Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Fifa Limitation On Foreign Players - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fifa Limitation On Foreign Players (875 Views)

Buhari (and Others) Ignoring The Role Of Foreign Players In Corruption - UN Rept / $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari / Buhari's Age Limitation: Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa Limitation On Foreign Players by superman(m): 6:18am On May 30, 2008
fifa limitation of foreign players from africa and elsewhere, what does the analist make of this one ha. should mr president Yaradua also taught about limiting the experiates in Nigeria work force for the universities graduates according to rule of law ha
Re: Fifa Limitation On Foreign Players by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 30, 2008
in as much as i agree with developing football in other countries and also giving youngsters a chance to develop i believe sepp blatter has a hidden agenda. that guy's intentions, plans, opinion and everything else is anti african football.
Re: Fifa Limitation On Foreign Players by Blatant: 12:35pm On May 30, 2008
Do we think Europe should be helping us develop our own footballers to the detriment of their own players?

One of the reasons their league is so popular and successful is the variety of talented players from all over but they have the right to decide to limit the numbers whenever they feel like it.

We should also think of creating the atmosphere for the development of our best talents.
Re: Fifa Limitation On Foreign Players by texazzpete(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2008
superman:

fifa limitation of foreign players from africa and elsewhere, what does the analist make of this one ha. should mr president Yaradua also taught about limiting the experiates in Nigeria work force for the universities graduates according to rule of law ha

experiates? analist?

Your bombshells aren't making a case for Nigerian graduates.
Re: Fifa Limitation On Foreign Players by superman(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2008
experiates? analist?

Your bombshells aren't making a case for Nigerian graduates.

texazzpete cerntainly not for your 3rd class degree !!!
Re: Fifa Limitation On Foreign Players by texazzpete(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2008
lol
Graduated with a 2.1, sonny boy. grin

Now i'm productively engaged working for a living. . .

and it's 'certainly' not 'cerntainly'.
Re: Fifa Limitation On Foreign Players by superman(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2008
k sir i think it was certainly a mistake.

but thanks regardless , i guess this is the attitude nigeria certainly need to drive forward ha
Re: Fifa Limitation On Foreign Players by chidichris(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2008
over age coupled with the fire from platini is the name of the game.
is that not another modern way of recism?
well, change is constant and for the europeans they will not find it difficult to reverse their decission when it begin to yield a negative result
Re: Fifa Limitation On Foreign Players by superman(m): 11:31am On Jun 01, 2008
wonder what the gay advocate make of this one!!! change ha inclined to america culture ha

mytempID !! thread waiting for you?
Re: Fifa Limitation On Foreign Players by ifyalways(f): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2008
Racism methinks
Re: Fifa Limitation On Foreign Players by Tornadoz(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2008
The Europeans want the foreigners to play, so what's Sepp Blater's problem?

(1) (Reply)

Over 80% Of Nigerian Youths Unemployed - Minister / What Does Seun Mean Has He Joined Them / Help me Patronage needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.