Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,444,562 members, 5,504,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 April 2020 at 07:13 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (374285 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 8:31am On Mar 23
Get any website designed for you today for as low as N15000

*Ecommerce Website*

Have you ever want to start your online shop business and don't know how to go about , at Baycrystal we don't just give you a professional advice but we build an Ecommerce system that works, close more deals and attracts more leads today with payment integration support

Discuss with us now and get your Ecommerce website today?

*Real Estate Website*
Are your a reading estate developer, real estate manager or you are into real estate business do you know it pays when you have all your listings in one portfolio for easy access and customers to reach out to you. Imagine the millions of people on the internet longing to have access to cheaper deals and more.

Let's help you build that real estate website where people can buy and sell and rent today

For further enquiries contact us in +2348186219002

www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nichy1(f): 3:03pm On Mar 24
If You Don't Have A Skill That Can Earn You At Least N10k On A One Day Work From Your Bedroom, Then You'll Be BROKE This 2020!

...And even if you won't, your money level won't increase.

Plus, you'll be stressing and slaving your ass out to earn peanuts.

Outrageous right? But it's 100% true. And here's why...

If you're working 9 to 5, be assured your salary by the month end isn't still enough for you after all the slaving.

If you're just hustling like any other youth, I bet you're struggling. Because you earn peanuts, and still run around all day long.

But if you want to EARN HIGH while working from your bedroom, at your own time, this 2020, you need a HIGH INCOME Skill to add to your current source of income.

Just to be clear...

High Income Skill + Internet + Your Smart Phone = Your Battery dying with Daily Credit Alerts this 2020 while you chill at home!

Imagine if you have this High Income Skill (Copywriting is the HIGHEST PAID writing skill in the world!).

And you can comfortably name your price. Say you can get a job of N10k done in one day (101% possible).

If you do jobs of N10k daily for 1 month, you're cashing out N300,000 monthly in 2020! Without stepping out of your house!).

N300,000 monthly * 12 months = N3.6million

That is how you become a millionaire in one year!

I will teach you this High Income Skill, and how to rake in CREDIT ALERTS with it in 2020 in my Copywriting Masterclass!

Here's just a little sneak peek of what you'll learn from this Masterclass: ���

� How To Create direct response advert through COPYWRITING, that TRIPLES the number of ORDERS you get on your product or service and skyrockets your SALES.

� The Quick and Easy way to write PERSUASIVE and HYPNOTIC Sales Copies that get CUSTOMERS falling over each other to buy whatever product you're selling.

� How to become a World Class Copywriter that can EFFORTLESSLY pull out a Great Copy even from your sleep, and EARN MASSIVE income monthly writing for your business and/or working as a Freelance Copywriter for CLIENTS from ANYWHERE in the world.

� And many more...

And that's not even all!

For enrolling into this Masterclass, I'll "dash" YOU these 7 Mouth-watering BONUSES for FREE! ��

� The BEST Sales Letter Template by my Mentor who's a Top Copywriter in Nigeria, that pulled in OVER N5million worth of Sales for him under 1 week. ➡️ Worth N15,000

� Easy-to-use Swipe File: Other practical Sales Copy Templates and examples that will skyrocket your productivity with this skill. ➡️ Worth N10,000

� Blindfolder Price Hack: this will reveal tricks you can use to put ANY price (no matter how expensive) on your product and blindfold your customers from "negotiating". ➡️ Worth N8,500

� High Target Income Formular: this will expose the tested model you can follow to make ANY amount of money you desire for in 2020. ➡️ Worth N9,500

� The eCom Cheat Sheet: this will show you how to start a mini importation/e-commerce business from Nigeria and make tons of cash from it. ➡️ Worth N25,000

� This powerful book, "Small Business Big Money" by Akin Alabi. This is our bestseller at my company, Ninspiro Books, and it can "shake" YOUR business with profits. ➡️ Worth N5,000

� Access to my inner circle Copywriting Hub: a post-class forum where you'll have a LIFETIME access to coaching with me, masterminds with your fellows, and full growth process. ➡️ Worth N10,000

Total Worth of BONUSES for YOU ➡️ N83,000

All for FREE!!! ���

You can't get these offers anywhere else!

The Masterclass holds on WhatsApp on March 28th and 29th.

It is for maximum of 20 Persons ONLY.

The Testimonials from my past students in 2019 will leave you with no choice but to partake in this. ���

The Actual Investment for the Copywriting Masterclass is N25,000.
But The FIRST 9 PERSONS to pay will pay N5000 ONLY! That is less than the price of your shoe.
The other 11 persons who don't take action IMMEDIATELY will pay N10,000.

I repeat, the 10th person will pay N10,000.

To reserve your Slot NOW, Click here ���
REGISTER FOR COPYWRITING MASTERCLASS HERE NOW!

Only 20 Slots Available!

If you hurry NOW and pay within the next 24 hours, I'll throw in these 3 MORE eye-popping BONUSES exclusively for YOU! ���

� Secret Hack To Open a Legit NIGERIAN PayPal account that can send and RECEIVE Money. ➡️ Worth N15,000
� 50 Hot-on-demand Products YOU can import and sell in Nigeria and make crazy money this 2020 PLUS direct links to their suppliers. ➡️ Worth N10,000
� 5 Best eBooks on Sales that will turn YOU into a BADASS Sales Machine. ➡️ Worth N10,000

Total Worth of Bonuses for 24hours Birds ➡️ N35,000

EXTRA all for YOU for FREE!

That means you'll be walking away with BONUSES worth of N118,000 ALL for FREE! (If you pay within 24 hours).

That's because I'm the Value OVERDOSE Queen (VOQ) ���

And if after this class and you don't make 10 times the money you paid, I'll REFUND you your money back 100%. That's how certain I am of the value I'm giving.

You have nothing to lose.

Pay the price today so that you can pay any price tomorrow!

Secure your Slot NOW! �
REGISTER FOR COPYWRITING MASTERCLASS HERE NOW!

© Nicholate Osinachi
Duchess of Copywriting
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 7:01am On Mar 27
This is the best time to market smart !!!! Email or sms marketing is not dead yet�

Working from home in this Covid-19 times can only get better, reach out to more audience for patronage today when you Get �
✅50k Corporate emails
✅10mil Naija states phone numbers
✅160k workers emails
✅ 80k Sme's emails
✅20k whatsapp numbers
✅12k telegram numbers
Book now - wa.me/2348186219002

also send SMS for as low as N1.70kobo on www.eadesms.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Guruzblend: 2:42am On Mar 30
I can create a website for your business at affordable rates, Contact me so i can start building your website

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.