Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. (17006 Views)

Pat Robertson Says Demons Can Curse Your Unborn Child Through Facebook / Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? / Christians, Learn How To Curse Your Enemies The Biblical Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by advocate666: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
Warning!

Do not try this if you don't know what you are doing. If it backfires, you are in deep trouble.

First things first. So you have a neighbour or a work collegue or a family member or a friend that you want to place a curse on? No worries. Satan can and will do your bidding. Under conditions.

First condition. This person must have wronged you.
Second condition. You have never wronged this person.
Final condition. You have never inflicted the same wrongdoing on another person. (Example: if the person stole your money, make sure you have never ever stolen another person's money)

What you will need for the curse.
1 - The person's DNA. This is easily acquired. Get an item that belongs to the person as it is very likely to contain the DNA of that person. It can also be a piece of his hair. If he spit, just brush the spit with a paper or hanky and voila.

If you are sure that what you have have the only the DNA of the target, then get the rest of the items, if not, you'll need the person's full name, date of birth, and a photo.

2 - A small box. I like using a wooden coffin shaped one for drama but any box can do. The best for those living in cities are plastic boxes. If you are in the village, a wooden box will suffice as it will be buried later.

3 - A candle of any colour.

4 - A piece of paper and pencil.

5 - A small mirror.

That's it.

Prepare the place during the day. Find a room with a window and place the mirror on the gound away from you and facing the window. Draw a circle on the paper and draw a 5 point star in the middle making sure the points are touching the circle.

Place the paper in front of you behind the mirror. If you needed the name and DOB of the target, write them down on the paper. Place the photo, if needed, on the paper. Place the candle on top. Leave the box and wait for nightfall.

For some unknown reason, this curse works more if there is moonlight but I have placed some curses on moonless nights that worked. I would advise beginners to do it on full moon nights.

At night, (between 10pm to 4 am (make sure the sun is gone), go back to the prepared room, sit behing the mirror and paper, facing the window and light the candle. Open your arms. close your eyes and say the following:

Lucifer, My lord, thy servant calls
Please harken to my summons.

Wait a few moments, then repeat. Then repeat one last time.

And here I must warn you that no mater what you hear or feel, you must not open your eyes. Even if you hear or feel nothing, rest assured, there's a presence in the room with you. Don't open your eyes. Instead recite the following:

My adversary, I present your blood,
Your name is ...., (say the name of that person and date of birth if needed, if not, skip this line)
Blood turn black and flesh turn blue,
I will curse you as you force me to,
by the left hand and the unclean food,
I´ll curse your eyes, I´ll curse your lies, (or theft, or whatever wrong he/she did)
I´ll call down a plague of flies,
blood go black and flesh go blue,
evil from me and back to you,
my soul clean and yours on fire,

And then you say which calamity you want to befall him/her.
Something along the lines of:

A barren womb and a swollen foot
Shall be your portion until .... (state when you want the curse to end, or say forever if you want a permanent curse)

Now wait. Still close your eyes. The presence have not yet departed. It is waiting for two things. First is what to give in return for the task you set him. Second is a sending off.

You must decide what to give to Satan. It is not as hard as some people make it sound but it must be some sort of sacrifice.
Here are examples of what people give: You can promise not to ever enter a church again in your life. (this may sound easy but know that even if your own family is getting married, you must never enter the church) You can promise to give a percentage of your income to some beggars every month. You must do this. You can promise to abstain from alcohol for 5 years. Easier said than done. Please whatever you promise, it must be a good sacrifice to make. Don't go promising nonsense like nollywood stuppid "I will kill my mama" nonsense.

After the promise, you must now dismiss the spirit. Say the following:

My request is finished, O spirit of vengeance. I do hereby order thee to depart, without injury to man or beast. Depart, I say, and be thou willing and ready to come, whensoever duly conjured. I conjure thee to withdraw peaceably and quietly, and may peace continue forever between me and thee.

Wait a few seconds, open your eyes. Gather everything except the burning candle and put into the box. Use the candle wax to seal all openings on the box. Throw away the candle. In the morning, gid a very deep ground and bury the box away from your home. If in the city, find somewhere safe to hide the box.

Tips. It is usually better to place a short term curse because if the seal on the box gets broken and the curse spills while still potent, it might affect someone else.

Ok people. Happy cursing.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by PastorOluT(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
Full of crab

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
^
lol, i saw the thread earlier. Just choosed to avoid it.
@OP, what if the person it was intended against, is a christian and the curse can not take effect, what are the side effect to the person who laid the curse?
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
@ OP......can I get your name, date of birth and picture? Im hating you for spreading fear in the public and with this your procedure, you my first person to curse

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by advocate666: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
idnoble135: ^
@OP, what if the person it was intended against, is a christian and the curse can not take effect, what are the side effect to the person who laid the curse?

The curse will not take effect if the person was not guilty as accused. For example, is someone insulted you and you make a curse saying that he slapped you, then you are in trouble.

If the instructions are not followed well, the curse comes back to the sender. Imagine you are a man and you curse your sister that she won't get pregnant in the coming 38 months but your sister is innocent or you forget to put her dna, then Satan cannot roam about with the curse. He will place it back squarely on your head and you will have 38 months of infertility. Or lack of sexual prowess or any other equivalent.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by advocate666: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE: @ OP......can I get your name, date of birth and picture? Im hating you for spreading fear in the public and with this your procedure, you my first person to curse

You'll still need my DNA.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
advocate666:

The curse will not take effect if the person was not guilty as accused. For example, is someone insulted you and you make a curse saying that he slapped you, then you are in trouble.

If the instructions are not followed well, the curse comes back to the sender. Imagine you are a man and you curse your sister that she won't get pregnant in the coming 38 months but your sister is innocent or you forget to put her dna, then Satan cannot roam about with the curse. He will place it back squarely on your head and you will have 38 months of infertility. Or lack of sexual prowess or any other equivalent.
Duh! What if the person was a christian.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by advocate666: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
idnoble135:
Duh! What if the person was a christian.

Makes no difference.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by engrtee(f): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Y shouldnt u open ur eyes,

would like to meet satan
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
advocate666:

Makes no difference.
oh yeah it does! 1 John 5:18-19

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by advocate666: 9:53am On Aug 03, 2013
idnoble135:
oh yeah it does! 1 John 5:18-19

You are quite mistaken if you think a verse from a cursed book is going to save you if you offend a Satanist. Even the verse was talking about an evil one. And Satan is not evil.

Here's a test for you. Find a real Satanist and slap him. Then spit on him and go away. Cover yourself with a million bibles and see if that will protect you from a major curse coming your way.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2013
advocate666:

You are quite mistaken if you think a verse from a cursed book is going to save you if you offend a Satanist. Even the verse was talking about an evil one. And Satan is not evil.

Here's a test for you. Find a real Satanist and slap him. Then spit on him and go away. Cover yourself with a million bibles and see if that will protect you from a major curse coming your way.
all what you typed there are lies, just like your father the devil. I know who i am.
lol, i would keep quiet. But i hope you dont get dealt with when you try that with a believer.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by advocate666: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2013
idnoble135:
all what you typed there are lies, just like your father the devil. I know who i am.
lol, i would keep quiet. But i hope you dont get dealt with when you try that with a believer.

No worries. Seeing is believing.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 03, 2013
advocate666:

No worries. Seeing is believing.
cool
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by takeprofit: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
HOW TO BLESS
advocate777: Warning!

Do not try this if you don't know what you are doing. If it backfires, you are in deep trouble.

First things first. So you have a neighbour or a work collegue or a family member or a friend that you want to place a curse on? No worries. God can and will do your bidding. Under conditions.

First condition. This person must have wronged you.
Second condition. You have never wronged this person.
Final condition. You have never inflicted the same wrongdoing on another person. (Example: if the person stole your money, make sure you have never ever stolen another person's money)

What you will need for the blessing.
1 - The person's DNA. This is easily acquired. Get an item that belongs to the person as it is very likely to contain the DNA of that person. It can also be a piece of his hair. If he spit, just brush the spit with a paper or hanky and voila.

If you are sure that what you have have the only the DNA of the target, then get the rest of the items, if not, you'll need the person's full name, date of birth, and a photo.

2 - A small box. I like using a wooden coffin shaped one for drama but any box can do. The best for those living in cities are plastic boxes. If you are in the village, a wooden box will suffice as it will be buried later.

3 - A candle of any colour.

4 - A piece of paper and pencil.

5 - A small mirror.

That's it.

Prepare the place during the day. Find a room with a window and place the mirror on the gound away from you and facing the window. Draw a circle on the paper and draw a 5 point star in the middle making sure the points are touching the circle.

Place the paper in front of you behind the mirror. If you needed the name and DOB of the target, write them down on the paper. Place the photo, if needed, on the paper. Place the candle on top. Leave the box and wait for nightfall.

For some unknown reason, this curse works more if there is moonlight but I have placed some curses on moonless nights that worked. I would advise beginners to do it on full moon nights.

At night, (between 10pm to 4 am (make sure the sun is gone), go back to the prepared room, sit behing the mirror and paper, facing the window and light the candle. Open your arms. close your eyes and say the following:

Lucifer, My lord, thy servant calls
Please harken to my summons.

Wait a few moments, then repeat. Then repeat one last time.

And here I must warn you that no mater what you hear or feel, you must not open your eyes. Even if you hear or feel nothing, rest assured, there's a presence in the room with you. Don't open your eyes. Instead recite the following:

My friend, I present your blood,
Your name is ...., (say the name of that person and date of birth if needed, if not, skip this line)
Blood turn red and flesh turn brown,
I will bless you as you force me to,
by the right hand and the clean food,
I´ll bless your eyes, I´ll bless your love, (or theft, or whatever wrong he/she did)
I´ll call down a blessing of favour,
blood go red and flesh go brown,
blessing from me and back to you,
my soul clean and yours at peace,

And then you say which blessings you want to befall him/her.
Something along the lines of:

A fruitful womb and a good health
Shall be your portion until .... (state when you want the blessing to end, or say forever if you want a permanent blessing)

Now wait. Still close your eyes. The presence have not yet departed. It is waiting for two things. First is what to give in return for the task you set him. Second is a sending off.

You must decide what to give to God. It is not as hard as some people make it sound but it must be some sort of sacrifice.
Here are examples of what people give: You can promise not to ever enter a shrine again in your life. (this may sound easy but know that even if your own family is getting married, you must never enter the shrine) You can promise to give a percentage of your income to some beggars every month. You must do this. You can promise to abstain from alcohol for 5 years. Easier said than done. Please whatever you promise, it must be a good sacrifice to make. Don't go promising nonsense like nollywood stuppid "I will kill my mama" nonsense.

After the promise, you must now dismiss the spirit. Say the following:

My request is finished, O spirit of favor. I do hereby order thee to depart, without injury to man or beast. Depart, I say, and be thou willing and ready to come, whensoever duly conjured. I conjure thee to withdraw peaceably and quietly, and may peace continue forever between me and thee.

Wait a few seconds, open your eyes. Gather everything except the burning candle and put into the box. Use the candle wax to seal all openings on the box. Throw away the candle. In the morning, gid a very deep ground and bury the box away from your home. If in the city, find somewhere safe to hide the box.

Tips. It is usually better to place a long term blessing because if the seal on the box gets broken and the blessing spills while still potent, it might affect someone else.

Ok people. Happy blessing.

Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by engrtee(f): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
Op, why must you close your eye.

I want to open it so as to see satan
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
engrtee: Op, why must you close your eye.

I want to open it so as to see satan

You can't. See the meaning of Lucifer. It is literally "light". A very bright light that will burn your retina, turning you instantly blind.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by homesteady(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
How many rams, kegs of palm wine, private parts of mosquito and red cloths would I use for the ritual??
undecided
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by advocate666: 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
homesteady: How many rams, kegs of palm wine, private parts of mosquito and red cloths would I use for the ritual??
undecided

Only the 5 items listed above in the op are needed.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
I will/can NEVER take such risk in my life.
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by Baphocletian666: 3:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Hi advocate666!

I need help with something much more advanced than a regular curse. I need to perform a Blind Curse, or one where I don't know the name of my target(s) as justice for when the ritual area I sanctified in the name of my Dark Gods was attacked by a single or small group of punk ass kids. It's currently an unused building in my nearest cemetery and I had to replace the block key lock on it with my own combination dial lock to get and maintain access to it for this long, which would be a little over a year. I cleaned it up from the inside, swept out all the leaves and cement and paint dust etc. The first night making that place mine and Satan's, I walked out of there with 40 pound bags of dust in hands, prepping that temple was hard work and I have done many rituals inside and very personal things to bring me closer to Satan.

So a few weeks ago this sacred area was defiled and my hard work pissed on by clay born subhuman slime who decided out of christian ignorance, spite, or just curiosity of the profane, if they couldn't get my lock off, they were just going to kick the wooden doors in! And by the grace of Hell they did not take anything! my altar, incense dragons and candles were still there however I still feel violated, it has been eating at me ever since and I cannot rest until i bring down the full wrath of Hell down upon those responsible. I have *most of the ingredients ready to perform a curse. However I am just missing the names and info on the punks that did this. I was not there the day or night this happened and they left no clues as to who they were they just carved Bleep on what was left of the door and left a super soaker inside that still has their finger prints all over it just inside. I have that, and all of my temple tools out of there and at home currently.

How do curse someone that I don't know their name(s)?
How can I avenge my Gods and the attack on my Holy Worship space!?

I'm still new to divination and other sorcery, I used that room for mostly Traditional Satanist rituals so I i tried to divine the suspect, I think i would easily pick the wrong person(s). The plastic they left still has finger prints and astral signatures to all who have touched it, including myself but I did not defile the temple, THEY DID! Could I just bury the debris of this event and by Satan's assistance the curse bury their lives with it? I never done a blind evocation, curse or blind anything before, and I just need an idea of a blind curse ritual body.

Adventiat Regnum Tuum Lucifer!
May Your Kingdom Come Lucifer!
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by FuxkYou: 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
I respect you .
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by FuxkYou: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2016

Ahahaha omg you're ignorant asf
Re: Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. by FuxkYou: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
^
Nothing will be able to save you no matter who you are or what other religion you stand for.

(1) (Reply)

3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith / Did Jesus Dance And Sing? / What Is The Difference Between Soul Winning And Evangelism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.