Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan (49822 Views)

Police Arrests Notorious Armed Robbers In Port Harcourt (pic) / Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) / Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by olasha1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
dis mother furker killed my friend lanre aka lore @ajah in his hotel, killed some of his staff including the manager and set two couples who came to relax in the hotel ablaze...it was a gory scenario..may u rot in heal before dead ...oloriburuku

3 Likes

Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by mkoabiola: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
D lagos cp is trying ,honestly.
Kudos to hm.
D armyrobber but mansion jus lik d pen robbers,
Unfortunately,it was not located in maitama,lekki phase 1 n Vgc.
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by playahP(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
He was captured yesterday..
I was on my way to the studio when I saw two vehicles (toyota sienna) loaded fully with police men and speeding towards the police headquaters in ikeja... At first I was scared think there was a serious battle but I later confirmed that it was an armed robber that they captured from ibadan that they were bringing in!!
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by Vicjay1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Aninih was more notorious
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by miketonic(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
sometime is hard for me to believe nigerian news....how does a one eye man cost all this destruction...lol i won't be shock if this was a regular person...and the forced him to say that he was the guy that commited the crime.... also, why did he stay in jail for 7 years for fighting? thats crazy
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by funtanherb(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
He committed the crime in Lagos so I guess punch is right Lagos State police command can arrest him in Oyo State
Samoo01: Who arrested him? Lagos State police command or Oyo State police command? And this is what passes for professional reportage in Punch newsroom?

1 Like

Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by Ninilowo(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
[b][/b]
amiskurie: e remain yuzedo!
geh gehnnnn! angry
yuzedo......whell dis can not harpin in banana iceland cos there are well cordinated security network there
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by Ninilowo(m): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
gunuvi: Kudos to the Police. We hope he won't escape again tomorrow?
Escape for where? The dude z bn partially paralised with bullet.
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
Is he from Ogun state?

1 Like

Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
when are they gonna catch obasanjo?

1 Like

Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
freecitizn: This is another indication that the police could be effective if well oriented and motivated. Guess the motivation for this is self-preservation though as he is alleged to have killed several policemen.

Which kind mumu police could be effective if well oriented? Cant you read that they have been on the look trying to arrest this man for the past fourteen years? They are really incompetent and total shame for celebrating local thief arrest after fourteen years failure.......
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by Decryptor(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
olasha1: dis mother furker killed my friend lanre aka lore @ajah in his hotel, killed some of his staff including the manager and set two couples who came to relax in the hotel ablaze...it was a gory scenario..may u rot in heal before dead ...oloriburuku
Jesus! Even the armed robbers in the SE are not this wicked

2 Likes

Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by Ninilowo(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
playah P: He was captured yesterday..
I was on my way to the studio when I saw two vehicles (toyota sienna) loaded fully with police men and speeding towards the police headquaters in ikeja... At first I was scared think there was a serious battle but I later confirmed that it was an armed robber that they captured from ibadan that they were bringing in!!
Yeah. They met us at that CONOIL in Ikeja too. We actually thought they were robbers on another mission cos the cops were in mofty.
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by mamagee3(f): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
There are so many notorious criminals in Nigeria. . .

I think Goodluck Jonathan must try to create jobs for the youths in Nigeria

All these crime notoriety is as a result of unemployment in the country
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by Afritop(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
TO ME GODOGODO IS A CONSEQUENCE OF POLICE BRUTALITY AND NATIONAL INJUSTICE. If his claim of being charged for 7 years imprisonment for fighting were true then i will say there might be a lot of criminals both released, awaiting trial, in detention and in prison waiting to get their pound of flesh at the law officers
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by basilo101: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dis guy almost killed me wen his gang robbed First Bank Ifaki-Ekiti around July 2012 wen i was serving dia. Make i go celebrate d gud work by NPF
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
i say...when are they gonna catch obasanjo?..he made me spend six years in school for a five year course
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by MrAboki: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by damibravo(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
pesty100: if it took our polic 14 year to catch dis man how long will it take them to capture boko haram leaders
do you know the difference btw police and JTF?
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by MrAboki: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
mama-gee:
There are so many notorious criminals in Nigeria. . .

I think Goodluck Jonathan must try to create jobs for the youths in Nigeria

All these crime notoriety is as a result of unemployment in the country

Madam!! When this guy start to thief, Jonathan still didnt have shoes.. grin

1 Like

Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by EMERITUS1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
unfortunately his lawyers will plead not guilty and those foolish human right activists will condemn any death penalty imposed on him
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by Emmyk(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: i watched the clipse on channels tv .you need to see how policemen were shooting up in the air and jubilating over the arrest of the notorious armed robber who have been terrorizing the whole of southwest.it is a victory for the nigeria police to catch a criminal who have been declared wanted since 1999.thumbs up to the nigeria police.

lol. Saw it too yesternight... They were shouting WINNER OOOOO, WINNER, blah blah blah.

Last Bullet: why didnt he face policemen squarely, since they were the reason for his revenge?
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by EMERITUS1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
hatred begats hatred he started crime cos he was jailed for 7 years what of his victims who lost money and loved ones should they also take to crime. he should be prosecuted immediately and not let his case to prolong like cynthia or that guy that killed a female banker
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by BrightCar: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Boko haram Shekau is next online, his cup is full.
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by born2boink(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
Post the guy photos,n let's see his face
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by topazjosh(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
Thank God @ last
Meawhile one mume wey wan encrpt or decrypt just dey try derail the thread,good no one quote his post,fool.
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by RealSleek(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
PurestBoy: Why taking him to court? Can't they just kill him straightaway? Is he going to get a lawyer to defend him?

He deserve it
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by OilCabal: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by kolamilan(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
''is captured'' or ''was captured'' nairaland grammer self na wa.

1 Like

Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by Clemzy16(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
odun dats my name.

This story Reminds me of ANINI.
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by kabaka1: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
freecitizn: This is another indication that the police could be effective if well oriented and motivated. Guess the motivation for this is self-preservation though as he is alleged to have killed several policemen.

Actually, I pity d Naij policemen when they're up against this kind of bigtime criminal, d criminal and his gang are usually more armed than d police, thus exposing d policemen 2 have more casuality. If those looters in power n some private enterprises can band tgther to train d policemen 2 be professional n better arm them, I bet naijans will feel more secure in their society.
Anyway shaa, I give dem kudos 4 their achievement of finally caging this wild criminal.
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by adamooye5(m): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Which kind mumu police could be effective if well oriented? Cant you read that they have been on the look trying to arrest this man for the past fourteen years? They are really incompetent and total shame for celebrating local thief arrest after fourteen years failure.......
I suspect u are one of his gang member .I dare u to join police as na u competent.Each time Nigerian police go for foriengn mission,ther are rated the best,because of proper orientation and motivation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River / Security Operatives Kill 3 Gunmen In Anambra / Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.