Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up (19025 Views)

Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today / Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday / Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by jhydebaba(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Some people have gone mad again...
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by manny4life(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
chucky234: Jona the son of Goodluck....... clueless as ever
Why make such speculation public before calling for a FEC meeting.

Seems like you're the one who's clueless,

Will this be the first time he has called a FEC meeting or the day he called the emergency FEC meeting, was it the day he speculated he would have a cabinet shake up? Besides, did he actually acknowledge he will definitely have one? Think.

5 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mod, pls wit due respect, all the people spamming this thread, 3wks ban to each pls

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
Abeg make una leave oga jona alone. Him dey mourn him mamma-inlaw. How much be garri for mkt now?
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by kkkp: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=muguuuugu][/quote]
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Longeria: Dear president

Time and space may not allow me to add the negative part of your government hence the positives and the need to correct and improve. On 28th of this month make me 41 years on earth, only in your administration I witness empty filling stations, running rails, Agriculture revolution, airport transformation, electoral reform, electricity reforms, education, roads, improved external affairs policy, etc. To me, the Nigeria you inherited is like a burnt house, not possible to rebuild in four years, your zeal and patriotism in tackling the mountainous tasks simultaneously gives me hope of light at the end of the tunnel. I make bold to urge you to disregard the intimidation and ranting of all the MERGING NUISANCE and concentrate on making the country real giant of Africa. Why change a winning team when we are striving to top African development premier league. I make bold to urge you to declare for second term, you deserve it, you will get it.

LONGERIA
Portharcourt

Supported, We are solidly behind him, He might not be perfect but he is the best Nigeria ever had. Can someone point to a past administration that is far more better than GEJ's Administration.

6 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by themaskedman: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
You are so silly. He called a FEC meeting and jobless pple like you began to speculate and then turn around to call him names.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by mooregan(m): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
But d fact still remains that You wey get CLUE will/shall NEVER smell that Office in ur lifetime. You do u guys hate so much?? And please where and when and how did GEJ say he was re-shuffling his cabinate?

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by takedat(m): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Yes-Sir-ism, praise-singing and an exaggerated sense of gratitude all over this thread. Its his choice if he decides to retain or discard the dead woods and symbols of corruption in his cabinet, he will be the one to give account of his stewardship either good or bad after 4 years and not his ministers.

Tony Uranta, a close ally of Mr President; Jonathan's cabinet is made up of dead woods.
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/04/jonathans-cabinet-made-up-of-dead-woods-uranta/

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by manny4life(m): 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
mooregan:
But d fact still remains that You wey get CLUE will/shall NEVER smell that Office in ur lifetime. You do u guys hate so much?? And please where and when and how did GEJ say he was re-shuffling his cabinate?

Leave the dude, he only exhibiting the effect of smoking that APC cheap joint, it impaired his brain.
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by lacasa: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2013

Time and space may not allow me to add the negative part of your government hence the positives and the need to correct and improve. On 28th of this month make me 41 years on earth, only in your administration I witness empty filling stations, running rails, Agriculture revolution, airport transformation, electoral reform, electricity reforms, education, roads, improved external affairs policy, etc. To me, the Nigeria you inherited is like a burnt house, not possible to rebuild in four years, your zeal and patriotism in tackling the mountainous tasks simultaneously gives me hope of light at the end of the tunnel. I make bold to urge you to disregard the intimidation and ranting of all the MERGING NUISANCE and concentrate on making the country real giant of Africa. Why change a winning team when we are striving to top African development premier league. I make bold to urge you to declare for second term, you deserve it, you will get it.

LONGERIA
Portharcourt

"The most common lie is that which one lies to himself"

Deceiving yourself at age 40.

Sorry, 41.

5 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by dayokanu(m): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
Maybe Retardeeen was fear to sack ministers
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2013

LONGERIA
Portharcourt
are you 41 or 14? Chei, you can lie o.

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by PeterKbaba: 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
PETER OBI THE SUPER LIAR!!!

WERE THEY EXPECTING LAGOS TO RENT A HOUSE FOR ALL THE IBO BEGGARS IN LAGOS, FEED THEM, CLOTH THEM AND OPEN SPARE PART BUSINESS AND THE YORUBA OWNED LADIPO MARKET.....DIRTY UNGRATEFUL TRIBE, EVERYONE IN AFRICA ARE TIRED OF YOUR INFERIORITY SELF DESTRUCT GAMES.... YOU TARNISH NIGERIA'S IMAGE ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH YOUR 419, DRUG, KIDNAPPING, MILITANCY BUSINESS..... YEYE TRIBE! ALL THEIR GOVERNORS COME FOR PARTIES IN LAGOS EVERY WEEKEND, WEREAS THE IBO TRIBE DEY SLEEP UNDER BRIDGES ALL OVER SOUTH WEST BEGGING, DIRTY SET OF PEOPLE....... MOST FASHOLA ALWAYS BEG YOU TO ACT CIVIL AND NOT LIKE THIS VILLAGERS YOU ARE!!!! TRULY YOU CAN TAKE A MAN OUT OF THE STREET, BUT YOU CANT TAKE THE STREET OUT OF THEM...... YEYE PEOPLE

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by 1009ja: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
This administration might be getting a few things right. The problem is that it inherited a massive mess that opaques any positive step it takes. However, most Nigerians will agree that one thing has remained the same, the fight against corruption has been nothing but a deceitful propaganda since it began, from administration to administration. A million parties can merge, but the party that young Nigerians will fight to save their votes for will be that party that profoundly declares a serious war on corruption and shows us the result of that fight.
Because of the perceived infractural progress in Lagos, I say perceived because Lagos has one of the worst intra-state network of roads and highways, it appears that Lagos government and by extension, the party it reprsents is using all its allocated and internally generated revenue with zero corruption. Everyone knows better, not with Tinubu sitting mightily above Lagos government and all the Southwest Nigeria states he controls.
President Jonathan has misused the years he has been given by God to cleanse our society. There are people who will say he does not have the political base to do that kind of job. They say he does not have the ex-military clout to map out his own agenda. I disagree. He could have derived enourmous power from we the people. That kind of power that the IBB and OBJ will be afraid to confront. He has a few months to get it right. Nigerians will know for sure they have a government that counts when there is a frontal assault on corruption. We cannot be borrowing billions of dollars from China, mortgaging our sovereignty and future to other countries, when more billions have been looted from our public treasury by those who still flout the ill-gotten wealth and the power that has been bought with the wealth. We have a moral right to get our money back.
Muhamadu Buhari on paper looks more designated to seriously confront corruption. But he has shown in his utterances that he will not be president for all Nigerians. So President Jonathan, when he is done fighting with Amaechi and his group, can still show us that Nigerians have a future to look up to by getting to the serious job of putting fear into intending looters by going hard against the previous and the current looters.
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by PeterKbaba: 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
100%9ja:
This administration might be getting a few things right. The problem is that it inherited a massive mess that opaques any positive step it takes. However, most Nigerians will agree that one thing has remained the same, the fight against corruption has been nothing but a deceitful propaganda since it began, from administration to administration. A million parties can merge, but the party that young Nigerians will fight to save their votes for will be that party that profoundly declares a serious war on corruption and shows us the result of that fight.
Because of the perceived infractural progress in Lagos, I say perceived because Lagos has one of the worst intra-state network of roads and highways, it appears that Lagos government and by extension, the party it reprsents is using all its allocated and internally generated revenue with zero corruption. Everyone knows better, not with Tinubu sitting mightily above Lagos government and all the Southwest Nigeria states he controls.
President Jonathan has misused the years he has been given by God to cleanse our society. There are people who will say he does not have the political base to do that kind of job. They say he does not have the ex-military clout to map out his own agenda. I disagree. He could have derived enourmous power from we the people. That kind of power that the IBB and OBJ will be afraid to confront. He has a few months to get it right. Nigerians will know for sure they have a government that counts when there is a frontal assault on corruption. We cannot be borrowing billions of dollars from China, mortgaging our sovereignty and future to other countries, when more billions have been looted from our public treasury by those who still flout the ill-gotten wealth and the power that has been bought with the wealth. We have a moral right to get our money back.
Muhamadu Buhari on paper looks more designated to seriously confront corruption. But he has shown in his utterances that he will not be president for all Nigerians. So President Jonathan, when he is done fighting with Amaechi and his group, can still show us that Nigerians have a future to look up to by getting to the serious job of putting fear into intending looters by going hard against the previous and the current looters.

SHARAP YOU D1RTY MOUTH WITH YOUR LIES.............
PETER OBI THE SUPER LIAR!!!

WERE THEY EXPECTING LAGOS TO RENT A HOUSE FOR ALL THE IBO BEGGARS IN LAGOS, FEED THEM, CLOTH THEM AND OPEN SPARE PART BUSINESS AND THE YORUBA OWNED LADIPO MARKET.....DIRTY UNGRATEFUL TRIBE, EVERYONE IN AFRICA ARE TIRED OF YOUR INFERIORITY SELF DESTRUCT GAMES.... YOU TARNISH NIGERIA'S IMAGE ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH YOUR 419, DRUG, KIDNAPPING, MILITANCY BUSINESS..... YEYE TRIBE! ALL THEIR GOVERNORS COME FOR PARTIES IN LAGOS EVERY WEEKEND, WEREAS THE IBO TRIBE DEY SLEEP UNDER BRIDGES ALL OVER SOUTH WEST BEGGING, DIRTY SET OF PEOPLE....... MOST FASHOLA ALWAYS BEG YOU TO ACT CIVIL AND NOT LIKE THIS VILLAGERS YOU ARE!!!! TRULY YOU CAN TAKE A MAN OUT OF THE STREET, BUT YOU CANT TAKE THE STREET OUT OF THEM...... YEYE PEOPLE
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by sage2(m): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
The President did no fail to announce any cabinet shake up because he never planned to do so and he is under no obligation to honor your rumor. You can go ahead and announce your own "cabin" shake up if you insist on having a shake up by all means.
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
Clueless Jona
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=Longeria]Dear president

Time and space may not allow me to add the negative part of your government hence the positives and the need to correct and improve. On 28th of this month make me 41 years on earth, only in your administration I witness empty filling stations, running rails, Agriculture revolution, airport transformation, electoral reform, electricity reforms, education, roads, improved external affairs policy, etc. To me, the Nigeria you inherited is like a burnt house, not possible to rebuild in four years, your zeal and patriotism in tackling the mountainous tasks simultaneously gives me hope of light at the end of the tunnel. I make bold to urge you to disregard the intimidation and ranting of all the MERGING NUISANCE. dis is 1 of the thief we r talking about; jeg can only come back tru riggin, & dats can instigate civil war dat'l kill u @ age 43.. Bastard
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by badmrkt(m): 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
100%9ja:
so who is better your fathet right?
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by moodswing(m): 12:01am On Aug 03, 2013

LONGERIA
Portharcourt

You are a true Nigerian and a son of your father.

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by sage2(m): 12:02am On Aug 03, 2013
I think being a journalist in Nigeria is easy and fun. You don't have to work hard for news. In fact, you don't have to wait for events to take place before write something about them. You can simply manufacture your news. For instance,
"GEJ to reshuffle cabinet" and "GEJ fails to reshuffle cabinet". That's two stories out of nowhere and all for free, man. It can't be cheaper than this. It is called journalism by rumor.

5 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by OXYZ: 12:19am On Aug 03, 2013
Please,I would like to pick conscience of those clamouring for the coming backof GEJ.Kindly ask yourself this quesitions ;in what ways has he impacted your life from the commencement of administration.what has he done to move your life forward?

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by nairaman66(m): 12:56am On Aug 03, 2013
Terrible.. For those whose minds are shallow and always settle for less.. They will always back and support GEJ! Well done to you all!
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by ITbomb(m): 1:01am On Aug 03, 2013
RedBenson: Mod, pls wit due respect, all the people spamming this thread, 3wks ban to each pls
3wks?
Mods ban them till 2062 Elections.
Ban their monikers , ban their ip addresses, ban their mac addresses , if they have relatives here ban them as well
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 03, 2013

LONGERIA
Portharcourt

Truly, A fool at 40 is a fool forever...you made it +1....

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 03, 2013
I can't wait to cast my mail-in vote come 2015...If there is still a Nigeria!
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by ITbomb(m): 1:34am On Aug 03, 2013
OXYZ: Please,I would like to pick conscience of those clamouring for the coming backof GEJ.Kindly ask yourself this quesitions ;in what ways has he impacted your life from the commencement of administration.what has he done to move your life forward?
Thank you Sir for the opportunity.
I will deal with only what has impacted my life personally.
1. I can drive all around the major towns in Akwa Ibom without a single pot hole most of them dualized carriage way. Saving money that could have gone to mechanics n motor parts dealers.
2. I can drive comfortably from Eket to Port Harcourt on the near completed portion of East West road.
3. My neighbor earns an additional 20k every months by sweeping the street in the morning before going to her business. Money that would have gone to Swiss Bank.
4. I have not slept in the filling station even when the oil marketers are doing their strike .
5. I had 5 bales of clothing delivered to our project site in Lagos from Kaduna by train for 2k instead of 20k by bus
6. I feel nice and comfortable at the airport from Lagos to Uyo as all facilities are working.
7. I feel happy when the president is not using EFCC or threat to confuse governance at the state level.
8. The middle class is back and vibrant with great purchasing power....
9. More classroom blocks, health centres and water projects have been built in the past 3 years than in the past 15 years
10. More to come
I will not mention power because electricity is still poor in my area , though I envy Anambra State and part of Rivers State.
However,
As Longeria would say ' Your Excellency , you deserved a second term , you will get it '

17 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by lookmangiw(m): 2:08am On Aug 03, 2013

LONGERIA
Portharcourt
but could allow you to write all your so called positive things right. Fuckkking biased, GEJ cock licker.
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:04am On Aug 03, 2013
You are a typical fulani Goat!
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:18am On Aug 03, 2013
ITbomb:
Thank you Sir for the opportunity.
I will deal with only what has impacted my life personally.
1. I can drive all around the major towns in Akwa Ibom without a single pot hole most of them dualized carriage way. Saving money that could have gone to mechanics n motor parts dealers.
2. I can drive comfortably from Eket to Port Harcourt on the near completed portion of East West road.
3. My neighbor earns an additional 20k every months by sweeping the street in the morning before going to her business. Money that would have gone to Swiss Bank.
4. I have not slept in the filling station even when the oil marketers are doing their strike .
5. I had 5 bales of clothing delivered to our project site in Lagos from Kaduna by train for 2k instead of 20k by bus
6. I feel nice and comfortable at the airport from Lagos to Uyo as all facilities are working.
7. I feel happy when the president is not using EFCC or threat to confuse governance at the state level.
8. The middle class is back and vibrant with great purchasing power....
9. More classroom blocks, health centres and water projects have been built in the past 3 years than in the past 15 years
10. More to come
I will not mention power because electricity is still poor in my area , though I envy Anambra State and part of Rivers State.
However,
As Longeria would say ' Your Excellency , you deserved a second term , you will get it '
This is what i call.. U got served!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulwaheed Odusile Is New NUJ President / Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo / Government Completes 22MW Ajaokuta Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.