Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

KICK AGAINST The Unjust Practices Of ICSL - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / KICK AGAINST The Unjust Practices Of ICSL (2937 Views)

Revealed: Practices In Nigerian Banks That Will Shock You / Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? / The Unjust Treatment Of Participants In The NAPSAS Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KICK AGAINST The Unjust Practices Of ICSL by corperscorner: 2:46am On Oct 03, 2013
what do u think about outsourcing business by ICSL
Re: KICK AGAINST The Unjust Practices Of ICSL by katiemadubiko: 3:09am On Oct 03, 2013
Tnx OP...
This people are just heartless pricks.
Re: KICK AGAINST The Unjust Practices Of ICSL by joshadesanya: 7:14am On Oct 03, 2013
Lono y i feel its der client's fault...i jes dunno....if any organization cares about its employees welfare, they would neva leave dem to the care of wolves.
i wish i had the power to cast and bind these people.....at least, if they cant reduce d amount dey siphon from us every month, they should give the deductions a time range, say 3months...
i got my job tru dem, and my tfare per month is not smiling, almost half of wat i earn.....witout der deductions, i knw i can still claim big boy. but God dey sha...
Re: KICK AGAINST The Unjust Practices Of ICSL by deturla: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2013
joshadesanya: Lono y i feel its der client's fault...i jes dunno....if any organization cares about its employees welfare, they would neva leave dem to the care of wolves.
i wish i had the power to cast and bind these people.....at least, if they cant reduce d amount dey siphon from us every month, they should give the deductions a time range, say 3months...
i got my job tru dem, and my tfare per month is not smiling, almost half of wat i earn.....witout der deductions, i knw i can still claim big boy. but God dey sha...

.............................................................................LIPSEALED
Re: KICK AGAINST The Unjust Practices Of ICSL by joshadesanya: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Talk wetin dey ur mouth...
Re: KICK AGAINST The Unjust Practices Of ICSL by dudu200: 11:41am On Oct 14, 2013
op ur info is very correct. icsl is an unavoidable evil because . its tru dem many firm get cheap labour.
Re: KICK AGAINST The Unjust Practices Of ICSL by corperscorner: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
We are all in the hands of God.
Re: KICK AGAINST The Unjust Practices Of ICSL by jobberman247: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Seun.....this is a frontpage article and u knw it.
Na only God fit save us from evil people. Employers favour graduates with certificates from oxford, sheffield and other universities located abroad but they Tend to look down on Nigerian graduates and call us "half-baked". Mind you! These "yankee grads" are not made to go tru recruitment agencies and research shows most of them were flown abroad by their dad or mum who happens to be one minister, commissioner or even local govt chairman.

Na dem dey sponsor strike actions tru der empty promises and these recruitment agencies are adding petrol to the fire by separating the chaff from the wheat which I bliv is a new form of racism.

CHEAP LABOUR.....that's what they tag Nigerian grads. If u ask me! I don't blame the militants much. Four years in the uni to be tagged as Cheap grad *sobs* worst of all...."Half-baked". NA SANGO go strike all of una.

Inshort make this country divide make everybody find der squareroot abeg.
Re: KICK AGAINST The Unjust Practices Of ICSL by labongua: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
Since the mischievous nature of ICSL has been identified, what is the way forward? We shouldn't just keep whining on their way of doing business but take action.

Secondly, who will be on the fore front?

The employment and economic situation of the country is too pathetic. The job seeker wants to take any offer available just to earn an income and have something to do. The employer wants to take advantage of the situation to get cheap labour. ICSL has decided to bridge the gap by bringing these two together.

The sad thing is that it is the employee who pays the bill for everything since the fees for ICSL are being deducted from his salary. Instead of him to fight so that the employer pays ICSL for the services rendered, the employee prefers to go home with half the loaf of bread.

Now who are we to blame? Is it the employer who is looking for cheap labour? Is it the guy/babe who has been at home for years and just wants to get an income at all cost no matter how small? Is it ICSL who has decided to PROVIDE SERVICE to these 2 categories of people at a cost irrespective of who is paying the fee and for how long?

Just my opinion
Re: KICK AGAINST The Unjust Practices Of ICSL by LausDeo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
And here I am waiting in line to join the league of people being exploited by ICSL. They are just taking advantage of the level of unemployment in the country. I blame the government. We have a minister of labour. Will he say he is unaware of the situation of things? Only a law putting a ban on contract employment will solve this problem.
Re: KICK AGAINST The Unjust Practices Of ICSL by corperscorner: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dats very true bro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
So on point>>>>>>>>>
They should just come up with a law to end this menace.
Re: KICK AGAINST The Unjust Practices Of ICSL by oneblacboi: 6:59am On Nov 26, 2013
You guys talking about ICSL should please take a seat. Did they coerce you into signing a contract? If you dont like the terms, terminate the contract based on agreed terms. I am tired of seeing so many un-learned posts on nairaland. You guys dont know what a contract is ni?

You cant come to social media to slander a company that has worked over the years to earn a reputation. Tell me they didnt remit your pension or they breached yhe contract id listen but to speak negatively about a contract ypu signed only shows how naive you are.

My two cents!
Re: KICK AGAINST The Unjust Practices Of ICSL by LausDeo(m): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
oneblacboi: You guys talking about ICSL should please take a seat. Did they coerce you into signing a contract? If you dont like the terms, terminate the contract based on agreed terms. I am tired of seeing so many un-learned posts on nairaland. You guys dont know what a contract is ni?

You cant come to social media to slander a company that has worked over the years to earn a reputation. Tell me they didnt remit your pension or they breached yhe contract id listen but to speak negatively about a contract ypu signed only shows how naive you are.

My two cents!
see this one just dey run mouth. If you don't have anything meaningful to say, why don't you just shut up. And to answer your question, YES. Those who take the jobs are coerced. Maybe not by ICSL but by the state of the nation. So you will gladly take a job that offers you zero prospect of growth? No career path, nothing. And to add to this, ICSL deducts from your 'fixed' salary for as long as you work.

(1) (Reply)

Credit Officer Functions / Practical CCTV Training With Certification(4th Nov, 2019) / My Experience As An MBGN Contestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.