Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Ro / Ro Rates To Tin Can Lagos Nigeria **grimaldi / Eukor / Sallaum / Hoegh ** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ro / Ro Rates To Tin Can Lagos Nigeria **grimaldi / Eukor / Sallaum / Hoegh ** (3765 Views)

Shipping From Ny To Cotonou Or Lagos Via Acl Grimaldi / Per Acl Grimaldi Sailing From Usa To Nigeria - No More Ctn Needed / Container Space to TIN CAN, LAGOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ro / Ro Rates To Tin Can Lagos Nigeria **grimaldi / Eukor / Sallaum / Hoegh ** by AMERICANEX(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
up to 650 CFT (up to your Honda Pilots / Toyota Highlanders etc.) = 960.00 port to port ** Grimaldi **
651 CFT to 899 CFT ( typical of Toyota Tundra / Cadillac Escalade etc.) = 1260.00 port to port ** Grimaldi **

up to 650 CFT (up to your Honda Pilots / Toyota Highlanders etc.) = 925.00 port to port ** Sallaum **
651 CFT to 899 CFT ( typical of Toyota Tundra / Cadillac Escalade etc.) = 1125.00 port to port ** Sallaum **

up to 899 CFT ( everything up to Toyota Tundra / Cadillac Escalade etc.) = 900.00 port to port ** Eukor **

OUT of Galveston Texas - HOEGH Lines - Call or Email for the latest rates

GRIMALDI CLEARS AT PTML (THEIR TERMINAL)
EUKOR AND SALLAUM CLEAR ON THE APAPA SIDE.

LET US KNOW - WE ARE ALWAYS HERE 35 YEARS BEFORE AND 35 TO COME.
JOHN STROZYK
(973) 824-2333
JSTROZYK@AELSHIPPING.COM
NEWARK NJ USA
Re: Ro / Ro Rates To Tin Can Lagos Nigeria **grimaldi / Eukor / Sallaum / Hoegh ** by calculusx(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
Pls I will like to ask why do shipment via Grimaldi from Baltimore takes eternity to sail compared to other ports like Jacksonville?

1 Like

Re: Ro / Ro Rates To Tin Can Lagos Nigeria **grimaldi / Eukor / Sallaum / Hoegh ** by AMERICANEX(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
We book out of which ever USA port we are asked to book from. Perhaps the cost to flatbed to Jacksonville is too high for the customer ? That's not our business. We offer a "forecast" of sailing... based on when you get in gate... and you are correct often times Baltimore is a mess - BUT we know our place.... We only make suggestions not rules.

John Strozyk
(973) 824-2333
Jstrozyk@aelshipping.com
Re: Ro / Ro Rates To Tin Can Lagos Nigeria **grimaldi / Eukor / Sallaum / Hoegh ** by calculusx(m): 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
AMERICANEX: We book out of which ever USA port we are asked to book from. Perhaps the cost to flatbed to Jacksonville is too high for the customer ? That's not our business. We offer a "forecast" of sailing... based on when you get in gate... and you are correct often times Baltimore is a mess - BUT we know our place.... We only make suggestions not rules.

John Strozyk
(973) 824-2333
Jstrozyk@aelshipping.com

Thanks so much for your response. I appreciate
Re: Ro / Ro Rates To Tin Can Lagos Nigeria **grimaldi / Eukor / Sallaum / Hoegh ** by AMERICANEX(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
You should set up with us and see for yourselves that we are "straight shooters." We tell you how it is .... not what you want to hear to attempt to get you off the phone. AND - we will always be here for you. We are not a "fly by night" company that will disappear when you need us.

John Strozyk
American Export Lines
Newark NJ USA
JSTROZYK@AELSHIPPING.com
(973) 824-2333

If you buy out of Manheim in NJ or NY or PA ... we are your company to work with.
Re: Ro / Ro Rates To Tin Can Lagos Nigeria **grimaldi / Eukor / Sallaum / Hoegh ** by ccaramel(f): 12:41am On Aug 10, 2013
Hello, I'm trying to ship a vehicle roro to Nigeria from Galveston port. Do you have door to port services there? Vehicle is located in Amarillo, TX. Give me a quote if you can move it. Thanks.
Re: Ro / Ro Rates To Tin Can Lagos Nigeria **grimaldi / Eukor / Sallaum / Hoegh ** by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 10, 2013
Yes you guys are good and reliable, I have used AEL before, I can vouch for you
Re: Ro / Ro Rates To Tin Can Lagos Nigeria **grimaldi / Eukor / Sallaum / Hoegh ** by Gbengabass: 8:14am On Dec 31, 2020
Kindly assist me as my car has arrived since 17th December and we have not been able to clear it due to the fact that they said the Bill of laden is not on their system. We have since contacted the shipper and this has been sent twice. It was still not seen as at yesterday. Other cars sent by the guy to my friends with the same GLOVIS challenge has been cleared.

My worry is also the safety of the car. I hope it does not get vandalized if it stays too long there. I am familiar with demurage.

This is with Sallaum

(1) (Reply)

Clean Mercedez Benz 2004 C200 Kompressor @ 1.8M or Make Me an Offer!(Urgent Sale / Volkswagen Golf 4 Wagon With Chilling AC 07039878136 / Very Clean Lexus Rx350 Silver, Tokunbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.