Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order (8999 Views)

Seun Call Jaybee To Order! / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
Oga Seun, am using this medium to tell you to caution your moderator Sexkillz and warn him to stop giving me unnecessary bans. He accused me of involving in ethnic bigotry which i was never part of. He has been haunting me with bans that last as long as 3 weeks and this has made me unable to contribute to political section.

Seun, this is the last time i will complain. the next time he bans me on what i didn't do, i will insult him so much he will regret the day he was born.
I urge you to use your powers as the owner of this forum to please unban me and let me continue with my contributions on this forum.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by odohemma(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
Where is my 3D glasses?
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
I want to comment on the thread about Rochas on front page. I can't do that because i was banned unjustly.

Oga Seun, i am waiting for your reply. angry

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
Everybody seems tobe complaining bout this sexkillz.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
It's a war against tribalism on Nairaland. Consider yourself a casualty and take preventive and precautionary measures to avoid such bans re-occuring.

4 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
Sexkillz! Where did you keep my gari? You think I will keep quiet about it? I have endured in silence and I can't take it again. Either you return my gari that you stole from my shop or I wage a war against you that will make you wish you had gone for wheat or semolina instead of gari.

Hehhhhhhhhn!! I don tok my own ooooo! angry angry angry
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
I dunno about gari. I took garri.

2 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillz: It's a war against tribalism on Nairaland. Consider yourself a casualty and take preventive and precautionary measures to avoid such bans re-occuring.

Oh really? who the heck told you am a tribalist? Go through my posts and show me where i insulted any tribe. You have been haunting me with unnecessary bans and you have maliciously banned all my alternate monikers till 2016. This isn't the first time you banned me unjustly. You banned me the other time for off topic for 2 weeks. my post wasn't an off topic.I complained to mukina and my ban was shortened. unfortunately i can't produce the thread for all to see cos i can't remember the thread.

I am warning you son, leave me alone and stop haunting me with your bans. I wonder why someone like you should be made a moderator on politics section. You are callous and wicked. Outside nairaland, you are absolutely nothing!! Almost everyone complains how you ban them unjustly. Don't you feel an utter of shame that you are continually called names on this forum.

Seun, i urge you to please unban me and let me participate on political section. cry

4 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by naptu2: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ishilove: Sexkillz! Where did you keep my gari? You think I will keep quiet about it? I have endured in silence and I can't take it again. Either you return my gari that you stole from my shop or I wage a war against you that will make you wish you had gone for wheat or semolina instead of gari.

Hehhhhhhhhn!! I don tok my own ooooo! angry angry angry

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

O God! You will not kill me!

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
berem: Oh really? who the heck told you am a tribalist? Go through my posts and show me where i insulted any tribe. You have been haunting me with unnecessary bans and you have maliciously banned all my alternate monikers till 2016. This isn't the first time you banned me unjustly. You banned me the other time for off topic for 2 weeks. my post wasn't an off topic.I complained to mukina and my ban was shortened. unfortunately i can't produce the thread for all to see cos i can't remember the thread.

I am warning you son, leave me alone and stop haunting me with your bans. I wonder why someone like you should be made a moderator on politics section. You are callous and wicked. Outside nairaland, you are absolutely nothing!! Almost everyone complains how you ban them unjustly. Don't you feel an utter of shame that you are continually called names on this forum.

Seun, i urge you to please unban me and let me participate on political section. cry

When you are done, let me know.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Simulacrum(m): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillz: When you are done, let me know.

Mr Mod. bone the long thing and unban her for christ sake.

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by IAMBREEZY: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
O boy this one na serious matter o
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
Oga Seun, am patiently waiting for you to unban me or else am gonna either open another moniker or create anti -sexkillz threads!! angry
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Ishilove: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillz: I dunno about gari. I took garri.

angry
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by xynerise: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hmmm. If this is reality them for don poison Sexkillz tay tay
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillz: It's a war against tribalism on Nairaland. Consider yourself a casualty and take preventive and precautionary measures to avoid such bans re-occuring.

if she wasn't a part of it, then you should just unban her.

I wonder what you meant by 'casualty'.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
xynerise: Hmmm. If this is reality them for don poison Sexkillz tay tay
You never see where dem dey swear for pesin e work? abi you never see where dem carry pesin pisure go babalawo?
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
Imanuelle:

If she wasn't a part of it, she won't be banned.

She's playing the victim and it isn't working. She's as guilty as hell.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Austeenxx: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
LWTMB. grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
Imanuelle:

Exactly! he banned me because i participated in the thread. I never insulted any tribe. I am not a bigot! He keeps haunting with bans. All my alternate monikers, he banned till 2016.How wicked could he be?
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
One day this mod boy go ban native doctor son moniker here and.........Seun will create a thread: HELP!!! Sexkillz is suffering from elephantitis of the 'hand', donate generously!

13 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillz: If she wasn't a part of it, she won't be banned.

She's playing the victim and it isn't working. She's as guilty as hell.

Me guilty? why don't you produce the thread for all to see? Produce the thread gaddamit!! angry
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
berem: Me guilty? why don't you produce the thread for all to see? Produce the thread gaddamit!! angry

berem: .....because we have to teach a yoruba man to be clean,obedient and hardworking! Thats the logic. cheesy
Should I continue?

3 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillz:

Should I continue?
why didn't you produce the question i answered? Someone asked a question and i answered it jokingly with sarcasm. How is it an insult?
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
berem: why didn't you produce the question i answered? Someone asked a question and i answered it jokingly. How is it an insult?
You are smart, but I'm smarter.

I told everyone here that you were playing the victim.

You added "jokingly" to make your insult seem light. It doesn't work that way.

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillz: You are smart, but I'm smarter.

I told everyone here that you were playing the victim.

You added "jokingly" to make your insult seem light. It doesn't work that way.
...and you didn't see the Smiley i put there to see it was all a joke? or you wanna tell me i just put it to make my comment light? What is wrong if i modify my post? is it a crime to do so? why don't you produce the question i answered? lol at being smart! you think you're smarter than me in the real world. being a moderator doesn't make you smarter than others!! not at all
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
berem: ...and you didn't see the Smiley i put there to see it was all a joke? or you wanna tell me i just put it to make my comment light? What is wrong if i modify my post? is it a crime to do so?

berem: how many yoruba men have you seen doing trade in those places you mentioned? While the lazy yoruba men go around extorting money from hardworking people,their women are busy doing business.all those yorubas doing business where you mention are women! I mean yoruba women!
I'm looking for the smiley in this one too.

Should I continue?

2 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
LastApostle: One day this mod boy go ban native doctor son moniker here and.........Seun will create a thread: HELP!!! Sexkillz is suffering from elephantitis of the 'hand', donate generously!

hahahahahahaahahaahahaha

*** dies***

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillz:

I'm looking for the smiley in this one too.

Should I continue?
produce the link of the thread gaddamit! I quoted some people and posted those comments.post the comments i quoted.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
Pls berem is not known for tribal insults, I don't think she meant it, sometimes one is tempted to insults as I almost did yesterday.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Adufaye(m): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
Oga benji,I neva see weitin dy wrong wit her post o! Shey bcus of ban make we no comment again??

U sabi ban na u neva ban Lloyd,GEJ,or pple wey dy insult pple 4 nairaland!?

Berem no mind am jor,e no go unban u,I no just knw y person wey sabi ban no knw weitin b protest? She don protest na u no wan lift d ban,u just dy find xcus so dat pple go suport u!
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
Pls berem is not known for tribal insults, I don't think she meant it, sometimes one is tempted to insults as I almost did yesterday.

Allow her comment on the rochas thread, so many people are peddling lies there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Gurusbase.com Is Now Gurusbase.net / Meet VP Yemi Osinbajo's Only Son 'Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbanjo:See Profile &Biography / Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.