Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order (9010 Views)

Seun Call Jaybee To Order! / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by iheanyi40(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
lipsrsealed
r231:

Same to you bro...
grin
r231:

Same to you bro...
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
freecocoa: When I started going through this thread I promised myself I won't comment on it but the way you were crying about being banned made me check out the threads you were banned for creating.

Tbh if I were in the position, I'd not only ban you, I'd even ban you IP, ban your fingers, ban your empty skull and everything 'bannable', I'd really and sincerely want to make sure you never post on any social media again. Dude you are disgusting, you are sick, you need psychiatric evaluation, you should not be allowed to come near human beings cos you are worse than a useless animal, inshort you are despicable.

I know there are sick, dark twisted people like you all over the world so I'm not surprised but what baffles me is that you have the guts to even defend your perversion, the fact that you are not ashamed of it is a cause for concern, to think that you are openly fighting to be allowed to pollute everywhere with your sickness is sickening.

Just imagine the kind of things you post and argue to be romantic, my god! Please get help urgently and I hope you don't go near children o, fecking hediot.

Sexkillz you people should look for a way to keep filth like him off this forum, he is just too sick and dirty.
tank u ma'am,

I b a fool 2 flex my muscles 4 a lady.

Pls don't eva quote me.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by xynerise: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
iheanyi40: lipsrsealed grin
Antelope whats funny? He meant ''same to you'' denotatively

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
xynerise: Berem, them never still deliver unban you?
mba nu! am taking a leave on nairaland for now. make i rest abeg. Being addicted to nairaland is affecting me seriously. I need to take a break. grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
ebamma: if them unban am, make them follow unban me oh, because both of us are guilty of the same offence
Oh boy, go drink garri make your eye clear! you and who dey guilty of the same offence? abeg just respect yourself you hear me so? angry
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by freecocoa(f): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: tank u ma'am,

I b a fool 2 flex my muscles 4 a lady.

Pls don't eva quote me.
You are also very stupid alongside being a pervert, I can quote you whenever I deem fit.

You should check yourself into an institution and leave the internet for a little while, come back when you are better.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
naptu2:

grin
The thing no tire you? To impeach someone because you don't like him. grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
I can see politics section is raging with fire! I thought i was the only one complaining about sexkillz? sooner or later, this section will be filled with anti-sexkillz threads. hehehehe! grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
freecocoa: You are also very stupid alongside being a pervert, I can quote you whenever I deem fit.

You should check yourself into an institution and leave the internet for a little while, come back when you are better.
noted ma'am, I will do as u said.

D bullies re d easiest 2 lick .
Hope u no wat I meant
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
The fire is from your fellow tribalists. But don't worry, we have more than enough extinguishers.

This is just the beginning.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by iheanyi40(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
xynerise:
Antelope whats funny? He meant ''same to you'' denotatively
i don bcom antelope shea ?
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
freecocoa: You are also very stupid alongside being a pervert, I can quote you whenever I deem fit.

Sweerie, don't exert ur energy on insignificant rantings here. Save for our romance
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
See flexing of muscle on a faceless anonymous forum? I can't fit laugh!! grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: The fire is from your fellow tribalists. But don't worry, we have more than enough extinguishers.

This is just the beginning.

bros stop dis abysmal war, it ain't gonna lead 2 a good end.

Brave men re peace makers.

Apologia doesn't really implies dat u re wrong.

I tink u need 2 apologize 2 d house for dis unspeakable drama uve started.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: bros stop dis abysmal war, it ain't gonna lead 2 a good end.

I think you need to wake up and face reality. And I think I've indulged you enough.
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
ighoosagie: bros stop dis abysmal war, it ain't gonna lead 2 a good end.

Dude is as arrogant as my neighbour's dog.He is a perfect man and he is above mistakes. He is a moderator, that makes him the smartest man on nairaland. Lol! grin
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: I think you need to wake up and face reality. And I think I've indulged you enough.
indulge who,? I see u as a fellow NL n not as a mod.

bros , even real tyrants like gadaffi , mubarak, charles Taylor, Osama, abacha, Berlusconi, were still kept where dey belong , na common u wey no reach half cup of garri wan dey form superman.

No b everybody sabi play ball o, bt arise o compatriot 2 Nigeria call o. ( frm 2face)
Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
Berem should go and cook soup for her Oga. Real or imagined. This is unbecoming of a self acclaimed married woman. You slept by past 3 am Nigerian time last night, depriving the man, and now, you want to deprive him lunch?

What is this really?

2 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: Berem should go and cook soup for her Oga. Real or imagined. This is unbecoming of a self acclaimed married woman. You slept by past 3 am Nigerian time last night, depriving the man, and now, you want to deprive him lunch?

What is this really?

According to mangrovereporters, you travelled all the way to California to scratch ordinary card, deny it son.

4 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: Berem should go and cook soup for her Oga. Real or imagined. This is unbecoming of a self acclaimed married woman. You slept by past 3 am Nigerian time last night, depriving the man, and now, you want to deprive him lunch?

What is this really?

Sharrap, what's your business how i treat my man? you want me to post his picture for you to see how healthy,charming and sexy he looks? You no reach am anywhere. you should be bothered how Ogugua will take care of you so that you add more weight. you're too skinny for fucck sake!! grin

10 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Enegod(m): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
berem: Sharrap, what's your business how i treat my man? you want me to post his picture for you to see how healthy,charming and sexy he looks? You no reach am anywhere. you should be bothered how Ogugua will take care of you so that you add more weight. you're too skinny for fucck sake!! grin
this one sweet me...... grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by luvablesam(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
freecocoa: When I started going through this thread I promised myself I won't comment on it but the way you were crying about being banned made me check out the threads you were banned for creating.

Tbh if I were in the position, I'd not only ban you, I'd even ban you IP, ban your fingers, ban your empty skull and everything 'bannable', I'd really and sincerely want to make sure you never post on any social media again. Dude you are disgusting, you are sick, you need psychiatric evaluation, you should not be allowed to come near human beings cos you are worse than a useless animal, inshort you are despicable.

I know there are sick, dark twisted people like you all over the world so I'm not surprised but what baffles me is that you have the guts to even defend your perversion, the fact that you are not ashamed of it is a cause for concern, to think that you are openly fighting to be allowed to pollute everywhere with your sickness is sickening.

Just imagine the kind of things you post and argue to be romantic, my god! Please get help urgently and I hope you don't go near children o, fecking hediot.

Sexkillz you people should look for a way to keep filth like him off this forum, he is just too sick and dirty.
look at the way u described a fellow human being like urself,all those words for just one person.doh I read ur posts n respect ur opinion buh I never expected dis from u. My respect for u just droped two notches. u no try at all.

5 Likes

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
berem: Sharrap, what's your business how i treat my man? you want me to post his picture for you to see how healthy,charming and sexy he looks? You no reach am anywhere. you should be bothered how Ogugua will take care of you so that you add more weight. you're too skinny for fucck sake!! grin
...and you are too fat for crying out loud! Jeez. And the irony is that you called PEJ a hippo.

Newsflash: I prefer to be skinny and agile than fat and sloppy.

1 Like

Re: Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order by luvablesam(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2013

look at the way u described a fellow human being like urself,all those words for just one person.doh I read ur posts n respect ur opinion buh I never expected dis from u. My respect for u just droped two notches. u no try at all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12)

Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? / Meet VP Yemi Osinbajo's Only Son 'Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbanjo:See Profile &Biography / Breaking! Prophet Felix Oluyemi ‘Baba Olomi Now Now’ Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.