Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,925 members, 7,824,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (524092 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by wisemania(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lordi u nogo vex 4ur padi naw.....he nogo apun again sir!....
Oya all d nu students wey una aceptance and sch fee receipt...b4 class rep du una displacement method...oya! Make una fileout un2 bursery kaaban wit immediate alacrity..
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by BoyCoyToy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
Bur Sar grin
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Appliedmaths(m): 1:02am On Nov 29, 2013
brownlord: @ALL THE NEW STUDENTS IN THIS CLASS, MAKE ALL OF UNA GO PAY UNA DUES SHARPALLY, ABI UNA HEAR SAY NIGERIA DON DEY RUN FREE EDUCATION NI?

@APPLIEDMATHS
@WISEMENIA

WHY UNA DEY MAKE ME LOOSE HOPE NOW, I DEY BATTLE WITH THE SMALL I KNOW, IF I DEY SEE UNA POST I DEY LOOSE HOPE, ABEG MAKE UNA SEEK CAUTION AND APPLY DO WELL BEFORE I VEX.

@IYEMNOFE, SIR YOUR ARE STILL THE BOSS, ANY OTHER LECTURER NA BOBO

Oga class rep Lordi sir, abg when you confirm the payment matter no forget my path ooo. #I hail.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by brownlord: 1:11am On Nov 29, 2013
[quote author=mrstanley][/q
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by brownlord: 1:15am On Nov 29, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

Oga class rep Lordi sir, abg when you confirm the payment matter no forget my path ooo. #I hail.

Boss afa now, see i no understand una o, hw we fit take run parols now, e mean say una no go allign with who no get 2go , abeg u get anyfin like viber, wechat or anyfin we fit take chat apart from bbm, 2go and whatsapp, my bb don spoil
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Appliedmaths(m): 2:59am On Nov 29, 2013
brownlord:

Boss afa now, see i no understand una o, hw we fit take run parols now, e mean say una no go allign with who no get 2go , abeg u get anyfin like viber, wechat or anyfin we fit take chat apart from bbm, 2go and whatsapp, my bb don spoil

I go send you mail. NO P.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by brownlord: 4:09am On Nov 29, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

I go send you mail. NO P.

This man u no dey sleep? see time you take comment ( enter class ) 2:59am, moderator abeg help me ban this guy

na from dream i even dey comment so self, anyway i dey wait ur mail
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ades111(m): 6:27am On Nov 29, 2013
iyenimofe:
Why do you not want to try coding from the scratch?
@oga mofe: pls i wanna create a forum site similar to "myschool.com.ng" pls what are d tinz i nid to put in place...i beg u ni bro though stil in page 12 of dis exclusive class...do reach me @ adesolomon024@gmail.com....tanx nd God in his infinite mercy replenish ur knowledge.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by wisemania(m): 8:27am On Nov 29, 2013
brownlord:

Bro if you don make ne naira from this same thing, i sware you no go dey here dey post from thread to thread like one yahoo boy when newly buy laptop
baba i beg edit dat post wey u quote dat guy,i don report am 2 moderator,and dem don hide hin post...but as u quote am d post stil dey der..so ibeg make u edit ur post,and delete s guy own..thank u
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by iyenimofe(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2013
Incredible.me:
pls, i dont intend to be a pain in the neck. pls how do i know my browser's DOCTYPE
The <!DOCTYPE> declaration
As stated in an earlier post
HTML comes in diferent
versions, so you have to
specify the version you're
writing in if not your page
shall be rendered in quirk
mode( the browser will
interpret it anyhow).
The following are the <!
DOCTYPE> declarations for the
commonly used versions:
WARNING: Doctype
declarations must contain no
errors
HTML 4.01
< ! DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//
W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN"
" http://www.w3.org/TR/
html4/loose.dtd">
XHTML 1.0
< ! DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//
W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0
Transitional//EN"
xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-
transitional.dtd">
HTML 5
< ! DOCTYPE html>
The < ! DOCTYPE> declaration
is thus the first item to be
inserted in the document.
Although I advice you to use
the doctype declaration for
HTML 5, it's easy to remember
and also standard.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Raphtop(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]following........................................................................
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Incredibleme: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
TNK. Prof. i grab.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Jayclinics(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
pls can someone enlighten me more on the crude difference between div I'd and div class.?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Arlex(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
iyenimofe:
The <!DOCTYPE> declaration
As stated in an earlier post
HTML comes in diferent
versions, so you have to
specify the version you're
writing in if not your page
shall be rendered in quirk
mode( the browser will
interpret it anyhow).
The following are the <!
DOCTYPE> declarations for the
commonly used versions:
WARNING: Doctype
declarations must contain no
errors
HTML 4.01
< ! DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//
W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN"
html4/loose.dtd">
XHTML 1.0
< ! DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//
W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0
Transitional//EN"
xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-
transitional.dtd">
HTML 5
< ! DOCTYPE html>
The < ! DOCTYPE> declaration
is thus the first item to be
inserted in the document.

pls sir enlighten me more on d aspect of this html, do they download the html to d notepad or does it come with d notepad?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nastydroid(m): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
iyenimofe:
thanks for the domain info bro
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by MrDonfranko(m): 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Iyenimofe: Kindly provide me with your Email address. I need to contact you on something.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Appliedmaths(m): 1:04am On Nov 30, 2013
Arlex: pls sir enlighten me more on d aspect of this html, do they download the html to d notepad or does it come with d notepad?

The notepad all ready contains the HTML format, all you need to do is open your notepad, save the page as an HTML extension. Ex page.html then return back to the page and start coding.

@Jay, Please read from the beginning of CSS on this thread you'll find what you are looking for. Personally I use div I'ds as the overall container where I place my div class inside.

@Brownlord, hafa I sen you mail I nova C your reply.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Arlex(m): 1:32am On Nov 30, 2013
Ok thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by brownlord: 4:30am On Nov 30, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

The notepad all ready contains the HTML format, all you need to do is open your notepad, save the page as an HTML extension. Ex page.html then return back to the page and start coding.

@Jay, Please read from the beginning of CSS on this thread you'll find what you are looking for. Personally I use div I'ds as the overall container where I place my div class inside.

@Brownlord, hafa I sen you mail I nova C your reply.

Boss i don respond to you
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by brownlord: 6:27am On Nov 30, 2013
@lecturer, please i need a little explanation in part 4. Id Selectors

in Html what would be the code inside bracket

I know css is
#box
{color:green;}

and uses plz
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by olanre12(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
@iyenimofe, as a starter pls can i use editplus 3 for replacement of notepad++ and give us the diagram on Styling Links with CSS,thanks.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Jayclinics(m): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
Video tutorials is really working for me because I do understand fast wen I listen wit my ears and see wit my eyes the examples.
downloading the videos from YouTube and watching it wit ease.
but it is a kind of costly shaa.
now downloading a php tutorials
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Jayclinics(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
brownlord:

Boss i don respond to you

thanks bro...
designing my site all the way ....
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Jayclinics(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
Appliedmaths.:
@omoelu1, I have one html5 code that validates username, password, and phone num and it's "case sensitive", doesn't accept empty fields, doesn't accept numbers for alphabets. BUT still trying to code the pattern so it can validate email and homepage... No js involved, would keep you POSTED.

Hi applied baba, this validation stuffs u ar talking what is it all about? can u pls summarize it for me to understand in a lay mans knowledge
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by brownlord: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
Jay clinics: Video tutorials is really working for me because I do understand fast wen I listen wit my ears and see wit my eyes the examples.

Is there a way u can send me the vidio or direct link for me to download, plz respond back
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by olanre12(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
Jay clinics: Video tutorials is really working for me because I do understand fast wen I listen wit my ears and see wit my eyes the examples.
like how much pls
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Jayclinics(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
brownlord:

Is there a way u can send me the vidio or direct link for me to download, plz respond back
just go to YouTube and search for the videos, like eg
learn CSS, learn php
and any thing you don't understand in your course of coding dia is always someone on YouTube that has put up the video...
like I was learning how to put up drop down hover menu dis morning from YouTube.

pm me
jayclinics@gmail.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Jayclinics(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
always reset your css , using the CSS reset tool to avoid browser inconsistenses....
I just bumped into it dis afternoon and I thought it would be a great tip or let Me say warning.
haven't understood it clearly still parading around it on:
http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/css/reset/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Appliedmaths(m): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Jay clinics:

Hi applied baba, this validation stuffs u ar talking what is it all about? can u pls summarize it for me to understand in a lay mans knowledge

When you get to Javascript you'll understand better, it's all about Form validation. Don't stress your self. My guy just understand the basics in HTML and CSS, then you'll approach JS.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by brownlord: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
Jay clinics:
just go to YouTube and search for the videos, like eg
learn CSS, learn php
and any thing you don't understand in your course of coding dia is always someone on YouTube that has put up the video...
like I was learning how to put up drop down hover menu dis morning from YouTube.

pm me
jayclinics@gmail.com

@jayclinics, please acknowledge my mail.

@applied[size=15pt]English[/size] Baba you see my mail so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.