Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,804 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration (5374 Views)

I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George / CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by BabaEleko(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2013
Booked. Make I finish my garrium.
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by maskid(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
Adagba1: Why are Ibos always used for this kind of dirty jobs?

cos yorubas neva stick to a plan without doin SABO. whether u are chosen for gud or BAD.. it takes a reliable person to b chosen @ all.
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by alexvatt(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
I dont know why Igbo people are always use for dirty games.
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by figment232(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
nkem Kalu: ....The truth of the matter is that APC has been registered and there is nothing anybody can do about it. The rival APC are just making noise to seek for relevance. U cannot claim what has not been registered in your name. Just like a trade mark, u cannot claim to own a trade mark if the authority has not vetted and approved its registration for u. INEC is the sole authority vested with the powers to register political parties and they have in their list all the acronyms submitted for registration and if urs is not in line they can disallow it. If u go for a name search in corporate affairs commission, will you start claiming a name that has not been registered for u? THE RIVAL APC CAN BE IN COURT BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT INEC HAS DONE ITS JOB........PERIOD AND AS FAR AS THEIR LIST IS CONCERNED THERE IS NO RIVAL APC.
U dnt seem to understand,d case was already in court.INEC acted in contempt of d court.
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by alexvatt(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
I don't know why Igbo people are always use for dirty games.
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
Try n be pragmatic while handling an issue.
The London woolwich killers r dey nt yorubas,dose it min dat yorubas r noted for d act of terrorism?
Be objective n avoid bin bigotry pls
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by takedat(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
figment232: U dnt seem to understand,d case was already in court.INEC acted in contempt of d court.
Did the phantom APC secure a court order restraining INEC from registering the other APC? No. There could be many court cases, but until there is a court order, no one can preempt what a court will do and act on that basis.
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by ochetinz: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
jazborn to play in leona messi wing
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by AyeeIdris(f): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
figment232: U dnt seem to understand,d case was already in court.INEC acted in contempt of d court.
I don't think so. On what leg is the other APC standing to sue if it is not even registered. A scenario- I want to start my company XYZ and I then discover another XYZ company. Instead of me to quickly register my company, I take d other XYZ to court. The other XYZ gets registered with the name I wanted. They are Legal. I am not. If APC had met INEC's requirements, they would have already been registered, but claiming domain of a name without any legal backing is simply foolhardy.
You are welcome
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2013

You may be wrong dear. Factional leader of OPC, Fasehun, is not an Igbo man. Yet the PDP are strategically using him against fellow Yorubas.

Serious cash is involved here. Cash enough to make the weak in (good) principles go against their own blood. That's what the ruling party does with tax payers' money.
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Booked. Make I finish my[size=14pt] garrium[/size].

My favourite! grin grin
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
alexvatt: I dont know why Igbo people are always use for dirty games.

IS FASEHUN AN IGBO MAN?
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ayee Idris:
I don't think so. On what leg is the other APC standing to sue if it is not even registered. A scenario- I want to start my company XYZ and I then discover another XYZ company. Instead of me to quickly register my company, I take d other XYZ to court. The other XYZ gets registered with the name I wanted. They are Legal. I am not. If APC had met INEC's requirements, they would have already been registered, but [size=14pt]claiming domain of a name without any legal backing is simply foolhardy.[/size]
You are welcome

@ THE BOLDED grin grin WILD GOOSE CHASE PROMPTED BY HEAVY PECUNIARY INDUCEMENT FROM THE MEN WHO BOASTED TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 100 YEARS.
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
nkem Kalu: ....The truth of the matter is that APC has been registered and there is nothing anybody can do about it. The rival APC are just making noise to seek for relevance. U cannot claim what has not been registered in your name. Just like a trade mark, u cannot claim to own a trade mark if the authority has not vetted and approved its registration for u. INEC is the sole authority vested with the powers to register political parties and they have in their list all the acronyms submitted for registration and if urs is not in line they can disallow it. If u go for a name search in corporate affairs commission, will you start claiming a name that has not been registered for u? THE RIVAL APC CAN BE IN COURT BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT INEC HAS DONE ITS JOB........PERIOD AND AS FAR AS THEIR LIST IS CONCERNED THERE IS NO RIVAL APC.
Did u forgot wat happen to Omehia in Rivers wen Ameachi was declared the winner by supreme court after omehia have spend all his money in that election.
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by Youngtekkey(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
i sit down for one corner dey look wetin dey happen
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by pistol: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
Barack obama due to the mistake of the chief judge administering the oath, had to take the oath a second time during his first tenure weeks after swearing in cos of what the chief jugde termed "abundance of caution"
Let APC continue wining and dancing...
Even when the sign are ominous...
It is just a question of time,
Before they discover that it has been a phyrric victory.
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by Olaolufred(m): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Noblechyk: D unregistered APC may b fake but shouldn't be taken for granted. They may hav d ability to bite especially now they are in court.

HAVE YOU JOINED PAPA DECIEVE PIKIN?
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by Olaolufred(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ayee Idris:
I don't think so. On what leg is the other APC standing to sue if it is not even registered. A scenario- I want to start my company XYZ and I then discover another XYZ company. Instead of me to quickly register my company, I take d other XYZ to court. The other XYZ gets registered with the name I wanted. They are Legal. I am not. If APC had met INEC's requirements, they would have already been registered, but claiming domain of a name without any legal backing is simply foolhardy.
You are welcome

DON'T WORRY, LET THESE OLD "JANGILIZED" FOOLS KEEP DECIEVING THEMSELVES.

THEY CAN NOT SUE ANYBODY ON THAT ACRONYM "APC"

THEY CAN ONLY SUE INEC TO PROVE THAT THEY MET ALL REQUIREMENTS AS FAR AS PARTY REGISTRATION IS CONCERNED.

HOWEVER, INEC HAS ALL IT TAKES TO TELL THE COURT THE AREAS WHERE THEY ARE FOUND WANTING.

WHY WOULD THIS OLD MAN BE DISPLAYING OPEN FOOLISHNESS LIKE TOUT FASHEUN?
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by Olaolufred(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Chuksphil2go:
Try n be pragmatic while handling an issue.
The London woolwich killers r dey nt yorubas,dose it min dat yorubas r noted for d act of terrorism?
Be objective n avoid bin bigotry pls

THANK YOU.

LET THEM KNOW THAT A WRONGDOING IS WRONG. WHETHER IT IS DONE ANYWHERE.

IT IS NOT ABOUT THE PEOPLE, BUT THE ACTOR.
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by Anazp: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
searay: Booked. Driving now
driving your taxi abi. gud luck
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by Akiika: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
chei! anything to fill the stomach.
Another ABN?
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by dplordx(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
karl max: commenced moves to seek a court order to stop the independent National Electoral Commission from fielding any candidate under the APC Acronym in the Anambra state governorship election.

Speaking at a media briefing in Abuja, the national chairman of the party, [size=20pt]Chief Onyinye Ikeagwuonu[/size] explained that there is an on-going litigation over the acronym, which the party instituted to challenge the registration of the All Progressives Congress.

Chief Ikeawguonu wants only the APC Acronym to be featured on the ballot paper so that any of the parties that wins in court will inherit the mandate if the APC wins the Anambra governorship election.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/08/01/rival-apc-seeks-redress-against-apc-registration/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

It appears everyone one from this tribe has a price grin grin grin
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by Sant1m: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ayee Idris:
You are on point they have no legal backing whatsoever to be claiming that acronym just because they rushed to inec with it just to cause confusion and get paid. There's is a lost cause since the electoral act is silent on it and only recognises already registered acronyms. Their lawyers should continue to meek them as they are willing mugus. I feel disturbed that igbos are always used for this kind of hachet jobs, are igbos that cheap
You are welcome
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by boneruns(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
dplordx:

Fool you're needed on this thread:

www.nairaland.com/1381415/fact-check-anambra-enugu-abia-government

You intention is to instigate hatred between Igbo and Yoruba.

You've been busted. Hausa man.
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by Dpeacemaker101: 3:00am On Aug 03, 2013
Noblechyk: D unregistered APC may b fake but shouldn't be taken for granted. They may hav d ability to bite especially now they are in court.
African people Congress went to INEC before Tinubu APC, so INEC has no right to register Tinubu's APC. I smell a rat somewhere.
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:03am On Aug 03, 2013
dplordx:

Like Fredrick Fasheun and others that sold Abiola.
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by nkemKalu: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2013
The truth of the matter is that there is no standing court injunction restraining INEC from registering APC or doing its job......the rival APC merely went to court to see if they could lay claim to the acronym since they believed they filed their application for registration first. But there was no approval given to them by INEC.
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by nkemKalu: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
Is there any court injunction restraining INEC from acting on the application of the original APC.....or any injunction restraining INEC from registering any acronym APC?......the answer is CAPITAL NO
Re: Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration by nkemKalu: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
nwekesimon68: Did u forgot wat happen to Omehia in Rivers wen Ameachi was declared the winner by supreme court after omehia have spend all his money in that election.
AMAECHI IS A LEGAL ENTITY JUST AS OMEHA IS ONE.............BUT THE UNREGISTERED APC HAS NO LOCUS STANDI IN LAW

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alhaji Yunusa The '18 Yr Old' Ese Young Lover (pix) / Osun Poll: Akeredolu, Fayemi, Ambode, Others Hail Supreme Court Judgment / Nnamdi Kanu scammed rich Igbo women Uche mefor shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.