Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

How Nigerians Behave As Car Owners - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Nigerians Behave As Car Owners (26577 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: V6 Car Owners, How Are You Guys Coping? / Bus Driver Uses Screw Driver As Car Key In Lagos (Photos) / Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerians Behave As Car Owners by Ceedarlin(f): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
chessguru1:
But sincerely, I used to think that the kind of drivers in lagos where the worst until I came 2 PH. That's when I confirmed that AC and fan are 2 different entities!
The driving attitude here is J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ plane sick. My mum came 2 ph for the 1st time said ph driving reminded her of driving in lagos in 1990's. angry
Don't even think of sticking ur hand out the window to beg other cars so you can enter a lane, cos ur hand will stay there and sprout roots, wither, dry up and die before anyone pays attention to you! angry
Don't even let me start with the one way some foooools do along that dilapidated narrow rumuodara to rumuokoro road!
Or the bus drivers that don't feel that pedestrians deserve to be trekking since they will convert the side walk to their express road!
Then there is the double parking or the taxi drivers that feel they can "match" break in full motion @ any point of the road to collect passengers. The fact that every single spot in ph (except aba road) is a bustop doesn't help matters.
Or the mofos that can cut their engine in a narrow street, leave their car and go out to buy meat (saw that nonsense this morning on my way to church) while all other cars behind him need to maneuver around his car J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ to get by.
The list is endless angry
Port-HI-court I hail!!!!
The most over hyped town in Nigeria tongue
lolz remind me of d day one (na me gt road) splash mud water on me @Elechi strt where i ws trekking home from Sunday service ryt in front of ds dude who is crushing on me (i nearly Swear 4 m finish bcoz i don strt s i c d dude dey smile )i js compose myself say 1day me go drive dt 4wheel 2God b d Glory m currently driving 2wheels ......praise d Lord!!!!!!!!! grin
chessguru1:
But sincerely, I used to think that the kind of drivers in lagos where the worst until I came 2 PH. That's when I confirmed that AC and fan are 2 different entities!
The driving attitude here is J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ plane sick. My mum came 2 ph for the 1st time said ph driving reminded her of driving in lagos in 1990's. angry
Don't even think of sticking ur hand out the window to beg other cars so you can enter a lane, cos ur hand will stay there and sprout roots, wither, dry up and die before anyone pays attention to you! angry
Don't even let me start with the one way some foooools do along that dilapidated narrow rumuodara to rumuokoro road!
Or the bus drivers that don't feel that pedestrians deserve to be trekking since they will convert the side walk to their express road!
Then there is the double parking or the taxi drivers that feel they can "match" break in full motion @ any point of the road to collect passengers. The fact that every single spot in ph (except aba road) is a bustop doesn't help matters.
Or the mofos that can cut their engine in a narrow street, leave their car and go out to buy meat (saw that nonsense this morning on my way to church) while all other cars behind him need to maneuver around his car J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ to get by.
The list is endless angry
Port-HI-court I hail!!!!
The most over hyped town in Nigeria tongue
lolz remind me of d day one (na me gt road) splash mud water on me @Elechi strt where i ws trekking home from Sunday service ryt in front of ds dude who is crushing on me (i nearly Swear 4 m finish bcoz i don strt s i c d dude dey smile )i js compose myself say 1day me go drive dt 4wheel 2God b d Glory m currently driving 2wheels ......praise d Lord!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Nigerians Behave As Car Owners by cardoctor(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2014
Siena:

It's a bit of tongue-in-cheek humour, don't you get it?

Sienna, this is nairaland. Some may not get it.

OP forgot to mention the five fingers "waka" sign specially reserved for people who get in your way.

Cardoctor.
Re: How Nigerians Behave As Car Owners by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Who cares? Get yourself a car and you will see how it does errbody
Re: How Nigerians Behave As Car Owners by bimbos2007: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2014
Neatly Fairly used 2011 kia soul for sale
for ₦ 1,750,000/
Lagos
Nigerian Used (Registered)
65,125 mileage
Automatic
Petrol
2 Wheel Drive
Left hand Drive
Color : Brown
Air Conditioning, Airbags, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM Radio, CD Player, Cup Holders, Electric Windows, Keyless Entry, Power Steering,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car / 450 BMW's Worth N5.5b Damaged In Sandstorm While Travelling From Germany To UK / Kia Owners Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.