Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Why Do People Get So Mad When Questioned - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Get So Mad When Questioned (426 Views)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / Why Do People Get Scared Of Ember Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Get So Mad When Questioned by tobechi74: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2013
I have been having this happen a lot to me lately. More newer people, but the same thing.
First, I want to point out if someone is on a open discussion board as this one, do they not know what " open discussion " means?

Second, I have no issues with anyone believing whatever they want, it is when they say their belief is fact, and have no evidence to support this. This is exactly what some do with their religions, they preach it as fact, and we all know how religion and politic discussions end up.

Also, if someone does say " this is what I believe", but follow it with " what do you think " , why do they get so damn upset when people start questioning it?

Then, some will " follow " people to other topics and generalize on things they said in another topic, but will not talk about it in the proper topic. It is like they are in a battle to get people to believe them, and not someone else.

I've seen it from all kinds; from Pagans to people of the christians , and those who have no belief system at all. Do they interpret any statements as a personal attack? Why is this the case so often? Anyone know?
Re: Why Do People Get So Mad When Questioned by advocate666: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2013
The only people I see getting mad when questioned are the muslims.

Others will try to answer your questions. However I notice that a certain anger arises when the question is formulated in such a way as to make the questionee look stupid. Or it starts with insults or words they consider insultive or offensive.

(1) (Reply)

People Help Me With 12.000 Naira To To Buy Food N For Transport To Church / How To Read The Bible And Understand It. / Volunteer Preachers And Evangelists Are Needed In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.