Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

I Came,i Saw And Confused. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Came,i Saw And Confused. (871 Views)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came,i Saw And Confused. by amiskurie(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
I was born.told I came from heaven,that I could go to hell.
i was opposed by many religions.
I was taught a lot.seen a lot and reasoned a lot.
I was bound to belief even though I was not a witness.
I was told how I was responsible for the sins of my earliest father.
I believed in the supreme God of which presence I could feel.
I knew it wasn't by chance to possesses two hands and two legs.
the existence of the joystick and it opposite shouldn't be an accident.
I have longed to hear from you personally cos everybody now claims they did.
but I was told I was not selected from your holliness that only few was.
I am confused,this is the life I found myself.
I came,I saw and confused.

By AMISKURIE

Seun. Lalasticlala. Ishilove. Dani1luv. Obinoscopy r231. Mynd44
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by amiskurie(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
MOD LET NAIRALANDERS SEE THIS.THOSE WERE MY THOUGHTS MOMENTS AGO.
I AM REALLY CONFUSED.
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
Getting free?

Have you tried Satan yet?
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by amiskurie(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Getting free?

Have you tried Satan yet?
YOU COULD BE HIM.
I WAS TOLD HE WAS CHASED OUT OF HEAVEN.

1 Like

Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by amiskurie(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
@ALFA SPELZER.
ONE OF MY WONDERS IS HW PPLE LIKE U CAME ABT THE MAGICAL POWER SAID TO BE EVIL/SATANIC.
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by amiskurie(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
LIKE SOMEONE SAID.
nobody changes nationality;from american to nigerian.i am religious bt everything I think shouldn't be religionized.I was born a muslim and my parent might even curse me if I dare change..yet I was taught never to disobey.
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by PastorOluT(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
amiskurie: I was born.told I came from heaven,that I could go to hell.

what exactly are u confused about?
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
@OP, Jesus is the answer to the deep yearnings of your heart. Besides Him, there is no other. Try Him today.
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by amiskurie(m): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

what exactly are u confused about?
what I was told and the mystries of life itself.
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by amiskurie(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
idnoble135: @OP, Jesus is the answer to the deep yearnings of your heart. Besides Him, there is no other. Try Him today.
yes!
jesus is the answer because u were born a christian.
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
amiskurie:
yes!
jesus is the answer because u were born a christian.
Not that; but because there is no need that He cannot meet.
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by amiskurie(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
idnoble135:
if I continue,I may offend ur belief.
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by obyrich(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
idnoble135:
My faith is failing me. Does the above apply here in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
amiskurie:
if I continue,I may offend ur belief.
you think so sir?
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
obyrich: My faith is failing me. Does the above apply here in Nigeria?
yes sir.
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
amiskurie: I was born.told I came from heaven,that I could go to hell.

There is no need to be confused. Though you hint on spiritual confusion, I will point a general maxim.

If you ever depend on what you are told, you are doomed.

if you depend on your prof, teacher, pastor, prophet, president or any human for that matter you are in big trouble. You have to rightly divide the word yourself. Despite warnings in my childhood, I read entry level books into different spiritual movement to have a basic idea of what they hold. Studying the bible with this background understanding allowed me compare and chose. he apostles taught the early church to verify their claims (look deeper at the claims of the scripture, ask God for proof if need be) I can tell you that if you are sincere, he will prove himself to you, but if you doubt God, you will be ignored since your doubt wont change him anyway.

The more broadly I have read, its clear that many writings simply expound the flesh and corruption of their writers, you will not find this confusion with the bible. The message of the gospel is clear. The earth is the lords, the way of the flesh is sin before God. Subdue the flesh, and obey God.

I have tried to avoid scriptures so you can look things up yourself.
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by amiskurie(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
pet_saint:

There is no need to be confused. Though you hint on spiritual confusion, I will point a general maxim.

If you ever depend on what you are told, you are doomed.

if you depend on your prof, teacher, pastor, prophet, president or any human for that matter you are in big trouble. You have to rightly divide the word yourself. Despite warnings in my childhood, I read entry level books into different spiritual movement to have a basic idea of what they hold. Studying the bible with this background understanding allowed me compare and chose. he apostles taught the early church to verify their claims (look deeper at the claims of the scripture, ask God for proof if need be) I can tell you that if you are sincere, he will prove himself to you, but if you doubt God, you will be ignored since your doubt wont change him anyway.

The more broadly I have read, its clear that many writings simply expound the flesh and corruption of their writers, you will not find this confusion with the bible. The message of the gospel is clear. The earth is the lords, the way of the flesh is sin before God. Subdue the flesh, and obey God.

I have tried to avoid scriptures so you can look things up yourself.
the message of the bibles are opposed to each other.their is no need for the new testament if the old wasn't corrupt.
...I never said i didn't belief in God.
if i am sincere he will proove himself?all the pple claiming to have encounter a kind such weren't holy before the did.
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
idnoble135:

Not everybody has this carnal need many Nigerian feel. Some people just want to make the best of life, want a pure life, seek to be a blessing to humanity among other needs. For people like that, the issue is not what can God give me, but what is needed of me to be better for God.

OP
The most dangerous information are the partial truths, usually the 95% variants. The only way to filter the truth always is to seek the motivation of the writer, and the sender.

The message of the sender is often clear from the body of the message itself

The motivation of the writer/teacher/prophet etc is revealed by what he does after the message.

Kindly reflect on these things.
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
pet_saint:

Not everybody has this carnal need many Nigerian feel. Some people just want to make the best of life, want a pure life, seek to be a blessing to humanity among other needs. For people like that, the issue is not what can God give me, but what is needed of me to be better for God.

OP
The most dangerous information are the partial truths, usually the 95% variants. The only way to filter the truth always is to seek the motivation of the writer, and the sender.

The message of the sender is often clear from the body of the message itself

The motivation of the writer/teacher/prophet etc is revealed by what he does after the message.

Kindly reflect on these things.
what did you read from my post and what did you type...
Pls, dont quote me again.
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
amiskurie:
the message of the bibles are opposed to each other.their is no need for the new testament if the old wasn't corrupt.
...I never said i didn't belief in God.
if i am sincere he will proove himself?all the pple claiming to have encounter a kind such weren't holy before the did.

More often than not man has to initiate the relationship, at the least by asking. He will then reveal himself to you

Mt 7:7 ¶ Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

The old and the new are valid. only a few things were superseded like blood sacrifice among others. Please note the word superseded. You have to study to understand these things and not allow anybody but God himself guide you. Of course you can ask questions, the answers to which you must also verify.

On Justice

Why engage in endless battles to prove your correctness. Jesus said "And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also".Mat 5:40.

Acts 17:11 "... received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.", and many of them believed.

Personally I think your confusion is a sign of spiritual health, If you are not getting answers, better ask questions, carefully too thought for there are many deceivers, yet the God is faithful
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by advocate666: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
amiskurie: @ALFA SPELZER.
ONE OF MY WONDERS IS HW PPLE LIKE U CAME ABT THE MAGICAL POWER SAID TO BE EVIL/SATANIC.

Shows you have been lied to. The wonder is you still keep believing those lies. But your brain is rebelling.
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
idnoble135:
what did you read from my post and what did you type...
Pls, dont quote me again.

Sorry Sir. I wont quote you again, I pray I don't forget, because this servant is old, and very forgetful

1 Like

Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
pet_saint:

Sorry Sir. I wont quote you again, I pray I don't forget, because thy servant is old, and very forgetful
no offence taken. Your post where you quoted me had nothing precisely to do with my post.
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by PastorOluT(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
amiskurie:
what I was told and the mystries of life itself.

Seems to me u are not confused but just being lazy, no offence meant.

Since u believe in God and the scriptures, just study the scripture more, develop a good relationship with God and u Will understand life better.

This i tell u friend is what u have to do urself for no one can help u in that.
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
@ OP Keep questioning, you will get there soon
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by amiskurie(m): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Seems to me u are not confused but just being lazy, no offence meant.

Since u believe in God and the scriptures, just study the scripture more, develop a good relationship with God and u Will understand life better.

This i tell u friend is what u have to do urself for no one can help u in that.
I just will keep on asking questions,and I hope asking questions isn't against religions.
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by amiskurie(m): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
musKeeto: @op: GO through this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/914444/abandoned-religion-god-today-im
I won't abandon religion so easily like that bro.thanx!
Re: I Came,i Saw And Confused. by amiskurie(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
where is everyone?

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Fire Of Brownsville Revival? / Scammers Introduced New Ways Of Email Scam / Where Do Atheists Get Their Morality From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.