Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole (47614 Views)

Interview With The King (king Saheed Osupa) Season One / King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) / Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by sjeezy8: 1:06am On Mar 20, 2010
paso paso pasuma
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by latjam: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2012
[quote author=bilms]

i keep wondering how some people think,

we are talking about fuji and some one is here telling us pasum's collaboration with hip hop artists,

PASUMA: Last year, he took part in Celebrity Takes 2, and almost won the top prize. This year, Pasuma Wonder appeared on countless collaborations and continued in his quest to take Fuji music to a hitherto reluctant, pop-loving audience. The 40 year-old act has won more converts to the genre than any other in his class, and despite cultivating a new league of fans; he retains a firm hold on the streets.

so because he took part in this event,does that make him a better singer than osupa? or how does his participation in this event affect his ability to perform and compare himself to the main man,

SARIDON P IS NOT TRYING TO ASSOCIATE WITH HIP HOP ARTIST, HE SAID I AM AN ORIGINAL ARTIST WHO WILL ALWAYS KEEP IT REAL,

Ati jelo - 9ice ft Pasuma -
Igboro - Lord of Ajasa ft Pasuma
Don't test we - Spider man ft Pasuma
Bo se nlo - X-Project featuring Pasuma
RoofTop MCs feat Pasuma
So Ligali - Eedris Abdulkareem Ft Pasuma
Konko jabele - Artquake ft Pasuma
Jobo Bale Jo - Sound Sultan ft Pasuma
Yetunde - Father U Turn ft Pasuma
Jealous - Remedies Ft Pasuma
O'sho mo - Easy Lizzy feat Pasuma
Iwolomo - Pasto Goody Goody Ft Pasuma
She baby - She-Baby ft Pasuma Wonder
AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON,

Pasuma is busy taking his career to the highest and doing all he could to take fuji music to the next level just like K1 did while so crack big heads are busy trowing blows on the street trying to mess with God's project. Take it or leave it, Pasuma is God's project, I wish you anti-arabanbi fans good luck! As for me, i will never roll with the losing team, i am with the winning team (Arabanbi family) OTUNBA WORLDWIDE!!!!!!!
I wish anti-pasuma fans good luck.

JUST LOOT AT THE CRITERIAL HE IS REFERING TO WHICH MAKES PASUMA BETTER THAN OSUPA,

OSUPA IS A FUJI ARTIST NOT HIP HOP, SO AS FAR AS FUJI IS CONCERN, PASUMA IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND NEAR OSUPA, THATS WHY HE IS LOOKING FOR MEANS TO ASSOCIATE WITH HIP HOP,

AS FAR AS FUJI MUSIC IS CONCERN, SAHEED OSUPA ( OBA) IS THE BEST, [/quot] Saheed(OBA) watch out he is about to ft modenine.. And he has done gbedu tishele call ur padi make we dance.. Oba u r mouthed..
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by Lanretijani(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2012
Saheed better dan pasuma, saheed is respomsible dan pasuma why ? Pasuma no have quality of muslc and responsible,imagine pasuma no have knowledge to stall wit wife,he always divorce wife, 5child 3 wife , pasuma no have wife at home, it show us dat no responsibity,no knowledge of settle of wit wife,so do u think he can singing quality music, saheed have wifes wit childs at home, who responsible, sheed osup u are king, pasuma shoult areya atenal dstv wat is means of it, but some people will follow it dat it sign of end of d world, beter thinks wise
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by babatundewhyce: 7:48am On Mar 11, 2013
Where was I when this post was created. I bet the creator made me slept off while doing this. Well, as a matter of fact, we all knew they are both FUJI MUSICIAN, but where is the person who created this post since the 90's when PASUMA has been busting the mic for all genre type of music in Nigeria, the guy has moved a way up ahead even before Osupa could wake up from his sleep.... When it comes to Fuji they both burst mic, so, I suggest this person explains why she likes Osupa better and I will come burst her too. Pasuma has been everywhere in the musical/ entertainment industry in Nigeria... Talking of Fashion aspect, Pasuma is far more better. Please do not bring up this issue again if you do not want to blow o..... #Nuffsaid
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by newspapers: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2015
One thing about Pasuma is his Diversification in the Entertainment world!!!!

He is set to release another single featuring PHYNO!!!!! http://www.newscabal.com/2015/06/11/download-pasuma-im-on-fire-feat-phyno/

Now, he has done a few with Tiwa Savage and some other acts in the music industry!

I'll stand behind Pasuma anyday! This man wont fade off easily people. He embraces change at all corners!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion : Top Five Nigerian Singles That Attained International Acclaim / Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO / Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.