Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. (2112 Views)

Voice Of Obasanjo, Hands Of Soludo; A Rejoinder To Prof. Chukwuma Soludo By Dan / Mr. Segun Aganga Should Be Fired And Replaced With Prof. Chukwuma Soludo / Chukwuma Soludo Is Living Large - Says Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Zonacom(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
Back in 2010 when prof. Soludo first contested for the governorship seat of our dear state ANAMBRA, it came as a surprise to many people that a man of such timbre would stoop low to contest for a governorship seat after he brilliant tenure at the helm of the central bank.
More surprising though, is the fact that he failed. Yes, he came third behind obi and ngige. Ordinarily, one would assume that a man of such substance would have won the election easily. But not in anambra.
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Zonacom(m): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
I for one, hoped he would win the election then. Why? I fell in love with his manifesto.
I first heard his manifesto during the network news on radio one morning, then i read it on the papers. I saw in his plans what anambra actually needs and i believe he has the political will to execute them. The fact that anambra is presently hitting below the belt economically is known to all. My people, i believe we need this man
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Zonacom(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ever since we received the news of his interest to contest for the governorship seat on nairaland, we have been jubilating. But is that all we can do?
God's willing, soludo will emerge APGA's flagbearer, and thats when the real contest starts.
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Zonacom(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
NGIGE THE MAIN OBSTACLE.
If you dont reside in anambra, you might be deceived to beleive anambrarians share thesame enthusiasm with nairalanders. You might think that this election might just be a mere formality for soludo but that is FALSE.
NGIGE, Yes that shortman ngige is like a god to the traders who constitute about 70% of anambra's population. Ngige is the man to beat, beleive it or not
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Zonacom(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
I was in awka during the 2011 elections and i witnessed it all. Though in my polling station Dora won during the first election(before the run-off), i must confess that i was surprised at the grassroot support that ngige pulled.
Moreover, anybody conversant with ngige's style of politics knows that the man is dangerously cunning. We saw how he won the sympathy of the anambra electorates before the re-run by claiming that obi and dora wanted to kill him. And also how he arranged for his name to be announced as the senator elect at another venue(olde english hotel) outside the inec premises. No wonder he easily won the re-run.
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Zonacom(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
THE MAIN POINT OF CREATING THIS THREAD.
1. If you are a soludo supporter, whether resident in anambra or not. Know that this contest is going to be fierce and keenly contested
2. Know that ngige appeals more to the average electorate in anambra than any other candidate.
3. WE ARE NOT GOING TO WIN THE ELECTION FOR SOLUDO BY TYPING ON NAIRALAND.
4. Only our votes can put him their. Thats just fact.
5. Finally tell us what you as an individual is going to contribute towards ensuring that we place him in the government house at Awka.
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Zonacom(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
For me, come october i will be travelling back to school(unizik) from jos(my present location). I will make sure i verbally campaign for soludo among my friends and on election day, vote him. I owe that to my consience

1 Like

Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by bloggernaija: 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
Seriously, they are considering this guy who failed in his last assignment which led to a bank and billionaire bailout of $20 billion.
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Zonacom(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
bloggernaija: Seriously, they are considering this guy who failed in his last assignment which led to a bank and billionaire bailout of $20 billion.
Which point are you trying to make sir?
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Zonacom(m): 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Guys dont get carried away. Lagos' recent deportation of igbos to onitsha will not affect ngige that much. The ordinary anambra trader probably dont know about that even
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by hercules07: 1:53am On Aug 05, 2013
Zona.com:

Which point are you trying to make sir?
The point he is trying to make is Soludo did not do too well at his last job and please it is condescending to say he is stooping down to become a governor, that is an insult to the people of his state, he should be honored to be a local government chairman in his state.

1 Like

Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
Zona.com:
For me, come october i will be travelling back to school(unizik) from jos(my present location). I will make sure i verbally campaign for soludo among my friends and on election day, vote him. I owe that to my consience

We understand the situation perfectly well.
We are trying what we can to return Soludo as elected.

Visit www.facebook.com/soludon2013
soludon2013@gmail.com

We are not underestimating Ngige at all. We have a lot of work to do, but yes, we can!
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Zonacom(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
hercules07:
The point he is trying to make is Soludo did not do too well at his last job and please it is condescending to say he is stooping down to become a governor, that is an insult to the people of his state, he should be honored to be a local government chairman in his state.
Ok. Correction taken.
And about his last job, dont worry much, you will appreciate him better when sanusi finishes his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Zonacom(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
noblezone:

We understand the situation perfectly well.
We are trying what we can to return Soludo as elected.

Visit www.facebook.com/soludon2013
soludon2013@gmail.com

We are not underestimating Ngige at all. We have a lot of work to do, but yes, we can!
Good work there. But it should'nt end online. Your physical thumbprint on election day is the main thing.
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by bushwailo: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
Since you guys could not be bothered to go and help Soludo at his APGA inaugural day
Why don't you send him money for campain.
Jus like Anambra women have promised Ngige.

https://radiobiafra.co/news/anambra-women-said-they-will-contribute-to-ngige-s-campaign-fund
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
Former CBN Governor
Charles Soludo
Arrested by EFCC over
role in Bank Notes
Scam

www.bellanaija.com/2013/01/11/former-cbn-governor-charles-soludo-arrested-by-efcc-over-role-in-bank-notes-scam/
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by bushwailo: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
Obiagelli: Former CBN Governor
Charles Soludo
Arrested by EFCC over
role in Bank Notes
Scam

www.bellanaija.com/2013/01/11/former-cbn-governor-charles-soludo-arrested-by-efcc-over-role-in-bank-notes-scam/
If he makes too much noise we will have to re-open the case.
He has to clear his name b4 running for governor
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Zonacom(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
Obiagelli: Former CBN Governor
Charles Soludo
Arrested by EFCC over
role in Bank Notes
Scam

Hey mrs obiageLLi(watever this name means), why not make your agenda plain on this forum. Pls start by spelling your borrowed name correctly
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Zonacom(m): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
bushwailo:
If he makes too much noise we will have to re-open the case.
He has to clear his name b4 running for governor
Clear his case before who? EFCC? Is that body still existing?
Well, everyone has got skeleton(s) in his cupboard
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by juju2008(f): 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
I would rather campaign for Peter Obi's candidate. SO Let's go NORTH.
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 07, 2013
Zona.com:
Guys dont get carried away. Lagos' recent deportation of igbos to onitsha will not affect ngige that much. The ordinary anambra trader probably dont know about that even

Assuming (but not conceding) that this is true, then it is the job of all the other contenders -including Soludo - to let them know. If your opponent scores an own goal, you celebrate because the goal is counted in your favour, after all.
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by duality(m): 1:25am On Aug 07, 2013
proO1:

Assuming (but not conceding) that this is true, then it is the job of all the other contenders -including Soludo - to let them know. If your opponent scores an own goal, you celebrate because the goal is counted in your favour, after all.

On point man..

I can assure you that all the contesting candidates will mention it during rallies. Even the Lagos PDP is cashing in on this big time going by what a saw on super screen TV today.
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:51am On Aug 07, 2013
Zona.com:

Hey mrs obiageLLi(watever this name means), why not make your agenda plain on this forum. Pls start by spelling your borrowed name correctly

Dude,that's "Desola" the Yoruba tribalistic psycho. The girl is so dumb;Go through her post history,or read her signature. She isn't very intelligent.
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by cKaiser: 3:00am On Aug 07, 2013
So APGA is now another PDP dumping ground.

Mr Soludo how come its the same APGA you lambasted the last time you are coming under to run

Is it that you have no principles
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by ofala(m): 4:47am On Aug 07, 2013
Zona.com:
THE MAIN POINT OF CREATING THIS THREAD.
1. If you are a soludo supporter, whether resident in anambra or not. Know that this contest is going to be fierce and keenly contested
2. Know that ngige appeals more to the average electorate in anambra than any other candidate.
3. WE ARE NOT GOING TO WIN THE ELECTION FOR SOLUDO BY TYPING ON NAIRALAND.
4. Only our votes can put him their. Thats just fact.
5. Finally tell us what you as an individual is going to contribute towards ensuring that we place him in the government house at Awka.
I believe that people of good mind will move for Soludo but one BIG issue that readily comes to my mind is:how do we secure his votes. Dont forget that this is 2013 and lots need to be done. I have some vital in-house contributions to make.I am following this thread though and many others.
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Zonacom(m): 6:58am On Aug 07, 2013
ofala: I believe that people of good mind will move for Soludo but one BIG issue that readily comes to my mind is:how do we secure his votes. Dont forget that this is 2013 and lots need to be done. I have some vital in-house contributions to make.I am following this thread though and many others.
please make the contributions bro. We cant afford to waste time cos november is already here.
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Zonacom(m): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2013
juju2008: I would rather campaign for Peter Obi's candidate. SO Let's go NORTH.
Words have it that obi is making reconsiderations
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Zonacom(m): 7:06am On Aug 07, 2013
cKaiser: So APGA is now another PDP dumping ground.

Mr Soludo how come its the same APGA you lambasted the last time you are coming under to run

Is it that you have no principles
Pls bro, its not just about APGA, its about Anambra and economic revolution we are talking here
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Zonacom(m): 7:10am On Aug 07, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Dude,that's "Desola" the Yoruba tribalistic psycho. The girl is so dumb;Go through her post history,or read her signature. She isn't very intelligent.
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by FrankC3: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2013
My name is Frank-C and I endorse Prof Chukwuma Soludo for Governorship position in Anambra State.
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by Plshavmercyamen: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2013
Is it Morally right thats IF we have conscience for some one to reap where he/she NEVER sowed? Is it morally right to raise the hope of a people(Anambra North) only to dash it to the ground? Is it morally and politically savvy to promise a people during campaigns only to fail them with reckless abandon? Is it morally right for monkey to dey work while baboon go come they chop? Is it not a fallacy to say that the whole of Anambra North have got nobody who can march Soludo from the south Intellectually and other wise? Does it mean that Anambraians nay Nigerians are not good students of history? Cos IF we are we should know dat PDP lost the last election in Anambra State because of same imposition of Soludo on them. Is it not HYPOCRISY for some pple to judge Ngige based on party affiliation(APC) only to judge Soludo based on competence? Umunnem ka anyi na agwa onwe anyi Ezi okwu oge nile! Let us look at the track records of this two men objectively so we can put our money where our mouth is. Chukwu gozie anyi.
Re: Prof Chukwuma Soludo Campaign Thread. by bushwailo: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
Zona.com:
At least I knopw you have some sense.
If Soludo wants to win, let him get his manifesto out of Facebook and into the streets.
And campaign against a guy who is tested and trusted.

I don't know many traders in Onitsha and Nnewi who is interested in reading facebook stories.

U guys are just dreamers.
I even thought the guy had gotted the nod from the "so called" APGA. shocked shocked
Last I heard Obi had his own choice for candidate.
And as far as I am concerned Obi is about all that is left of APGA.

No wonder there was no one around to cheer him while he received his APGA membership.
This is just desperation on the path of Soludo
Please u guys should quick
Donate some money to the guy he needs it.
The guy looks broke grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wu Killed It Nigerias 1st Lady Vs Cameroon / 10 Top Things Nigerians Now Accept As Normal / Imminent Collapse Of Civil Rule In Nigeria By Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.