Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. (20168 Views)

Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water / 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son / Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by rhythyson: 8:04am On Aug 02, 2013
Unbelievable; Employer Cuts Maid’s Toes

The toes of a house maid identified as Aishatu have been allegedly cut by her employer, who was irked over the failure of Aishatu to meet her at the gate when she returned home from an outing.

A source who disclosed this to LEADERSHIP said the case of Aishatu was one out of the many atrocities being committed against humanity, especially the female folk in Sokoto State.

The incident which happened in Rujin Sambo area of the state metropolis, was not the first of it’s kind according to a neighbour who craved anonymity.

The neighbour said the inhuman treatment against Aishatu who is Nupe from Niger State by her madam also from Niger, has become a recurring decimal, adding that the madam who is nursing a two-year-old baby often threatens to strangulate her maid if she tells anyone about her ordeal.

- See more at: http://leadership.ng/news/250713/employer-cuts-maid-s-toes#sthash.JKFwUT...
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by biolabee(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2013
why are we so Black-hearted

4 Likes

Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by Juell(m): 8:54am On Aug 02, 2013
These women get heart so?
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by EfemenaXY: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2013
And yet another horror tale of child / maid abuse. The government should put a ban on this practice and make it illegal to take kids in as house helps.

In the meantime, that madam deserves to be shot, or better still, have her own toes chopped off too.

Bl00dy animal.

3 Likes

Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by GboyegaD(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2013
Efemena_xy: And yet another horror tale of child / maid abuse. The government should put a ban on this practice and make it illegal to take kids in as house helps.

In the meantime, that madam deserves to be shot, or better still, have her own toes chopped off too.

Bl00dy animal.

Unfortunately, our government is also guilty of this crime. It only beats my imagination why some people can be so harsh to their househelps.

1 Like

Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2013

14 Likes

Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
chaircover:

. . efe you want iyawo "big man" to be boiling water for tea in the kitchen and carrying her own bag when she goes to the market.

Many are so lazy they cant do anything themselves despite the fact that they are rich enough to buy all the convineneces that make their life easier for them. They have fridges/freezers/vaccum cleaners/generators/washing machines etc but still cant keep a tidy & well run home by themselves.

I dont know what is so difficult in anyone being able to clear up after their own mess apart from the fact that they are dirty people and they let the mess pile up and that is why it gets to much for them to deal with and they need househelps to do all the work for them.

What is so difficult in washing your clothes every evening when you take your shower if you dont have a washing machine? It doesnt take 5 minutes to do! and how hard is it to give your shower/bath a quick spray with bathroom cleaner, a wipe down and a spray of water after a shower or bath . . . .??
Wicked & lazy people sad
Do they know that one. U know a big man iyawo by the number of maids she parades. Useless mentality.
I know a woman that change them like pants. Only God knows how she acquires them and she can beat. Married to a lawyer and she operates a kiosk with 2 children. Heard she said she can't sweep.
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by ladygogo: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
lots of deranged people in that Obodo Nigeria. angry. You wont find our lawmakers passing bills against child labour and trafficking (or maybe there are, but not strictly enforced) but you see them all up in arms legalizing pedophilia.

1 Like

Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by ladygogo: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
chaircover:

. . efe you want iyawo "big man" to be boiling water for tea in the kitchen and carrying her own bag when she goes to the market.

Many are so lazy they cant do anything themselves despite the fact that they are rich enough to buy all the convineneces that make their life easier for them. They have fridges/freezers/vaccum cleaners/generators/washing machines etc but still cant keep a tidy & well run home by themselves.

I dont know what is so difficult in anyone being able to clear up after their own mess apart from the fact that they are dirty people and they let the mess pile up and that is why it gets to much for them to deal with and they need househelps to do all the work for them.

What is so difficult in washing your clothes every evening when you take your shower if you dont have a washing machine? It doesnt take 5 minutes to do! and how hard is it to give your shower/bath a quick spray with bathroom cleaner, a wipe down and a spray of water after a shower or bath . . . .??
Wicked & lazy people sad

you are so right. A lot of Nigerian women are so annoyingly lazy. It takes someone with good time-management strengths and organization skills to run a home which sadly a lot of them dont possess. coupled with cheap labour and non-existent child trafficking laws. Many of these maids get paid as little as 10,000 naira per month and you still find their employers complaining about the said salary. If domestic chores weren't a big deal to you why then do you need a maid?
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
The harrowing conditions many house helps face in Nigeria...
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
When Sisi Kill and I spoke against this child labour sometime ago, we were almost lynched. People claim to want to "help" children yet demand services in return, as far as I know helping someone means you get nothing back.
If you want a maid get a professional with clearly defined working hours and pay not enslave another persons child in the name of "help"

8 Likes

Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by mgbeketoto: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
Must have been a 'CHILD-BRIDE'. . . envious of the YOUTHFUL maid! grin

1 Like

Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by greatgod2012(f): 4:10am On Aug 05, 2013
biolabee: why are we so Black-hearted

Thank you!
Why is all these wickedness against househelps emanates from Africa, especially Nigeria.
Sincerely, science has made life easier for us, like CC said, after having all those things that make life easier, what do we now need househelps for
They will get the maids who will be the one that will do all house chores, he/she will even double as a nanny, yet, these househelps/nannies will still be maltreated. The madams can't do anything on their own, but they can be wicked to their maids, they are lazy, but they will be accusing their maids for being lazy.
These madams are wickedly lazy, and when these maids transfer the aggression to their kids, they will be shouting. God is watching all of us. God is not mocked, whatever we sow, we shall reap, even in multiples.
May God help us all.
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by AnOlAd: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
I no trust this story... Especially coming from Leadership magazine
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2013

Sometimes I tie my feet together in the bath and pretend I'm a merman.
:
Sometimes I cut my maids toes and pretend I'm Hitler.

3 Likes

Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
may she suffer the same fate. Dammit! Smh
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by Expensiveman: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
Am the first to commet
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by nijanigga: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Boko baram struck yesterday leading to 32 deaths.
source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23577677
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by LagosBoi2(m): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
Expensiveman: Am the first to commet

you again so you go from thread to thread spitting this ur first to comment ma.d.ness, pls grow up.
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
Why are some people so heartless? embarassed
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by Numerouuuno: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
This is really bad,when is all this rubbish going to stop?
On top wetin sef?
www.nairaland.com/1384769/how-get-house-nigeria
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
What an inhuman discipline! d girl child suffers a lot. 4rm rape to child-bride, 4rm trafficking to house helps, 4rm forced prostitution to burnt-to-death.

1 Like

Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by sureteeboy(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
NO PIC?

1 Like

Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
Why are some people so heartless!
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by rodeo0070(m): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
In no time now, people will say Chinese, Japanese, Indians etc are not treating employees well. Are we even good to our fellow human beings? This type of news breaks my heart a lot...
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by sylve11: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
PPL r becomimg too wicked these days o. Degenerated souls r emerging now. hmmm. cool

1 Like

Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by Naledi14(f): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
Wow this trend in nigeria is really worisome. The government should do something. But what drives women to commit such gruesome acts with no regard of possible prosecution.
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by moscobabs(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
sharia ni
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by stevenson007: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
does this call off ASUU strike?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Kills Teenage Girl While Trying To Rape Her In School Bus / Man Nabs Boy Who Stole His Boxers In Abraka, Delta State / Blasphemy: What Is The Position Of The Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.