Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone (10076 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by deeobserver209(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
For those of you interested in installing Android 4.1 jellybean Launcher here we go :

Note: Before you install Jellybean Luncher make sure you observe the following -
- Ensure that you have sufficient internal memory at least of not lest than 70mb ( Sufficient internal memory will allow the application to run smoothly without a hitch )
-Make sure you have at least 15 mb of data bundle.
-Make sure to download anti virus app if you don't have one.
HOW TO INSTALL
Log on to your Google play store and search for Android 4.1 jellybean Launcher App. Click on download. After download lunch the app. After some few seconds the user interface of your Tecno N3 phone will change to that of a Jellybean. You will get a prompt as you explore the app on whether you want these jellybean as your default luncher. Click on set as default. CONGRATULATIONS! Now you have a whole new look. It feels as though you just bought a new phone. Its that easy. Try it out and see.

Re: How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by theumpire: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
is dis also applicable to p3? since they are almost same thing.
Re: How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by deeobserver209(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
the umpire: is dis also applicable to p3? since they are almost same thing.
Yes. Infact it works on all Android devices.
Re: How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by austinsmat(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
What about ba3 life after.because I don't want something that will be draining my battery life
Re: How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hahahaha, I can't stop laffIng,is this guy for real?? TF?.. and someone is still asking if it's applicable to P3.. LMAO IGNORANCE *SMH
austinsmat: What about ba3 life after.because I don't want something that will be draining my battery life
That's just a launcher nigga, ur fone is still running on gingerbread, launchers are just like themes
Re: How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
just scroll down and read its description on google play
Re: How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
grin grin
Re: How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by ciphoenix: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
I ignored this topic earlier. Never knew the contents were this hilarious grin grin
Re: How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by ciphoenix: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
And who changed the topic. What's luncher? undecided
Re: How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 03, 2013
deeobserver209: For those of you interested in installing Android 4.1 jellybean Launcher here we go :

Note: Before you install Jellybean Luncher make sure you observe the following -
- Ensure that you have sufficient internal memory at least of not lest than 70mb ( Sufficient internal memory will allow the application to run smoothly without a hitch )
-Make sure you have at least 15 mb of data bundle.
-Make sure to download anti virus app if you don't have one.
HOW TO INSTALL
Log on to your Google play store and search for Android 4.1 jellybean Launcher App. Click on download. After download lunch the app. After some few seconds the user interface of your Tecno N3 phone will change to that of a Jellybean. You will get a prompt as you explore the app on whether you want these jellybean as your default luncher. Click on set as default. CONGRATULATIONS! Now you have a whole new look. It feels as though you just bought a new phone. Its that easy. Try it out and see.
Perhaps my eyes are deceiving me but dat phone on ur photo looks like a Tecno L3
Re: How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:40am On Aug 03, 2013
Godvilla: Perhaps my eyes are deceiving me but dat phone on ur photo looks like a Tecno L3

My thoughts exactly!!!!
Re: How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by deeobserver209(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Godvilla: Perhaps my eyes are deceiving me but dat phone on ur photo looks like a Tecno L3

Yes. The picture is for illustration to see how the home screen looks like when the launcher is installed. Your Tecno N3 will look just like Tecno L3.
Re: How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by Emmysteve(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
Can it run the BBM when launched.?
Re: How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by Emisco1(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
Emmysteve: Can it run the BBM when launched.?
no b only BBM HE GO RUN. He go RUN ND RACE AAM ND BBZ and he go even da STREAM HEAVEN. Luncher is jst lyk theme on nokia phone. It til d same OS dt wrk wit d phone. N3=GINGERBREAD

1 Like

Re: How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2013

sure sure even ubuntu. undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2013

NO!!!!
Re: How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by physise(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
SYMBIANKING1: How to renew your MTN 3GIG DATA
PLAN. 1st step
Send 100H to 131
2nd step
send 100h to 131 Do this interchangeably for several time
and see the magic.

http://www.jazzyfans.com/register.php
mtn don block am
Re: How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by edwardgunju(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
physise: mtn don block am
Is dis still working as at today cos it has stopped ooo
Re: How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by physise(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
edwardgunju:
Is dis still working as at today cos it has stopped ooo
nt working
Re: How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
It is still working that's what am using
Re: How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone by yungestmoney(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
guyz any help on hw i can partition ma sd card?

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Mobile Internet Bundle Plans / Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here / How To Access A Single Whatsapp Account On Two Devices Remotely, With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.