Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Couple Caught Making Love In A Test Bedding Store - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Caught Making Love In A Test Bedding Store (2754 Views)

Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma / Making Love & Raising A Family / I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Caught Making Love In A Test Bedding Store by osaseyeishere(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
How best do you test a mattress before buying it?A couple was caught having sex in the bed of a test-bedding store in Gembloux.
Carine Maeck, the manager of the store said his company normally offers customers a small closed room so they can test the mattresses in real conditions. " Customers can stay 30 minutes, invite them to lie down and listen to a soundtrack , " The manager heard moaning sounds and decided to check on the forty year old couples.

" We were really caught off guard, we did not dare to intervene, we did not want to lose customers, "he said. "They came out as if nothing had happened. But it was obvious that they had a sexual relationship. Moreover, I had the mattress cover off to wash it, it did not make me happy. "
[img]http://2.bp..com/-m2urbGF-EAE/UfuMAcOt76I/AAAAAAAANxk/BtjNCyfCh-c/s1600/Couple+caught+having+sex+in+a+test-bed.jpg[/img]

http://osaseye..com/2013/08/couple-caught-making-love-in-astore.html
Re: Couple Caught Making Love In A Test Bedding Store by EfemenaXY: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
osaseyeishere: How best do you test a mattress before buying it?A couple was caught having sex in the bed of a test-bedding store in Gembloux.
Carine Maeck, the manager of the store said his company normally offers customers a small closed room so they can test the mattresses in real conditions. " Customers can stay 30 minutes, invite them to lie down and listen to a soundtrack , " The manager heard moaning sounds and decided to check on the forty year old couples.

" We were really caught off guard, we did not dare to intervene, we did not want to lose customers, "he said. "They came out as if nothing had happened. But it was obvious that they had a sexual relationship. Moreover, I had the mattress cover off to wash it, it did not make me happy. "

grin grin grin

Not lose customers indeed-ie! cheesy cheesy

Anyway, the management should quit complaining because they made the conditions favourable for the said couple to get their freak on. grin grin "Offering customers a closed room with music and up to 30 minutes alone..." Abeg, make I hear word jare.

Funny story, though cheesy smiley
Re: Couple Caught Making Love In A Test Bedding Store by Caracta(f): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hehehe. Thirty minutes? Like 1,2,3,4,5...30? Before nko? Let them test abeg. Maybe they've been "doing the do" on a mat or barefloor all along.

Time to test the new waters grin Quickie thingzzz. Hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught Making Love In A Test Bedding Store by breathing(f): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
A baby was conceived right then, and his name would be test-bedding.
Re: Couple Caught Making Love In A Test Bedding Store by adexsimply(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Caracta: Hehehe. Thirty minutes? Like 1,2,3,4,5...30? Before nko? Let them test abeg. Maybe they've been "doing the do" on a mat or barefloor all along.

nun indeed!! lipsrsealed
Re: Couple Caught Making Love In A Test Bedding Store by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
what if they test it and decides they dont fancy it? Trust my Nigerian dudes, this would have been a free avenue for them.
adexsimply: nun indeed!! lipsrsealed
lol
Re: Couple Caught Making Love In A Test Bedding Store by Caracta(f): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
adexsimply: nun indeed!! lipsrsealed

Huh? Does it matter? Hehehe. Leave me o. They are married na tongue
Re: Couple Caught Making Love In A Test Bedding Store by Caracta(f): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
breathing: A baby was conceived right then, and his name would be test-bedding.

I tell you. Or simply Beddie cheesy
Re: Couple Caught Making Love In A Test Bedding Store by oluplus(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
As in testing testing? But 30 mins too much na.
Re: Couple Caught Making Love In A Test Bedding Store by EfemenaXY: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
Caracta: Hehehe. Thirty minutes? Like 1,2,3,4,5...30? Before nko? Let them test abeg. Maybe they've been "doing the do" on a mat or barefloor all along.

Lol! cheesy
Re: Couple Caught Making Love In A Test Bedding Store by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2013
Romantic......
Re: Couple Caught Making Love In A Test Bedding Store by jumzzy448: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
How can you give them 30 mins for bed testing?
Na una cause am naw.....so no complain
Case closed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DUREX Report: 62% Of Nigerian Women Have Cheated On Their Husbands / An Enemy Within / Oyinbo Culture: Married Woman Goes Naked For Pregnancy Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.