Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Online Business Partnership - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business Partnership (399 Views)

I Need Business Partnership / When Is Business Partnership Advisable In Nigeria? / BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP: Are You Interested?: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Business Partnership by ratedjob: 11:55am On Aug 03, 2013
the internet today has been the source of income for millions of people around the world
who knows how to unlock the secrets in making money online.

you or we too can be next internet millionaire in the next one year only if you are ready to partner with me in setting up an online business that is capable of generating some millions of naira within 1 to 2 years period.

am so sure of this because i happen to be among those few nigerians who has made money online. also because i have over 7yrs experienced when it comes to internet marketing.
you can check out my site at www.informationproductstore.com i make money promoting clickbank products.

so if you are interested in partnering with me,you can send me an email with the subject "interested" to
(emmyjacob@gmail.com)for details of the kind of profitable online businesses i have mapped out in setting up that is capable of generating millions of naira within 1 to 2 years period.

it only requires funding. so if you have the funds,then we can partner together.

note.. you must be a resident of portharcourt in order to opt in.
so that we can arrange to meet one on one to discuss

(1) (Reply)

Exporting Bitter Cola And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale / Bulk SMS Bonanza For 80k Per SMS ONLY! / A Professional Music Producer/ Sound Engineer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.