Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,560 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! (2989 Views)

Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise ! / Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! / Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,
My name is Kayode Gbadejo , a graduate of Applied Geophysics and an expert in water hydrology. I am a geologist/geophysicist by profession for a reputable drilling company here in Abuja.Am using this avenue to connect to prospective clients that would want to sink a borehole at their residence,hotels and place of work.Our track record as a drilling company speaks for us .We have successfully drilled a large number of boreholes within and outside Abuja and as a testimony ,we have not experienced failures at any point in time .Our accurate pre-drilling investigation/survey makes our drilling exercise productive and promising .We don't sink boreholes that fails!!!!!!!!!!!!!We target water-bearing formations that favour groundwater accumulations within the subsurface using our cutting-edge geophysical instrument(terrameter ABEM SAS 300C) and softwares.A trial will surely convince you.Give a call-08060657696.
NOTE-If anyone succeeds in bringing a potential client to us,he/she will sure be rewarded and there is a discount we give for every job that we do
Re: Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! by ajileko: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2008
What is the name of your company and do you cover Lagos Island. Let me know as soon as you can. Also if you have references that I can verify, that will help.
Re: Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! by ikaleguy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2008
@Ajileko

We offer bole hole drilling services here in Lagos.References will be supplied on request.contact 08055109979.
Re: Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! by ssRhino: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2008
What is the cost and how long does it take?
Re: Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2008
@all
who can drill a borehole in delta area.from start to finish.

i need in two houses.

please reply here with prices .
Re: Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! by ikaleguy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2008
@euromilion

contact me on 08055109979 or drop your contact information so we can discuss
Re: Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2008
@ajileko
The name of my company is Global Resources Associates ,Garki,Abuja.For lagos island,i dont think its a good idea for us to leave the north central that we have been used and come to Lgos where there are a thousand and one drillers in Lagos.I would rather restrict myself to sites located within the north central of Nigeria.So when you have any job to do within this region,give me a call(08060657696)
@Rhinno
Where do you want to site your borehole?
Re: Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! by Haroseng: 9:11am On Apr 22, 2015
For borehole in Delta state and other states in the south west. Please call FOLATECH on 08154040452, 08034070147. we have state of the art drilling rig with depth capacity up to 900ft, latest models of aircompressor.

(1) (Reply)

Citipark 1 Estate, Mowe, C Of O (N800,000/PLOT & Gallery) / Buy a plot at Wood Island Estate, Ikorodu / ** 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Northern Foreshore. Chevron. Lekki .N 2.5m P/a (+pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.