Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. (20169 Views)

Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water / 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son / Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by oneliegeria: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
biolabee: why are we so Black-hearted

You and who? angry
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by biolabee(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
Noted.. Same to me

A nation so religious yet so black hearted

Same to me

free2ryhme:

point of correction, some were born-wicked
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
So maids get ranks? Senior and junior?
It is well.
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by biolabee(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
All of us

Righteousness exalt a nation but sin ....

oneliegeria:

You and who? angry
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by horlabiyi(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
The employer must be mad. They should cut off her toe too. Simple
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by 3ace(m): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
The maid is to be blamed. Why didn't she ask whether Sharia law was in place before she agreed to work in her house.
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by jchuks96(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
too bad some pple are wicked
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by ranksz: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
biolabee: why are we so Black-hearted

Women of nowadays
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Y e be say na dis kind of news we dey hear 4NIGERIA
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by Ayatullah(m): 12:28am On Aug 06, 2013
biolabee: My dear friend .. I feel your urge to speak for the black race or your urge for patriotism but this is the way it is

We maltreat the elders and let them line up in the sun for paltry pensions

We let our citizens die due to bad roads and poor health

The late pres had to go to saudi
The gov of lagos father died abroad due to lack of good centres at home

Our children are married off to pedophiles

And you say we are normal

I know we have sociopaths among the caucausians

Look at ariel castro.. But it's illogical to point to another man's inadequacies to justify my own

I am not pointing at another man's inadequecies to justify 'our' own, I am only reminding us that we all belong to the human race, White, Black, or Whatever Colour and prone to commit evil act, so I do not believe a particular race is BLACK-HEARTED.
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by babsomotde(m): 1:52am On Aug 06, 2013
She want cook am for the visitors wey go come any moment. Lol. But sha, that is wicked.
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by birdman(m): 3:17am On Aug 06, 2013
Ayatullah:

I am not pointing at another man's inadequecies to justify 'our' own, I am only reminding us that we all belong to the human race, White, Black, or Whatever Colour and prone to commit evil act, so I do not believe a particular race is BLACK-HEARTED.

Please tell them. At least we heard about it and the police are now involved.
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by cutestme(f): 6:33am On Aug 06, 2013
This our country is turning into something else, what a wicked world.
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by biolabee(m): 7:30am On Aug 06, 2013
True.. Bro

The human race is capable of so much good yet so much evil, it's so astounding

My bad if you felt the pun was a play on our complexion

Ayatullah:

Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by eightsin(m): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2013
tinz tinz...unto many tinz...it's well wit out soul.
Person whn no c water drink today go c drink 2moe.
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by jadina(f): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2013
I find it disgusting the way house maids are treated in Nigeria. you see a family of five in church and the maid is easily identifiable. What is wrong in treating them with a bit of regard?last year i visited a friend of mine whose maid was busy inside. she called her to the living room for another errand and guess what? she told the girl she stank. I felt so bad i had to challenge her on that. I know some maids are lazy, rude or need a push but they are humans. If i cant treat them like i can treat my own kids, i wont have them. Notice the way architects and developers build maid room in houses? their room can be accessed from outside the house and at the back of the house so that Guests dont get to see them entering or leaving the house. its quite a pity.
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by swtme(f): 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
For why now,she dey craze?
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by longjohnsilver: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nigeria is getting dark and dark with every passing day...nigerian are like tinderbox waiting for who will light them up and start behaving like animal na dem go lynch today...pass child marriage into law...maltreat maids...steal billions while anoda dey suffer
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by longjohnsilver: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nigeria is getting dark and dark with every passing day...nigerian are like tinderbox waiting for who will light them up and start behaving like animal na dem go lynch today...pass child marriage into law...maltreat maids...steal billions while anoda dey suffer...me I tire o
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by billyG(m): 12:47am On Aug 07, 2013
she shld be forced to swallow d toe with kunu!wicked womanangry
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 07, 2013
The Rich get Richer, and the Poor are TORTURED !
Who defends the POOR and Vunerable in Africa ? Where is the LAW to prevent this ? Must we continue SLAVERY when Europeans stopped this practice in 1842. WHAT A DISGUSTING EVIL STORY ! Is Human rights only for the Rich ?
sad
Re: Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
sureteeboy: NO PIC?

wetin you wan see? Imagine a foot wit the toes chopped off angry

billyG: she shld be forced to swallow d toe with kunu!wicked womanangry

you sound wicked too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Kills Teenage Girl While Trying To Rape Her In School Bus / Man Nabs Boy Who Stole His Boxers In Abraka, Delta State / Blasphemy: What Is The Position Of The Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.