Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! (2026 Views)

Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise ! / Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! / Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! by Nobody: 3:06am On May 30, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,
My name is Kayode Gbadejo , a graduate of Applied Geophysics and an expert in water hydrology. I am a geologist/geophysicist by profession for a reputable drilling company here in Abuja.Am using this avenue to connect to prospective clients that would want to sink a borehole at their residence,hotels and place of work.Our track record as a drilling company speaks for us .We have successfully drilled a large number of boreholes within and outside Abuja and as a testimony ,we have not experienced failures at any point in time .Our accurate pre-drilling investigation/survey makes our drilling exercise productive and promising .We don't sink boreholes that fails!!!!!!!!!!!!!We target water-bearing formations that favour groundwater accumulations within the subsurface using our cutting-edge geophysical instrument(terrameter ABEM SAS 300C) and softwares.A trial will surely convince you.Give a call-08060657696.
NOTE-If anyone succeeds in bringing a potential client to us,he/she will sure be rewarded and there is a discount we give for every job that we do.
Re: Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! by dpresident(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2008
Please let me know if you can drill up to 600m in the riverine area. I mean 600m not ft. How much is this rig per day? and much to mobilise? You may reply me at talk2dpresident@yahoo.com. or 08023456002.
Re: Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2008
@drpresident
With our modern rig,drilling to a depth of 600m cant be a problem for us.Of course if you are ready to pay the price,we promise you a good job.Normally we charge 10,000 naira per metre.so if you are asking us to go as deep as 600m,that would be around 6m(we can still bargain)If you are really serious,give a call.A trial will surely convince you.
Re: Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! by abujabooks(f): 4:05am On Jun 13, 2008
@poetikalz,

Email me.

(1) (Reply)

600 Plots Of Land Beside Proposed Canaancity Project In Ota, / To Let At Abraham Adesanya Estate Ajah / 2bedroom Flat To Let At River Valley Estate Ojodu Berger Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.