Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (523013 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by boss096(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hello guys
I'm trying to create my first web site and i'm having trouble with handling my forms in PHP.
I'm using Dreamweaver pls can anybody here help!?
I just want to know how PHP works with HTML and how to apply it thanks.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Classicsammy: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2017
i will design a standard wordpress adsense niche blog at $5 click the link below to order
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/985e6906d1
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ACFreeHost: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2017
Are you a website developer or a web designer and you need a reliable hosting server provider to host your website for FREE and Adverts FREE? That's why ACFreeHost is here to make that possible for you Publishers, just all you need is to visit www.acfreehost.com and register then you are good to go. No Adverts on your sites, No disk limite, No bandwidth limite e.t.c. Don't worry all are FREE and if you have any question their pleased to assist you. So visit www.acfreehost.com and register Now.!!

VISIT : [url]WWW.ACFREEHOST.COM[/url]
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
boss096:
Hello guys
I'm trying to create my first web site and i'm having trouble with handling my forms in PHP.
I'm using Dreamweaver pls can anybody here help!?
I just want to know how PHP works with HTML and how to apply it thanks.

Don't bother ur self go to youtube and watch the video u get started by searching
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
Happy Sunday we trust you had a great weekend tomorrow is another great day and we have only one question for you

Did you know? We have review all our prices to meet your needs

Cedarhostng is offering a Basic. Plan of 7GB Disk Space @ N3000/Yr.

Who is this plan is suitable for
*Business Owners
*Bloggers
*E-commerce
*School owners
And lots more ....

The plan comprises of the following features
*Unlimited Bandwidth
*Unlimited Databases
*Unlimited Email Accounts
and lots more...

Get started today by visiting www.cedarhostng.net

Do you have any questions about our hosting services or how we can help you get started in having an online presence Contact us today, we will
be glad to provide you with all the necessary assistance.

Have a Great Week Ahead..
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ojuokohaddie: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2017
Build your Professional website with just #20,000.
If you have a business that offers services to people, you need a website. It is a must in promoting your business online. Centrifuge Group offer you the CHEAPEST website, EVER!. Just #20,000 only.
go to https://www.centrifugegroup.com/3-in-1-small-business-going-global-smes/ and read more.
Call 8186418751 / 9058929354 - or go to https://www.centrifugegroup.com/3in1/ and register
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Agriman(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2017
Hi, Nairalanders! Hivazinc has launched an online developers community, let's go teach and learn programming

https://www.nairaland.com/4127484/hivazinc-launches-online-developers-tech
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Get started with hosting your website today on our fast and reliable server with 99.9% uptime
Disk Space-7GB @N3000/Yr + Unlimited Email accounts +Unlimited Bandwidth + Unlimited Database and lots more...
For further enquires: call -08186219002,07011123518
Visit: www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by vpaymoney(m): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pls I need some to help me upload HTML file to my site pls I beg its urgent.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2017
Eadesms is no.1 SMS service provider, your messages are sent to any network both in Nigeria and other International Countries for as low as N1.70/sms

Eadesms platform enable you to
-Upload phone numbers to your phonebook so you don't have to type your number each time you want to send a message
-ability to categorize your numbers into groups
-schedule delivery of messages on a particular date & lots more...

To get started visit www.eadesms.com

Do you need GSM numbers to reach out to your targeted audience based on LGA, State, Country, working class, students etc contact us today

Interested being a Reseller contact us today...
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by soltaisam: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2017
Please, this is my www.oneplusonemil.com I don't want the slider to open of the mobile view. I used . Is there anyone that can help me to do this on ?. Thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Syphonn(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
How to sync your PC with Google Drive

One of the most popular cloud services is Google Drive. Google provides a user with a free 15GB of the cloud as soon as a user creates an email account. In case it is paid business account, a user will get 30GB of storage by default. A user can always expand this storage if he or she wants to, by purchasing more space.

READ MORE AT:
http://www.busygisting.com/how-to-sync-your-pc-with-google-drive/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by okitejoseph: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
How can one participate in this tech forum?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2017
Morning welcome into another great week Yes it's monday!!!!

Do you know that sinking feeling you get when you realize you have NO IDEA what you’re going to do next? When you make it to the final round of interviews and you don’t get the job. Or, when you stroll up to work, the front door is bolted, and a sign says “Sorry, we’re shutting down”? (That actually happened to my friend – no joke.)
Or how about when you take a long, hard look at yourself and realize you actually cannot decide “what you want to do with your life”? There are too many things in there! Too many passions

Make a plan today to develop that tech skills that can land you a great job or create an enabling opportunity for you today

Baycrystal Computers Admission is on into the following courses

*Certificate in Information Technology

*Diploma in Information Technology

*Webdesign

*Oracle

*Graphics Design & Animation

*Programming Courses

*Digital Marketing

*Networking

*Internet Businesses

and lots more....

Take this unique opportunity to Boost you career become self reliant and be empowered Don't miss out

For further enquiries call 08186219002 or 07011123518

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ogizzy(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2017
Pls Op, how much you charge someone for Designing of a website? I am interested pls. U can WhatsApp me or call 08038404736 for details.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ogizzy(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2017
Pls sir OP. Kudos. I really enjoyed ur lectures. Bt iam having challenge on hw to code a form. E.g lyk admission form.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by okwuvic(m): 4:00am On Oct 28, 2017
How To Download Wordpress Premium Themes For Free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIypFMadAlg

Description:
hello Guys..in this video i will teach you how to download premium wordpress themes for free

On my channel you will also find:

How To Install And Use Wordpress On Your Local Machine Offline Using Microsoft Webmatrix

How To Install And Use Joomla On Your Local Machine Offline Using Microsoft Webmatrix

Permanently Activate Any Edition of Windows 10 using Microsoft Toolkit | 100% Working

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.