Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Etisalat Magic Sim For Free Browsing - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Etisalat Magic Sim For Free Browsing (1039 Views)

New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim / Solibay Browers Xtra (21) Free Browsing Soft.no Configuration Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Magic Sim For Free Browsing by berryhill: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
Everybody is going crazy about Mtn Magic Sim.,well it dosen't work anymore..However you can enjoy unlimited browsing 24/7 for God knows how long..The only thing that can stop you from browsing is only Etisalat cos once they discover this secret they will block you from browsing for free so if i were you i will join the bandwagon of those smart young 9ja folks that are already enjoying free browsing using Etisalat sim..you must be on easy cliq.,then follow my method and start browsing for free..for the thomas you can go ahead and keep on paying for internet connection which is not always reliable and also expensive..if you think this is a scam don't bother buying.,keep on paying for internet connection..get my ebook that will teach you everything for #1,000 only and that is not expensive cos some guys spend more than that every sunday for flexing..for more info call mayor on 0810-027-1279..don't procastinate.,take action now..
Re: Etisalat Magic Sim For Free Browsing by naughtybynature(f): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
Thief mayor cool
Re: Etisalat Magic Sim For Free Browsing by lanrei(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
hehehe.. abi na.. man go chop
Re: Etisalat Magic Sim For Free Browsing by berryhill: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Naughty u have d right to make a choice and if you like don't buy..others have bought the package and they are all satisfied..pls dont u ever call me a thief or i will insult u to the last mad man..
Re: Etisalat Magic Sim For Free Browsing by elipheleh(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
mayor you are a big thief.... ole, onye ohi, barawo..... we no go buy na by force? ;Dmayor you are a big thief.... ole, onye ohi, barawo..... we no go buy na by force?
Re: Etisalat Magic Sim For Free Browsing by berryhill: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
Eliphele fools like you are jobless..get a life dude..nobody asked you to comment on this post and nobody is forcing you to buy..i have sold 18copies of this ebook and nobody complained..i'll bet 5yrs from now you'll still be wasting your time on this forum looking for who to ins ult.,i pity your parents

(1) (Reply)

Get This For Your Business And Less The Stress / Contact Me For Your Modeling Projects / Wow!!!get Affordable And Professianally Written Business Plans And Proposals!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.