Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" (2758 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 24, 2013
I'm In-love with a beautiful British Yoruba queen who really love Yoruba food "yea thats how they roll, whether they were born in America or Europe they still know and value their culture and some of em even speak basic Yoruba.. Different story when it comes to Igbo chicks, they're more into asking you pay off their car note, microscoping your wallet or how many 0's you have in your bank account SMH.

Back to the topic----->

Her birthday is next month and I think it will be very romantic for me to make her a finger humping tasty Yoruba food cheesy

Suggestions please and I want someone to tell me step by step how to make it. As long as its not going to to funky up my living-room.
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 24, 2013
shocked shocked

I cant believe this. Good luck grin
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper: shocked shocked

I cant believe this. Good luck grin

Which part is unbelievable? cheesy
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 24, 2013
REALITY101:

Which part is unbelievable? cheesy

You ... "romance" ... cooking... in fact.. its all unbelievable grin
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

You ... "romance" ... cooking... in fact.. its all unbelievable grin

Kikikikikiki cheesy you have no idea. Power of love sexy skinny beautiful lady
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 24, 2013
REALITY101:

Kikikikikiki cheesy you have no idea. Power of love sexy skinny beautiful lady

I thought Yoruba girls were bigger tongue tongue
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nomski0(f): 5:43am On Jul 24, 2013
Congrats wish you the best.
Btw do you have something against the igbo girls?
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 24, 2013
Nomski0: Congrats wish you the best.
Btw do you have something against the igbo girls?

Thank you smiley

I'm not sure, do I?

SniperInADiaper:

I thought Yoruba girls were bigger tongue tongue

The biggest I've seen around here is about your size smiley are you Yoruba?

Goodnight btw kiss
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 24, 2013
REALITY101:

The biggest I've seen around here is about your size smiley are you Yoruba?

Goodnight btw kiss

Of course Im Yoruba.. angry
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nomski0(f): 5:57am On Jul 24, 2013
REALITY101:

Thank you smiley

I'm not sure, do I?

Seems like you do
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 24, 2013
Congrats on your new found love smiley
Back to the topic:
Which of the yoruba food would you love to make for her
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 24, 2013
smothly: Congrats on your new found love smiley
Back to the topic:

The one that will
1. Keep her skinny
2. Get him laid grin
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

The one that will
1. Keep her skinny
2. Get him laid grin
okay cheesy
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
Nomski0:

Seems like you do

Bite me..

SniperInADiaper:

The one that will
1. Keep her skinny
2. Get him laid grin

Damn right smiley

smothly: Congrats on your new found love smiley
Back to the topic:

The one with a lot of red sauce gravy, it's kinda thick.
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ewa agoyin grin

And if she doesn't like it send it to me cool
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Idowuogbo(f): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
Huh? Wot happened to d wifey? lipsrsealed
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Idowuogbo: Huh? Wot happened to d wifey? lipsrsealed

Hes a playa
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
Idowuogbo: Huh? Wot happened to d wifey? lipsrsealed

She gained weight..

SniperInADiaper: Ewa agoyin grin

And if she doesn't like it send it to me cool

Lol is that even a food or something you just made up.. Tryna poison my boo init?
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
REALITY101: I'm In-love with a beautiful British Yoruba queen who really love Yoruba food "yea thats how they roll, whether they were born in America or Europe they still know and value their culture and some of em even speak basic Yoruba.. Different story when it comes to Igbo chicks, they're more into asking you pay off their car note, microscoping your wallet or how many 0's you have in your bank account SMH.

Back to the topic----->

Her birthday is next month and I think it will be very romantic for me to make her a finger humping tasty Yoruba food cheesy

Suggestions please and I want someone to tell me step by step how to make it. As long as its not going to to funky up my living-room.
pix pls undecided
She might be an ideal snatching material!
Include full contacts too...i'm at aleart grin
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
SLIDE waxie: pix pls undecided
She might be an ideal snatching material!
Include full contacts too...i'm at aleart grin

You stach a woman from me? Lmao dream on son
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
REALITY101:

You stach a woman from me? Lmao dream on son
dude, until u are hit with reality, u will think every stunt is a film trick!

1 Like

Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by deshclones(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
When did you turn straight homie??...thot you and cork had something going on??
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
deshclones: When did you turn straight homie??...thot you and cork had something going on??

Go fucck yourself dude.
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
SLIDE waxie: dude, until u are hit with reality, u will think every stunt is a film trick!

lipsrsealed
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by onila(f): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
angry
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
onila: angry

Jealous? Yeah?

Well you're delaying to do me. I'm not even sure if you're fine smh
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by MrCork: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
REALITY101:

Jealous? Yeah?

Well you're delaying to do me. I'm not even sure if you're fine smh

...bro...serrriously... u need to make up yor mind if yor gay or not....today u want him..tommmorow, u want her! undecided
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...bro...serrriously... u need to make up yor mind if yor gay or not....today u want him..tommmorow, u want her! undecided

grin hahhahaha fucck you
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by MrsChima(f): 3:22am On Jul 25, 2013
You left snow punny for dark mocha sundae?

This nigga got ebola!!!
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 25, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
You left snow punny for dark mocha sundae?

This nigga got ebola!!!

Are you mad?
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 25, 2013
REALITY101:

Are you mad?

I think she was implying that you are tongue
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 25, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I think she was implying that you are tongue

I love you too undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

True Love Waits! / ... / An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.