Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

TV News Anchor Arrested For Beating Her Husband (PICTURED) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / TV News Anchor Arrested For Beating Her Husband (PICTURED) (4287 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife / Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV News Anchor Arrested For Beating Her Husband (PICTURED) by armyofone(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
husbandy wanted good time and some more, wifey was too tired to continue after anchoring all week, husbandy wanted it by fire or by force. Wifey gave him the defensive tactical fight she learnt from 'how to deal with a r.apist' grin

bukatyne: Was the couple involved in a fight or did the wife beat the hubby?

1 Like

Re: TV News Anchor Arrested For Beating Her Husband (PICTURED) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
am i the only one who finds this funny?
Re: TV News Anchor Arrested For Beating Her Husband (PICTURED) by Princesszoe: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
platinumricky: am i the only one who finds this funny?
You aint the only one. I did find it funny too.cheesy
Re: TV News Anchor Arrested For Beating Her Husband (PICTURED) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
debrief08: I am a woman.
Why do I constantly get mistaken for a man
You always sound too rational for a woman.
#Truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Tears 11-year Old Daughter’s Hymen, Destroys Her Vulva During Rape / How Do I Collect My Money?? / The Life Of Kids With Limited Limbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.