Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death (18586 Views)

Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) / Man 33yrs Raped Mentally Sick Girl In Oshodi / Woman Beats and Bathes Maid With Hot Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by ronalmagic10(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
I av neva read on nairaland dat a man beat a child 2 death. It is surprisingly d women. Thank God, I was blessd wit a gud moda...som are jst crazy
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
What a witch! angry
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by Vanityupnvanity(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
R i p little deborah, the woman will surely pay for her sins. Trust the npf
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by Decryptor(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
kulyie: Smh women should take care of their kids for goodness sakes and stop leaving them in the care of relatives,jeez
Didn't you read the story well? The girl's mother is dead! If na to bad-mouth men, na where u go be expert! Ur mouth works faster than ur eyes

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by DECOtech(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
she should be sentenced to death by firing squad
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by Decryptor(m): 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
murimoney: I trust Nigerian prisons . grin
u will face d wrath of prisoners (men) in there for many years without any woman care-sin... there joystick.
enjoy d position u've kept urself. grin
You think women are kept in the same prison-yard with men? If what u postulated happens in Nigerian prisons, so many men will deliberately commit crimes to go there and "enjoy"
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by tommykiwi(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
kulyie: Smh women should take care of their kids for goodness sakes and stop leaving them in the care of relatives,jeez
Am not sure U read the story,if not U would av saw that she lost her mum..so don't jump into conclusion..
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by obi123: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
“I am a housewife and I have a 10-month-old baby. I did not mean to kill her (Deborah). I only pushed her because she vomited and defecated on the floor. I was only trying to correct her. It was not deliberate. I am a mother too and I know how I would feel if my son was killed,” she said.

doesn't this statement fill you with rage really, doesn't it just make you want to personally kill this woman? she was only trying to correct a sick toddler, just how does one correct a sick baby , just how ?
its an insult to animals to call her an animal honestly.
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by ReubenAbati: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
Illiteracy has been abused. grin
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by Abasstoheeb(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dat's too ridiculous
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by danny301: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2013

What are you talking?.... Didn't you read that the victim's mother died in 2010?..... By the way, rest in peace to the poor girl, may God grant you eternal rest in heaven where there is no, sickness or maltreatment of any kind.
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by Suljosh: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Don't judge! RIP to the dead.
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by nbright: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
kliq: lmao...dats kinda harsh tho...guess he's one of those lil kids out there wantin to b d 1st to comment grin
Calling a 38 year old woman a "lil kid" is wrong...
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by fpeter(f): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
MAY GOD AVENGE THE DEATH OF THE LITTLE ANGEL
THESE TYPE OF STORIES ARE BECOMING SO COMMON
IN OUR SOCIETY, WHAT WORRIES ME THE MOST IS THE
FACT THAT SO-CALLED NEIGHBOURS ONLY TURN UP WHEN
THE VICTIM IS HALF-DEAD OR PLAIN DEAD, WHAT HAPPENED
TO "BE THY NEIGHBOURS KEEPER"? AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED
JUDGEMENT AWAITS BOTH THE KILLER OF THE CHILD AND THE
NEIGHBOURS WHO WATCHED UNTIL DEATH CLAIMED THE LITTLE ONE
AND AS FOR THE WOMAN'S HUSBAND......GOD IS WATCHING YOU! cry
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by Orikinla(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
The wicked woman be witch.
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by abu0710102013: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
Child abuse.
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
well i am not surprised there are devilish humans with alot of destructive satanic MUSCLES walking around the streets today waiting for the opportunity to actvate their wicked heart outpouring
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by Abbey2sam(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2013

Are you sure your not blind?
The mother is dead and the father decided to bring the two kids to his brother before he could settle down
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by Babaji111(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Do our women turning insane? Or is it the price of garry affecting their sense of perception...more children more cost of buying garry. Mssh! Let her be hanged.
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
Rephrase; The heart of woMAN is deperately wicked.
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by vixen2: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
women should learn how to care for their children . . they should stop given then to relations . ..jeez
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by PStacks(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
Cruelty. Bottled up hatred and agression..

No other woman can ever act in the capacity of a mother..

A Mother always remains a mother.

Iya ni iya mi ooo. Thank you mummy for entertaining all this my sturborness as a kid..

How many times did I vomit, how many times I shit for body, one woman would now beat me for vomitting and shitting.. Guuush! 3 year old.. Issokay.

Yet we are a God-fearing Nation.. That woman goes to a church or Mosque regularly.. E's all good!
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by jumzzy448: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
This is wickedness of d highest order.
God will judge her. cry
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by atuagbo: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2013

Your glasses don break, her mother die 2010. grin
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by funshwo(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
“I am a housewife and I have a 10-month-old baby. I did not mean to kill her (Deborah). I only pushed her because she vomited and defecated on the floor. I was only trying to correct her. It was not deliberate. I am a mother too and I know how I would feel if my son was killed,” she said.

Big disappointment of a wicked mother who never consider how great the future hold tomorrow for the generation-X. Maybe, Deborah would have been in position to make her a remarkable woman in life (Consider Patient Jonathan's foster mother) but she have taken away that soul by force. Shading corocodile tears will not solve the problem you have created though greating your actions when too late. Fcae your consequent actions in the police net but remember "who so ever most kill in other to succeed will have death awaits him at the door of his own life"
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by DeevaB: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
Damn you woman!
OMG!... This is so sad. This incidence is becoming alarming ds days, i feel it high time we've SOCIAL SERVICE; CHILD CARE SERVICES in Nigeria. Probably, if the neighbours had somewhere to report ds woman & her likes too, so many cute kids wld stl 've dre lifes.
Thank God my parents didn't send me to live with relatives. embarassed
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by unmask: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
this is another case of the evils of early marriage.....imagine she is already married at 21 when she could have waited till she became docile at 35......
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by Khams: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
Woe be unto any man that loses his wife to death and leave him with kids. The women of these days are so heartless and wicked that it will be a herculean task to get a woman that will tolerate your kids without maltreating them. It is a sad and sorry situation. cry cry
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by Classicalman(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
Women are wicked.
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by Arsenate(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
I dare say women are more wicked than men. They'd do a lot worse if they had the physical strength of men.
Re: Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
Laf Wan Kill Me @all the comments directed to Kulyie.

@ Post. I would have pitied the woman that she allowed the devil use her but when i saw that neighbours said she maltreats the children...infact, my hands dropped.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members / Bandits Confirm Kidnap Of 156 Niger Pupils, Demand ₦110 Million / Court Detains Suspected Nigerian ISIS Member, Emmanuel Osase For 60 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.