Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Gkfx Scam Alert!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gkfx Scam Alert!! (3814 Views)

Myus.com Scam Alert / Scam Alert 2 / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gkfx Scam Alert!! by Kirinwa: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2013
GKFX NIGERIA has refused to pay it's customers their withdrawals citing technical issues as reason.I would advise that you look before you leap. To make money in forex is difficult and hard to forgive when a company delays withdrawal.It's over 2 weeks now!

Meanwhile somebody complained that Instaforex Nigeria numbers are not going and their office in locks.It should be investigated.

Lets catch these people before they run away with our hard earned monies.
Re: Gkfx Scam Alert!! by Kirinwa: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2013
What is EFCC website?
Re: Gkfx Scam Alert!! by edujoy(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2013
I consulted for GKFX for a few months in 2012 and I have the following to say:

1. As a forex professional I know that the GKFX.co.uk is regulated but I have certain issues with the Nigerian office

2. You can forward your grievances to their regulatory body but before you do that, make sure you read through the agreement you signed with them before opening the account to make sure you did not breach any.(The problem is that many traders while choosing their brokers do not deem it right to go through the terms and conditions before opening their accounts)

Please note that I am not a staff or a representative of GKFX I am only rendering a little advice from a professional point of view.

All the best
Re: Gkfx Scam Alert!! by emma1st(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2015
@ poster, you can discuss your issue with them through this link: http://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/0h4ryae14i6gz0nbfiu0qi8es2.html
Re: Gkfx Scam Alert!! by olupius: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2015
GOD REIGNETH TECHNOLOGY

1 LAPTOP SALES AND REPAIR
2 CCTV...... INSTALLATION
3 CAR TRACKING......INSTALLATION
4 CAR SCANNER
CONTACT NO, 08137691153
Re: Gkfx Scam Alert!! by olupius: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2015
GOD REIGNETH TECHNOLOGY
1 LAPTOP SALES AND REPAIR
2 CAR TRACKING.....INSTALLATION
3 CCTV.........INSTALLATION
4 CAR SCANNER
CONTACT NO, 08137691153

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Of Ovens And Stoves. / Jet Li And China's Richest Man, Jack MA Arrives In Ghana In Style / I Have Genuine Sellers Of LPFO and BLCO In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.