have a good chance of being accepted.
Re: Please 4 God Sake Can Anybody Tell When (icsl) Call Some 4 Aptitude Test by Franker24: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
Thanks so much bro. I really appreciate it

(1) (Reply)

Direction To ICAN Students Center From Ikotun Egbe / What Are The Prospects For A Graduate Of Elect/elect Engr? / IN DETAILS: 10 Simple Ways To Prioritize Your Workload

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.