Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,040 members, 7,845,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. (1533 Views)

Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters / Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP / Abia To Charge Ex- Deputy Gov With Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by nitrogen(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
Obiagu1:

It doesn't matter who has done it in the past and if you don't value your citizens, then shame on you because we in the East do value ours.

Glad there's a letter so the case is as simple as it is. Fashola should provide those 14 people he kidnapped.
Ode ni e! You just displayed your fucktadious mind thru that bolded, look at how u just contradicted yasef, so 'it doesn't matter who has done it before', abi?
A silly statement from a detached human.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by ba7man(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
I think its time to start introducing all Yorubas you know both within and outside the country to Nairaland to let them see what the Igbos truely think about them.

I'll tell them to start by googling "Yourubas are..". Then I'll explain to them that the origin of the results is Nairaland.

Its time some people start feeling the effects of their unbridled tongues.

1 Like

Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Obiagu1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
2mch:

Obi and orji are not criminals? What about the sick governor whose second in command cannot take over the state but a special assistant is in charge? Your whole region is in shambles and you are concerned about Fashola. Tell me which one of you will take him to court

At least none of them went about kidnapping people on the street.
Is that not what a common criminal does? Yes or NO.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Obiagu1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
ba7man: I think its time to start introducing all Yorubas you know both within and outside the country to Nairaland to let them see what the Igbos truely think about them.

I'll tell them to start by googling "Yourubas are..". Then I'll explain to them that the origin of the results is Nairaland.

What else do you want us to think about you when the supposed educated Yoruba people are supporting crime?
It means you have no values, it's as simple as that.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by bobthebuilder99(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
Obiagu1:

What else do you want us to think about you when the supposed educated Yoruba people are supporting crime?
It means you have no values, it's as simple as that.

What do you want us to think about you when the supposed educated Igbo people turn a completely non-tribal issue into Igbo vs Yoruba war?
It means you have no sense, it's as simple as that.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by nitrogen(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
ba7man: I think its time to start introducing all Yorubas you know both within and outside the country to Nairaland to let them see what the Igbos truely think about them.

You don't bargain the price of products in supermarkets, this is starting NOW!
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by tpia5: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
ba7man:

that one is on seun's head.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Obiagu1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

What do you want us to think about you when the supposed educated Igbo people turn a completely non-tribal issue into Igbo vs Yoruba war?
It means you have no sense, it's as simple as that.

Why shouldn't we? Was any Yoruba kidnapped on the street of Lagos by the government? Only Igbos were kidnapped.
Fashola started with beggars and returned them to their states.

Now he is done with beggars, majority of them Yoruba, he has turned to Igbos and because we have no beggars, he is kidnapping people in broad daylight, incarcerate them without trial, and dump them in a no man's land by 3 AM.

What's motivating him if not tribalism and pure hate? For once in your life, say the truth!
And you people will be in the church clapping and singing to your 'satan' because I doubt you guys actually worship the same God I worship.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by ba7man(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
tpia@:

that one is on seun's head.
No be Seun talk am naa. The poster's name will be there for them to see.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by tpia5: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
its his site.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by ba7man(m): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
Obiagu1:

Why shouldn't we? Was any Yoruba kidnapped on the street of Lagos by the government? Only Igbos were kidnapped.

Now he is done with beggars, majority of them Yoruba, he has turned to Igbos and because we have no beggars, he is kidnapping people in broad daylight, incarcerate them without trial, and dump them in no man's land by 3 AM.

What's motivating him if not tribalism and pure hate? For once in your life, say the truth!
And you people will be in the church clapping and singing to your 'satan' because I doubt you guys actually worship the same God I worship.
You don't know the truth and you accuse another of the same. SMH. Do you know thousands of area boys that where forcefully taken from the streets and their homes to rehabillitation centers?? If you don't know, ask. Don't get all emotional over lies.

1 Like

Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by ba7man(m): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
tpia@:
its his site.
Seun has being accused time and time again for permitting tribalism to generate traffic. Maybe he too should feel the heat if sh*t hits the fans.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Jisunpack: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
ba7man: You don't know the truth and you accuse another of the same. SMH. Do you know thousands of area boys that where forcefully taken from the streets and their homes to rehabillitation centers?? If you don't know, ask. Don't get all emotional over lies.

Trying hard to reason with a sad ibo tribalist? Goodluck!
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by bobthebuilder99(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
Obiagu1:

Now he is done with beggars, majority of them Yoruba, he has turned to Igbos and because we have no beggars, he is kidnapping people in broad daylight, incarcerate them without trial, and dump them in a no man's land by 3 AM.

So the Yoruba were beggars and Fashola was right to return them to their states, but the Igbo beggars were "kidnapped"?

Think about what you are saying. It doesn't make any sense. Everyone is rounded up and taken to rehabilitation centers if they are arrested for begging, or being a public nuisance. If they refuse to go to the rehabilitation centers, and they cannot provide any proof that they have a job in Lagos State, they are returned to their state of origin. This has been happening for years, and is only a "problem" now because there is an election coming up in Anambra.

Why in the world would Lagos State waste valuable time and money rounding up Igbos, feeding and housing them for months, and then bussing them across the country just because of hate? What kind of hate would that be?

6000 people come to Lagos every single day, if Fashola wanted to deport all Igbos, you would know it.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Obiagu1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
ba7man: You don't know the truth and you accuse another of the same. SMH. Do you know thousands of area boys that where forcefully taken from the streets and their homes to rehabillitation centers?? If you don't know, ask. Don't get all emotional over lies.

If area boys were removed from the streets and sent for rehabilitation, it's still not right to remove them unless they commit a crime or they are destitute.
It's bad when a girl who has a place of work gets kidnapped just because she was chatting with someone on the street?
All the little kids, boys and girls in that picture, do they look like area boys?
He left families suffering for 6 - 8 months without knowing their loved ones whereabout. Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Obiagu1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

So the Yoruba were beggars and Fashola was right to return them to their states, but the Igbo beggars were "kidnapped"?

Think about what you are saying. It doesn't make any sense. Everyone is rounded up and taken to rehabilitation centers if they are arrested for begging, or being a public nuisance. If they refuse to go to the rehabilitation centers, and they cannot provide any proof that they have a job in Lagos State, they are returned to their state of origin. This has been happening for years, and is only a "problem" now because there is an election coming up in Anambra.

Why in the world would Lagos State waste valuable time and money rounding up Igbos, feeding and housing them for months, and then bussing them across the country just because of hate? What kind of hate would that be?

6000 people come to Lagos every single day, if Fashola wanted to deport all Igbos, you would know it.

At the boldfaced, go and ask Eko-ile, he has a million reasons.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by nitrogen(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nil
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by nitrogen(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
ba7man: Seun has being accused time and time again for permitting tribalism to generate traffic. Maybe he too should feel the heat if sh*t hits the fans.
Fact! He knows what he is doing, ask him why he made a bigot (Afam) and other 'ojoro' ndigbos moderators.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by ba7man(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
Obiagu1:

If area boys were removed from the streets and sent for rehabilitation, it's still not right to remove them unless they commit a crime or they are destitute.
It's bad when a girl who has a place of work gets kidnapped just because she was chatting with someone on the street?
All the little kids, boys and girls in that picture, do they look like area boys?
He left families suffering for 6 - 8 months without knowing their loved ones whereabout. Who does that?
would it be better if the little boys and girls are left at the mercies of the harsh lagos environment, easy prey for ritualists, rapists, killers, crime, prostitution??

Also, i don't think you know much about area-boys and how dangerous they are. You want them to wait till they rob and kill someone b4 they are picked up?? Do you know some areas were no-go areas due to their activities but now the streets are safer. Lagos is a different ball game from cities in the east.

Also, don't believe everything you read. Lies have definitely been added to the story to paint LASG worse than the real situation is. This is Nigeria so expect things like that.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by Obiagu1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
ba7man: would it be better if the little boys and girls are left at the mercies of the harsh lagos environment, easy prey for ritualists, rapists, killers, crime, prostitution??

Also, i don't think you know much about area-boys and how dangerous they are. You want them to wait till they rob and kill someone b4 they are picked up?? Do you know some areas were no-go areas due to their activities but now the streets are safer. Lagos is a different ball game from cities in the east.

Also, don't believe everything you read. Lies have definitely been added to the story to paint LASG worse than the real situation is. This is Nigeria so expect things like that.

I didn't want to say it was OK to arrest those area boys because you'd say I support it because they are Yorubas.
Everyone knows they are trouble makers and shouldn't be on the streets.
There's a big difference between an area boy and a petty trader. If Fashola is serious about hawking, then I doubt there will be many of them walking around. He was even amazed by how skillful they are.

The fact is, he either not properly supervising those tasked with cleaning up Lagos streets and allowing the likes of Eko-ile to carry on their own agenda or he is in support of it.

Where would we get the face to tell Keynans they were wrong for deporting a Nigerian in a chartered flight while our government dumped her own citizens in a no man's land at 3 AM many of them kids?
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by 2mch(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
Obiagu1:

I didn't want to say it was OK to arrest those area boys because you'd say I support it because they are Yorubas.
There's a big difference between an area boy and a petty trader. If Fashola is serious about hawking, then I doubt there will be many of them walking around. He was even amazed by how skillful they are.

The fact is, he either not properly supervising those tasked with cleaning up Lagos streets and allowing the likes of Eko-ile to carry on their own agenda or he is in support of it.

Where would we get the face to tell Keynans they were wrong for deporting a Nigeria in a chartered flight while our government dumped her own citizens in a no man's land at 3 AM many of them kids?
Stfu retard. Face the northerner and take the whole north to court first before you point your wandering hand at fashola
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by ba7man(m): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
Obiagu1:

Where would we get the face to tell Keynans they were wrong for deporting a Nigeria in a chartered flight while our government dumped her own citizens in a no man's land at 3 AM many of them kids?
On the same day that thread was opened about people being picked up for hawking, I still bought stuffs in a hold-up at Ojota from hawkers and K.A.I were present(they wear green). Someone is obviously trying to blow the situation out of propotion.
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by bobthebuilder99(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Obiagu1:

Where would we get the face to tell Keynans they were wrong for deporting a Nigerian in a chartered flight while our government dumped her own citizens in a no man's land at 3 AM many of them kids?

See how the story keeps changing!
Re: Fashola should be charged with kidnapping. by dayodunce: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
Molestation of the homeless too. Fascistshola is a NAZI.

Search for his concentration camp is on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Bought 2 Armoured BMW Cars – Aviation Minister / ANAMBRA : Amaechi Declared Public Holiday To Help APC Candidate, PDP Alleges / Monarch Betrayed Rivers On Oil Well, Says Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.