Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Olamide And Girlfriend Attend D’banj Sister’s Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Girlfriend Attend D’banj Sister’s Wedding (3336 Views)

Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami / Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide And Girlfriend Attend D’banj Sister’s Wedding by Flirtyfemi: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
We are loving the young couple!

Even though he rarely talks about his girlfriend, Olamide isn’t shy to put her out there…

Baddo and his girlfriend whom he once referred to as ‘baby mama and boo from day 1‘ are pictured here on their way to D’banj sister’s wedding to Cool FM’s Dotun in Ikeja, Lagos.

Don’t they look cute together? Are we going to hear the wedding bells soon?http://www.flytimetv.com/site/viewItem/news/olamide-and-girlfriend-attend-d-banj-sister-s-wedding

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Attend D’banj Sister’s Wedding by homesteady(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hain!! How did you know they were going for the wedding?
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Attend D’banj Sister’s Wedding by Sanboy25: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
Any pictures ? undecided smiley
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Attend D’banj Sister’s Wedding by 3ace(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
I agree with you OP, they look cute. Dis one too look like half-breed abi na my eye dey deceive me.
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Attend D’banj Sister’s Wedding by Tolexander: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
How come there is a contrast facial appearance?
He never wanted to take the picture, the lady forced her.

Moreover she looks older!
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Attend D’banj Sister’s Wedding by MsSpaqs(f): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
Saw d pix on his instagram page ,he dissed her dat she was Famzin.So i dnt tnk she's his gal
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Attend D’banj Sister’s Wedding by seedord247(m): 2:39am On Aug 04, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Saw d pix on his instagram page ,he dissed her dat she was Famzin.So i dnt tnk she's his gal

What are you trying to say?
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Attend D’banj Sister’s Wedding by MsSpaqs(f): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2013
Am trying 2 say i dnt tnk she's his galfrnd.No guy wld accuse his galfrnd of formin familiarity. angry

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Men Kissed Genevieve Nnaji The Most (PIC). / Yvonne Nelson Flaunts Her Sexy Legs In Bum Short,Fans React:'We Are Crazy Abt U' / Caption This Photo Of Wizkid In A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.