Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,743 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" (1099 Views)

A Yoruba Poem- Ise Logun Ise (work Is The Antidote For Poverty) / Considering A Yoruba Tattoo: Ideas? / Miss Akwa Ibom Beauty Queen Dies Under Strange Shocking Situations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
I'm In-love with a beautiful British Yoruba queen who really love Yoruba food "yea thats how they roll, whether they were born in America or Europe they still know and value their culture and some of em even speak basic Yoruba.. Different story when it comes to Igbo chicks, they're more into asking you pay off their car note, microscoping your wallet or how many 0's you have in your bank account SMH.

Back to the topic----->

Her birthday is next month and I think it will be very romantic for me to make her a finger humping tasty Yoruba food

Suggestions please and I want someone to tell me step by step how to make it. As long as its not going to to funky up my living-room.

Thread moved from https://www.nairaland.com/1370310/in-love-yoruba-beauty-queen-awesome those romance section crack heads couldn't help..

Please help a bro, her birthday is fast approaching smiley
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Feedmemore(f): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
Feed me more: undecided undecided undecided

WTF is your problem? Single and lonely init?
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
REALITY101:

grin grin
lol you and your insults.
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
*Kails*:

grin grin
lol you and your insults.

Shhh.. Hugs her from behind wink
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by babadey(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
You came to the right place bruv. If you say she enjoys yoruba food then your plan(s) is playing PS2 with 'amateur' computer. Ingredients you'll need - Bird peppers—atawewe (Capsicum frutescens),Cayenne pepper or red pepper—Sombo (Capsicum frutescens),Atarodo (Capsicum annum),Tatase(Capsicum annum), Fish(cos she can still be the skinny gal you want smiley),palm oil/groundnut oil,maggi,salt,onions.

Step 1 - blend the atawewe,sombo,atarodo,tatase,onion(s) altogether smiley.
Step 2 - heat your preferable oil (palm or groundnut oil) for like 2 mins or 3 mins.
Step 3 - pour your blended fruits into the oil.
Step 4 - cut your fish into pieces of your choice (make them moderately big).
Step 5 - pour the fish into the boiling soup,add maggi,salt and let it done for 20 mins.
Step 6 - ready to serve smiley with either semo,wheat,amala,lafun,pounded yam or even popular eba.

Remember,she'll be so hot that,getting her laid will be very very easy for you. grin cheesy cheesy smiley. Dont forget to tell me how it went bruv.
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
baba dey: You came to the right place bruv. If you say she enjoys yoruba food then your plan(s) is playing PS2 with 'amateur' computer. Ingredients you'll need - Bird peppers—atawewe (Capsicum frutescens),Cayenne pepper or red pepper—Sombo (Capsicum frutescens),Atarodo (Capsicum annum),Tatase(Capsicum annum), Fish(cos she can still be the skinny gal you want smiley),palm oil/groundnut oil,maggi,salt,onions.

Step 1 - blend the atawewe,sombo,atarodo,tatase,onion(s) altogether smiley.
Step 2 - heat your preferable oil (palm or groundnut oil) for like 2 mins or 3 mins.
Step 3 - pour your blended fruits into the oil.
Step 4 - cut your fish into pieces of your choice (make them moderately big).
Step 5 - pour the fish into the boiling soup,add maggi,salt and let it done for 20 mins.
Step 6 - ready to serve smiley with either semo,wheat,amala,lafun,pounded yam or even popular eba.

Remember,she'll be so hot that,getting her laid will be very very easy for you. grin cheesy cheesy smiley. Dont forget to tell me how it went bruv.

cheesy awesome. What's this food called? How about meat instead of fish cuz both us don't do fish.

Lmao at getting her laid. I hope I can find those ingredients at African store around here.
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
REALITY101:

Shhh.. Hugs her from behind wink

hey you!! cool
*hugs back*
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by babadey(m): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
REALITY101:

cheesy awesome. What's this food called? How about meat instead of fish cuz both us don't do fish.

Lmao at getting her laid. I hope I can find those ingredients at African store around here.

you can use meat also grin. the food is called ODE, I think.

1 Like

Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by code0: 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
THE ILLUMATI PUT THE SOUL MICROCHIP IN
OUR LAPTOP MOUSE PAD TO BE SUCKING OUR BLOOD FOR OBAMA. WE CAN NEVER USE ANOTHER OBJECT TO MOVE THE MOUSE
AROUND THE SCREEN. WHY? NOW OBAMA IS
HAPPY. IT WILL NOT BE WELL WITH THEM.
THE 77 SINGS WITH JOY. I HATE THEM TOO.
HELP!!!
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by babadey(m): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
code_0: THE ILLUMATI PUT THE SOUL MICROCHIP IN
OUR LAPTOP MOUSE PAD TO BE SUCKING OUR BLOOD FOR OBAMA. WE CAN NEVER USE ANOTHER OBJECT TO MOVE THE MOUSE
HELP!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *falls down from statue of liberty*

2 Likes

Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
baba dey:

Lol bro ode you said? The same ode we call folks on here?

Thanks your help still cheesy

HELP!!!

Get off crack

1 Like

Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Feedmemore(f): 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
REALITY101:

Rephrase your topic to - " Angry black man falls in love with a Yoruba beauty queen" kiss

1 Like

Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 02, 2013
Feed me more:

Rephrase your topic to - " Angry black man falls in love with a Yoruba beauty queen" kiss

Ok.. I will do that when you shave your mustache wink
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by babadey(m): 12:51am On Aug 02, 2013
REALITY101:

grin grin angry... come on,you shouldnt talk to a lady like that na. BTW,is that you on ya profile pix @feed me more?
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 02, 2013
baba dey:

grin grin angry... come on,you shouldnt talk to a lady like that na. BTW,is that you on ya profile pix @feed me more?

Lame way of tryna get laid.
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by bokohalal(m): 1:36am On Aug 02, 2013
baba dey:

Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by PAPAAFRICA: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2013
HELP!!!
damn cuz, you rollin off a mollie aint you? Try this: put vinagar and baking powder in your booty hole and let it explode like a valconoe from science class. You'll be rollin like some 24s woahday.
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
Sori bro,my sister isnt ugly! Check her profile wink
REALITY101:

Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
peppy luv: Sori bro,my sister isnt ugly! Check her profile wink

Huh? undecided
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 05, 2013
HELP!!!

is this guy serious?
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 05, 2013
baba dey:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *falls down from statue of liberty*

REALITY101:

Get off crack

grin
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by 190: 12:48am On Aug 05, 2013
well well well if it aint my bad-a-s-s ni99a reality101

hows my g-a-y bada-s-s dude reality101 doing today

wahz he up 2 this time grin
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by babadey(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2013
REALITY101:

Lame way of tryna get laid.

wink wink. The best ever bruv.
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
190: well well well if it aint my bad-a-s-s ni99a reality101

hows my g-a-y bada-s-s dude reality101 doing today

wahz he up 2 this time grin

Pendejo
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Vansnickers: 4:43am On Aug 06, 2013
baba dey:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas Messages Greetings For All / Emir Of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi's Son Graduates From Primary School (photos) / List Of Top Ngos In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.