Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (524117 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by marijuanamansho(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2019
Start a Website. The best way to start learning web design is to start doing it. ...
Read Everything You Can. Start reading. ...
Be An Effective Communicator. ...
Subscribe to Tuts+ & Envato Elements. ...
Think in HTML. ...
Play with Code at Codeacademy. ...
Learn to Understand CSS. ...
Apply Your Design Skills to the Web and many more step

hey if you interested to buy online weed or marijuana
visit our website
http://marijuanamansshop.com/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Sifonudoh: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nigerian adsense for sale, new policy
call/whatsapp me 09068605947

I also have INSTABUILDER 2.07 at a discounted price
unlimited websites
call/whatsapp me 09068605947
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by fabadec: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2019
iyenimofe:
Why Tutor Web design Directly on
Nairaland?

The Internet is a large source of Web Design Tutorials, some correct and
some are not. Since HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, etc may be foreign to a
newbie, he may be quite unsure of what he is learning.
To make matters worse, most tutorials do not have a FUNCTIONAL
interactive medium where questions can be asked and answered.
The Solution:
The problem will be solved if a platform is created to treat web design
tutorials and at the same time deal with questions posted by users. This
is where the thread comes in.
This thread will treat Web tutorials on HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript and so on.
These tutorials will be posted DIRECTLY HERE on the thread. Problems/
Questions can also be posted and since this is an open platform, it may
be answered by fellow Nairalanders who have had experience in our local
market.
All you have to do is sit back, visit the thread, read the posts, ask
questions (if any), contribute to or debunk posted tutorials. And you do
all of this without even leaving Nairaland! smiley How easier can it be?
Let’s set the ball rolling!!
Please, I need someone that can help develop a word press site where people can read news and get paid.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
Reach Millions of customer & Grow Your Business with Bulk SMS Marketing!
*SMS @ N1.70Kobo*
Contact EadeSMS today on call/whatsapp: +2348186219002
Visit www.eadesms.com to get started
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Lionhearted: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
iyenimofe:
4)"I have never used a" with checkboxes Phone, Keyboard, monitor and Tablet.
The code for this is:
<input type="checkbox" name="neverused" value="phone">Phone
<br>
<input type="checkbox" name="neverused" value="keyboard">Keyboard
<br>
<input type="checkbox" name="neverused" value="monitor">Monitor
<br>
<input type="checkbox" name="neverused" value="tablet">Tablet
The checkboxes are similar to the radio buttons except that checkboxes allow the user select more than one option. The <br> tags are used so that the a new item will begin on a new line.

Sorry I joined the class six years late.

I can see the use and function of the bolded in this form. When removed, the results were still the same.

As best practice, must I always include them and why?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
*Hot Hot Hot Promo 2 - Website Packages*

*Do you need any of the following websites?*

*Real Estate Website*

*Ecommerce Website*

*Blog*

*Personal/Business related website*

And many more.......

Get any website of your choice for N10,000 this festive season, make your dream come through as you key into the promo..

Proudly powered by Baycrystal Computers

Visit www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by tonididdy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Kaewaventures: 11:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
Kæwa Ventures
Kæwa Global

OUR SERVICES
✅ DATA SUBSCRIPTION .

✅ DATA SUB

MTN SME DATA

1Gb #500

2Gb #1000

3Gb #1500

4Gb #2000

5Gb #2500

MTN DATA GIFTING (HEAVY DATA)
4.5GB 1950
10GB. 3400
15GB. 4900
40GB. 9800

MTN Validity: 1 month
………………………………

GLO DATA PRICE
✅1.84GB ⇒₦90O
✅4.50GB ⇒₦18OO
✅7.20GB ⇒₦2200
✅8.75GB⇒₦2700
✅12.5GB ⇒₦3600
✅15.6GB ⇒₦4500

Glo Validity: 1 month
…………………………......

AIRTEL data price

750mb #500 (14days validity)

1.5Gb. #950

4.5Gb #1900

6Gb. #2400

Airtel Validity: 1 month
……………………………....

Etisalat Data Price

1GB =#700

2GB =#1400

3GB =#2000

4GB =#2600

5GB =#3100

Validity: 1month
…………………………………

To check data balance:
MTN: ×461×4#
GLO: ×127 ×0#
Airtel: ×140#
Etisalat: ×228#

Mode of payment
�� Cash
�� Bank transfer
�� Airtime payment

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Donaldtus: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
To have a site like nairaland contact me through the link. https://vanguardngn..com/p/contact-us.html?m=1
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by naumankhan2192: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
can anyone make a theme like this please help me I need [url][/url]https://tech4me1..com/2019/04/free-netflix-account-ways-100-working.html
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by BrandLume: 1:42am On Dec 13, 2019
You can reach out to us if you need any help with your [url]website development[/https://brandlume.com/website-design-development-company/web-design-development-services-company/] issues. Hope this helps.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by aienoben(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sunday Tech Enterprise

Learn to generate real international sim phone numbers for online registrations and verifications on sites and apps like facebook, uber, instagram, whatsapp, viber etc so you can stay anonymous online to avoid spam.

Disclaimer: We are not liable to how you use these numbers. Call me on +234-9-0-3-1-5-6-0-4-0-4
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by gallivant: 12:31am On Dec 17, 2019
edit
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by chocky01: 11:07am On Dec 18, 2019
I want to teach a simple google website creation with MAP listing. It is quite simple to learn, infact by reading this article will take you fully in, and if you have a question, I will clarify. Go to post
https://www.deanalyst.com/google-business-account-free-site-creation-and-verification/
iyenimofe:
Tutors who want to discuss NEW topics should please send me a PM.
If you want to add to a topic that has been treated or is in session, no need of a PM as this an open source project. smiley
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Olatunde1808(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2019
Do you need a professional web developer?
Build your supple, tractable, lasting and easy to bend websites from SCRATCH and not Wordpress today!

Services include:
News Blog, Music and Video website, Office website, Business website, Real estate website, Betting site, E-commerce store (like Jumia or Buy and selling website like Jiji and OLX).
All at budget friendly rate.
Contact: Zero eight one six , two eight seven, nine five five zero.
(Open for short and long term deals).
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by BestJerry(m): 12:42am On Dec 23, 2019
The year has not ended. You can still become a Web Designer before the end of 2019. Adjust your sails for a more successful year ahead with a top in-demand skill using this *Year End Offer*

*What to learn:*
▪How to host a zero cost website for your practice.
▪How to register a business domain name.
▪How to design and host websites to increase business leads.
▪How to set up a professionally customized business emails.
▪How to create a free online store.
▪How to add payment gateway to a free online store.
▪Making your business searchable on google.

Training venue: Whatsapp group
Mode: Video, audio, text.

*This is a very rare offer with loaded content that every business needs whether you want to design yours or for your clients.*
*Join the group...*

https:// chat. whatsapp. com/ INCT3qQL0UCCAapQdACn2y

Or contact me through my WhatsApp number 07085974779
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by index007(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
The average salary of a JavaScript Developer is $114,141 ( = NGN 41,376,112.50) per annum (https://www.indeed.com/salaries/javascript-developer-Salaries)

Come invest in your future at ALL-TECH SYSTEMS & CO in our JavaScript Full Stack Developer Course.

For more details, kindly visit our website https://www.alltsnetwork.com

Age Group: Secondary School Leaver and Above

STOP PROCRASTINATING AND START TAKING BOLD STEPS INTO A BRIGHTER FUTURE
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by dayssolalee(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
I am not trying to point to any bad hosting company. I just decide to write this to eulogize this Nigerian
hosting company called Smart Web. They might not be the best, In fact, I have not try any other Nigerian hosting company since I started using Smart web. I had been using Smart Web now two good years and I had not regretted it for just once. The hosting I was paying N10,000 for on Blue host is equivalent to the lowest package I first stat using when I register with Smart Web.

There customer service is on point. There is no day an issue came up without meeting them at home. They are always there. Like I said the other time, customer service is one of the best criteria you should look at when choosing a good hosting company. The speed and up time is also good. Shout out to Smart Web Nigeria Limited for their good work.

May be I will try another hosting company for some of my clients in the coming year 2020. But until then, I stick
with smart web.

To get started on smart web, you can click http:///2Mm6XKU or read the full story below

https://smenmusic.com.ng/best-nigerian-web-hosting-company-for-musicians-and-businesses/

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.